November Due Dates (cont)

Phin was the first I saw mention it, so I checked WTBs posts (sneaky me) and she posted in her pregnancy journal (I'm lousy and don't follow pregnancy journals...).

:haha: Thanks bookity.

Yeah the scheme is really good - never heard about it before and at first thought it was for mum's who weren't any good etc. But, in fact it's mum's like me who just need an extra pair of hands for a little while, and she'll give suggestions on how to keep the boys stimulated whilst I learn how to juggle 3 small children. As well as letting me spend 1 to 1 time with them at groups or if we just generally go out - I have enough guilt when we go to groups as I tend to leave Stephen to just get on and do what he wants to do whilst chasing Henry around and feel he gets a bit left out :( Now, with this lady's help I'll get to spend some time with Stephen too :) Not sure if it's in all areas of the UK or just here though :shrug:

Ohh how exciting for WTB! Cant wait to hear some news!

So sorry for your loss smurf :hugs: Your mum will live on in your beautiful daughter :hugs:

How is everyone? Ive just back from a lovely mexican with my girl friends. About to go for my THIRD bath of the day now since its the only thing that seems to help all the aches and cramps!

Bookity uve good stalker skills lol ;) only joking of course! I seen it on the other nov thread so thought I'd spread the news lol

Charlie it really will be a big help to u, even just while u get settled with 3!

Ok down to being on the loo only once an hour... Ain't I lucky lol baby's killing me with thumps tho but prob hurts more than normal cause I'm sore!

so sorry about your mummy smurf, thinking of you.

eeeeek WTB... we are starting already with you and all these term mamas!! exciting!

on another note my belly is so full and tight I seriously believe baby is about to burst out my arse :S

Lillio I just bust out laughing I woke oh lol well I hope baby doesn't come that route anyways lol it's not a nice feeling tho isn't it not! Is it bh or just a really uncomfy full belly feeling?

I just went and sneaked a peek at WTB journal and got to see a pic of one of her little ladies!! OMG what a cutie!!!

Congrats WTB!!! Can't wait to hear your story!

Same momma, congrats WTB :)

4 babies and were only oct... We're good ain't we lol

Woop! Congratulations WTB!!!

Okay, I'm stupid! :haha: I don't know how to access pregnancy journals... I still haven't seen Coleey's LO for this very reason... Can someone post a link/ how to? Thanks :hugs:

Congrats WTB, love the names! xx :hugs:

Hurrah! 37 weeks. Im so excited today. I need to keep telling myself this doesnt mean she will arrive today. Lets see how excited I am at 42 weeks over due:dohh:

Celebrating with a curry tonight, yum. I had a phone call off my mum and they have organised a baby shower for us on Sunday. Bit scared never been to one before and scary being centre of intention, especially with my hot flushes I have been having:blush:

Everyone ok?:hugs:

Okay, I'm stupid! :haha: I don't know how to access pregnancy journals... I still haven't seen Coleey's LO for this very reason... Can someone post a link/ how to? Thanks :hugs:

I only discovered there was such a thing yesterday. Her signature has a link to her triplet pregnancy journal. This is the page I get directed to but not sure if the link will work.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...my-bears-pregnancy-triplets.html#post17699115

Huge congrats WTB!!

Yep MrsB the link works :thumbup:

Today I am 36 weeks :happydance: meaning only 3 more weeks for me!!
I have a doctors appointment this morning which marks the first of my weekly appointments..whoop Never thought I would be so excited to go and see the doc!

Hopefully I will get a check. Ill update later with that they say :thumbup:

35 weeks here, in the 9th month and now looking into where we can get cheap nappies :p

So so chuffed for WTB, was crying when I saw the picture of her with Scarlett!

And totally shocked at the whole first tri post thing, especially how the mod insinuated that all the hassle was caused a) deliberately, and b) by Oh So and the donor. Now, I appreciate that modding a forum is not an easy business, and I should know as I was a mod for a different site for about 2 years... but there are ways to diffuse a situation without pointing fingers and until they discerned whether the accounts were from the same person as opposed to the same IP, or were going directly against the T's and C's, those accounts should not have been suspended. Sure, lock the thread... some of those women were going out of their way to misinterpret both the intention and the information therein... but how they went about locking it leaves a lot to be desired tbh.

And if THAT opinion gets up someone's nose, then I'll see y'all on Facebook.

:happydance:

Congrats WTB, Scarlett looks gorgeous and they are all such healthy weights :)

Well i had my midwife today and LO is 4/5 engaged, so heading in the right direction woohoo :) Everything else is spot on too. Just getting fed up now :(

Am i missing out on the Facebook group? xx

Awh congrats to all those who r offically a week closer :) and good luck at the appts hope we have some cooperating babies :D

1eighty ill just lol I won't comment back lol don't want nov thread getting locked on us!

In all the cramps I have I made myself scrub my room, floors and all. Hoping to take my mind off the loo and do reverse physiology on it lol my backs ready to fall off now it's that sore but hey I got one room done and off my list! Not like anyone other than me will notice but hey so what! Looking forward ta my shower now!

35 weeks here. Aaaaaa, more panic mode. Next appointment is on Monday, along with my strepB test. And Hippo's newest measurements.

We're having a cleaning lady stop by today (my special treat), to vacuum and scrub my floors after all the renovations upstairs. I just decided I didn't want to do it myself, on top of all other things I've been doing.

In all the cramps I have I made myself scrub my room, floors and all. Hoping to take my mind off the loo and do reverse physiology on it lol my backs ready to fall off now it's that sore but hey I got one room done and off my list! Not like anyone other than me will notice but hey so what! Looking forward ta my shower now!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang on, crampy pretend need-to-rush-to-the-loo type things? Or actual actual need-to-run-to-the-loo type things?

Mum said a while back that her contractions with my little brother felt like she needed to rush to the loo, and I had those kinds of cramps back in Zim - thought they were nasty BH's though...

Mebbe you're contracting? I'm sure I read of someone else at like 33, 34 weeks who was also feeling these kinds of cramps and were told that they were contracting...

If it's not that, mebbe this is an early clear out? :o

And... how the hell did you manage all that housework with THAT going on?! Jeeeeeez I was practically chained to the loo, just in case! Do you have a whip and snazzy bracers? Are you secretly Wonder Woman?

Thanks Bertie for copying the link! Such a touching picture WTB shared :) HUGE CONGRATS TO WTB!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->