November Due Dates (cont)

1eighty it's both! One min I run and need the loo, next I run and sit there! I did have to stop a good few times but I was determind to get my room shining!
At this stage I give up tho, it's nether labour or a clear out... Just a dodgy belly ha I do think baby dropped lower or summat tho, my vjj feels very tender/swollen like it does before ur period, so baby prob moved off my bowel or onto summat else!

If its anything tho my dog will not bugger off! He just did a full body slap again the patio door (I'm sitting side the door)! Good job the glass is strong lol

Question ladies... How many of you are going to be updating about your labor from the hospital (or wherever you are laboring from). Obviously taking into consideration you may not actually FEEL like updating, just do you plan to? I'm curious. If my labor is nice like last time, I'll probably be on my kindle a LOT.

I have no problem updating on my phone if I get the chance and have a strong enough signal! X

Me, me, me! If anyone is still around by then :haha:

I'll have my iPad with me so I'll be updating when possible from the hospital :)

It really depends on how I'll feel when I get there, but overall, I can imagine using my laptop/phone at some point, at least. Apparently there's decent wi-fi at the hospital, too.

I doubt it to be honest, not when I've got to the hospital but maybe earlier on. I often forgery to check in on here on a normal day lol!

I've got some posts to do on facebook once labour has started (before I go into hospital), and I'll be updating from my phone at the hospital if there's signal :p

Got back from the docs and I am 1cm dialated, 50% effaced and baby is engaged :happydance: All that pain ive been going through was not for nothing! :thumbup:

BP was concerning to her though so they took it twice. She said that at my appointment next week if my BP was still high, they may talk about taking baby sooner. :saywhat:

Question ladies... How many of you are going to be updating about your labor from the hospital (or wherever you are laboring from). Obviously taking into consideration you may not actually FEEL like updating, just do you plan to? I'm curious. If my labor is nice like last time, I'll probably be on my kindle a LOT.

I probably won't have my laptop in the hospital, just my phone, and I don't think there's an app for BnB so I probably would just update the FB site!

I'll prob have my phone but won't be doing regular updates. If I'm in for a while after I'll get DH to bring my laptop.

Congrats Momma! Further along than me :)

And I'll probably update, only thing that will stop me from updating is the the whole Labour thing... so if that doesnt get in the way you'll here from me!

ill be updating. i plan to have my laptop, my phone, my ipad.. all that good stuff. one of em gotta work lol

Since I am having a c-section I probably will not be updating from surgery :haha: Im sure once ive recovered and all the visitors are gone for the day I will have some time to pop on here and let you all know how it went as well as a pic or two.

I can't wait to start reading our birth stories and seeing pics!!! So exciting!!

Okay MommaB, you are excused from updating right away! :winkwink:

Now that my laptop is fixed, I'm having a problem staying off the stinking computer. I just kind of let DD play around the living room and inspect if she makes anything crash to the floor (we are figuring out every day new things that have to be put away). I feel bad for not spending more time playing with her , but my energy level is just so NOT THERE. Doesn't stop me from feeling bad though. I gotta UNPLUG way more often than I do. She is napping atm, so now isn't a bad time.

It traumatizes me when I see women at my stage giving birth!!!!!!!!!!! I read that the mom of 10 has just given birth at 35 weeks 2 days. I am almost 36 weeks now!!! Cannot handle such information, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->