November Due Dates (cont)

Congratulations Project!!! Can't believe your baby is here (quite jealous lol)

AK I agree with everything that's already been said and the only thing I can add is that even gentle exercise can release endorphins and help to lighten your mood a little - could you maybe just get out of the house each day for a walk round the block/ down the road?
Sarah - I've just realized we are down into single figure countdown today :happydance: Although I'm still telling myself she is gonna arrive like a week or so after due date, it still feels like a bit of a milestone!

Holy moley we are!!!!
I'm with you though, I think I'll go over, I just don't feel laboury at all!

Girls single figures... That's crazy! Without realising it oct is flying!

Ok we had the project having her baby, wonder if well get another baby out before momma has her section in 10 days! I really hope so, we need some babies to brighten up nov thread! And with the full moon u never know!

I'm meant to be going to my parents at the weekend, but with all the cramps I've been having oh doesn't want me driving that far away, so not sure what I'm doing. DS is off on midterm from fri tho, looking forward to having him home for few days.

Anyone have any nesting they can send me? I've only been doing the bare min here, need to try do a proper scrubbing session!

Congrats The Project!!!! Perfect sounding little man you have there!! Cant wait to see pics!

I am updating the front page with births (eeeekkk) WTB I forgot your stats on the girls. If you want me to add you I would love too.
SO many ladies on the front page that I have not heard from in awhile. Maybe this can help us keep track of who had what and when :dohh: Now I wish I was going last so that keeping the list updated would be easier lol.

It's only u momma that can edit it isn't it? Was gonna say I'm round a lot ill do it, but I obviously can't change ur post, :( sorry!

Crazy no matter how sore/sick/tired/bored etc u feel nothing like a shower to perk u back up again! Just had a power shower to perk myself up until I can have a long scrubbing to night, and instantly feel even a lil more human!now to get a few litres of water in me always another way of feeling good :)

Girls single figures... That's crazy! Without realising it oct is flying!

Ok we had the project having her baby, wonder if well get another baby out before momma has her section in 10 days! I really hope so, we need some babies to brighten up nov thread! And with the full moon u never know!

I'm meant to be going to my parents at the weekend, but with all the cramps I've been having oh doesn't want me driving that far away, so not sure what I'm doing. DS is off on midterm from fri tho, looking forward to having him home for few days.

Anyone have any nesting they can send me? I've only been doing the bare min here, need to try do a proper scrubbing session!

I need some nesting urges, too! And pronto, because at the end of the week we are getting the living room and guest room carpets replace and then the entire house will have all NEW carpets!

I'm so indecisive lately, though. I can't decide on the perfect wallpaper border and I still haven't picked out the perfect bassinet yet. *sigh* I need to get moving!

No, I've just been googling everywhere trying to get a really cute one! We're not super religious, but the theme for the nursery is Noah's Ark, lol. The bedroom has been painted a baby-bright green.

Oh, and thinking about you, AK.

Hey, I'm finally a WATERMELON! I think next week, when I'm 38 weeks, I might finally begin to realize that I could go at any time!

Oh we missed your change over! Conga-rats for watermelon and FULL TERM!!!

Am I a watermelon too then? Aaaaahhhhhh! I carried a watermelon!!!

Woo Hoo for single digits girls!! :) Exciting! Surely someone else will pop soon!

Congrats to the Project on having her baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures :)

I have my 35 week appointment on Friday and I'm wondering if they'll go ahead and start doing exams since technically this is my first "weekly" appointment. I'm anxious to see if the contractions I had last week did anything, although I doubt it since I haven't really had any since... not even many BH to speak of.

Only urge I have mediveal is a couldn't be assed urge lol I feel like I've cleaned this house so many times over the last few weeks that what's the point. I love the theme Noah's ark! Really cute :)

Yay on the carrying a watermelon girls :) my mam keeps giving out to me for wishing the time away but I'm truly over being preg! Wish it wasn't so long ha!

Woo Hoo for single digits girls!! :) Exciting! Surely someone else will pop soon!

Congrats to the Project on having her baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures :)

I have my 35 week appointment on Friday and I'm wondering if they'll go ahead and start doing exams since technically this is my first "weekly" appointment. I'm anxious to see if the contractions I had last week did anything, although I doubt it since I haven't really had any since... not even many BH to speak of.

I was kind of curious at my 35 week AND 36 week appointment, but no moves up to my cervix to check it out whatsoever! So we'll see what happens at my 37 week appointment today, but I guess they're not going to do it until I start having contractions or get closer to my due date.

If this one were a boy, we would have had a Noah's Ark theme too. :) Another girl, so looks like it's just going to be mor flowers and butterflies (but Vanessa gets purple instead of pink!)

I was making Michaela's breakfast this morning and realized something... some of you ladies are going to be mommies (okay technically you're already mommies, but you know what I mean) before my milk expires! Yes, I'm an odd one. ;)

Here's hoping we get a few full moon mommies!

Our last bits of the floor are being carpeted tomorrow, so that means we'll be done, too. Then I have to declutter the craft room, which right now serves as storage of some sort, and figure out the last few things, such as blinds for the baby's room. Someone, who is hopefully not me, should go to Ikea and get me one more wall light and a shelving unit, too! The baby's room mural is missing, but... I'll get around to painting it eventually, I promise. :blush:

Here's our nursery, with those few things still missing:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...dger-badger-badger-baby-112.html#post22389293

Im hoping the full moon sends me into labor!! Since I don't get to labor and deliver it would be cool if baby would suprise us and come before her scheduled day so I at least get some kind of suprise.

But I am crossing my legs and fingers its not Monday the 29th (the tech full moon) since that is my sons fathers b-day.

I wouldn't worry MommaB... It's going to be the 27th isn't it?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->