November Due Dates (cont)

Gosh havent been on here for so long! What have I missed!? As most of you are on the fb group i think nearly everyone is already aware.. but for those who arent...i found out today im being induced on sunday! Ahhh :wacko::wacko::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone? Have i missed any births whilst ive been laptop-less?!

Why are you being induced on Sunday?

By the time I get to our Facebook group and find the info, your little one will turn 2, or something. :(

Jaz, love the nursery. Great colors. Are those cloth diapers I see? If so, what kinds/brand? Planning on buying some soon, but have no idea which ones to go with.

Had a very uneventful visit with the nurse practitioner today (I guess that's not such a bad thing!). BP 114/72 so that's good. I've gained 26 pounds so far, and my fundal measurement is almost 37. She said they probably won't bother to check my cervix unless 1.) I want them to or 2.) I am in active labor at the hospital.

I am not a person who is paranoid about the medical field or normally shuns medical intervention/medicine, but I do feel they've been a little overly enthusiastic about offering me prescription stuff this pregnancy. I told my doctor about heartburn/acid reflux, and she offered to write me a prescription for something, even though Tums works JUST fine. Today I mentioned that I had this little itchy patch on my leg of pregnancy bumps and she offered to write me a prescription for THAT, even though I told her my little baking soda and water paste works for several hours at a time.

That's a lot of prescription talk, but I wouldn't be too worried as long as they're not literally pushing for it. If they just shrug it off if you say no, I'd leave it at that. My doctor, on the other end of the spectrum, doesn't offer anything like that. It's fine by me, since I don't care to take anything, but there are people who don't particularly like it. They're doing the same thing as yours when it comes to internal exams. I've not had any and I likely won't, until they decide I'll need one (active labour, pretty much).

The diapers are all cloth (we do have one small package of newborn disposables for just-in-case purposes), mostly ordered online from Alva Diapers. It's a Chinese manufacturer who sells them really cheap, but they're also really good. I do have a few FuzziBunz and some other brands, too, as well as cotton fitted diapers by Workhorse Diapers for a newborn (those require covers, as well).

Why are you being induced on Sunday?

By the time I get to our Facebook group and find the info, your little one will turn 2, or something. :(

Howcome you cant get on to the facebook group Jaz?
Ive been diagnosed with obstetric cholestasis..knew my itching wasnt 'just normal itching'

Congrats on your baby boy project!

I don't have access to Facebook at work and, well, I spend most of my day working, unfortunately. By the time I get home, there is so much new stuff in the group that I can't really make all that much sense out of it so I end up skipping way too many posts! :(

I can get to it on my phone, but that's just too horrible. Way too much text and even more things to get lost.

Good luck with the induction. Perhaps you can get the little one to come out on her own? :)

Linz walking kills! I get a stitch really high up then my cervix kills to and I feel like baby will fall out (if only was that easy lol) and I've a John
Wayne walk going on, but was hoping a small stroll round the forest would help me sleep lol he wasn't willing to come tho :(

The project hope ur lil boy is ok and things start looking better soon!

I just snuck outta bed again on oh, I miss him in bed but I need to sleep tonight so my bp doesn't act up tomorro! I'm gonna beg for better tabs for my hb tomorro. I can deal with most other things, but this hb is a crippler! It's just disgusting, like I'm farting outta my mouth yuck!

That's a lot of prescription talk, but I wouldn't be too worried as long as they're not literally pushing for it. If they just shrug it off if you say no, I'd leave it at that. My doctor, on the other end of the spectrum, doesn't offer anything like that. It's fine by me, since I don't care to take anything, but there are people who don't particularly like it. They're doing the same thing as yours when it comes to internal exams. I've not had any and I likely won't, until they decide I'll need one (active labour, pretty much).

The diapers are all cloth (we do have one small package of newborn disposables for just-in-case purposes), mostly ordered online from Alva Diapers. It's a Chinese manufacturer who sells them really cheap, but they're also really good. I do have a few FuzziBunz and some other brands, too, as well as cotton fitted diapers by Workhorse Diapers for a newborn (those require covers, as well).

Yeah, they don't push it on me, I just thought it was a bit strange to ask, especially when I'd explained that the over-the-counter stuff or natural methods were working. It's just that the way she said, "The prescription WILL get rid of all the itching" that sounded sinister, haha.

Hope he gets better quickly project it must be horrid for him to be so poorly :hugs:

so .... walking around Asda this morning I had to stop a few times because her pushing down so hard on my cervix hurt :( and I mean HURT - it does feel like she's trying to burst my waters/push out :haha:

Anyone else have this?

I do get some pain down there from time to time :( But probably walking makes it a lot worse!! She's just trying to get the door ready for her to come out!

Just to confirm girls The Project is not a genuine person. :wave:

I can assure you she has been dealt with and if you ladies do come across any other posts you feel are of an odd nature I ask that you contact one of the team or use the Report post button.

Thank you x

I can assure you she has been dealt with and if you ladies do come across any other posts you feel are of an odd nature I ask that you contact one of the team or use the Report post button.

Thank you x

I really should learn to be more cynical :p Have asked for their posts to be locked, the girls on the 3rd tri boards don't know they're a faker.

Thank you x

I really should learn to be more cynical :p Have asked for their posts to be locked, the girls on the 3rd tri boards don't know they're a faker.

They have all been removed. Thanks

Charlie I get that... A lotta times I get a feeling like summats bout to literally drop out stop to see but nothing happens. I presume I'm just getting kicked oddly but it feels super weird!

Had the oddest thing happen last night.

This could be a bit TMI

Last night I ran to a drive thru to get some dinner and once I got home I had to pee. I sit down and could feel that "something" was about to come out. (You ladies know what im talking about like your period is about to start you can feel it about to come out of your vaj :blush:) So I held in my pee and waited for it thinkin it was just discharge or something of the nature when I hear a trickle like water but very brief. I stand up and see nothing puzzled I sit down and pee. Now im wondering could I be leaking fluid? I have had nothing else since and my underwear are not wet but whatever came out was clear and my urine was definetly not.

Another odd note, my dog is acting odd and will not leave my side and whines all the time for no reason. Out of character for her. Makes me wonder if she knows something is about to happen.

Momma could it have been plug? I got that exact feeling other day when I lost some of mine. Way I'd describe it is when u dtd stand up and although ur trying ur hardest to hold it, it just comes out. Mine came out in my knickers and with that feeling but I really had no control over it. It also looked like sperm tbh but was 100% not sperm. It left a wet patch tho and then this gunk in my knickers so if I hadda been sitting on the loo I presume it woulda been clear!

R u worried tho? If so ring but if it hasn't happened since I'd just say keep an eye on it!

As for the dog mine is acting the same wants to be inside but it's being going on for the last week and I'm still here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->