November Due Dates (cont)

LOL, bookity :) That's a different way to look at it, but you're right!! Can't wait to see who has a baby before the milk goes bad :haha:

Oh yea :dohh: lol

Momma said so it has to be right?! :haha: I hope I can prove her wrong :winkwink:

For the watermelon girls: https://files.myopera.com/francesco6903/albums/182706/foto_anguria_62.JPG

Gosh - I keep responding to the wrong page on the thread...

Jaz - the nursery looks fabulous! What a great job you've done!

MommaB - I can see why you wouldn't want her to share a birthday with the ex! Not too much longer now :) yay!

Although... I don't know the exact relationship you have with your ex MommaB.. But if he ever wants to see your son on his (your ex's) birthday you could say, "No, sorry it's his sister's birthday, sorry!" (or you know... not)

i HATE my ex lol.

And that is part of my fear. In our parenting plan when we got divorced we are to get our son on our b-days. I could see him being a d**k and not letting DS be here for his sisters b-day out of spite

Aw, that really sucks, Momma! I'm sorry to hear that! Okay then, baby on the 28th and you'll be good? Mom can be wrong, and she doesn't have to share ex's b-day.

I wouldn't mind a full moon baby, but I still severely doubt she is gonna turn up early - we shall see lol! I have totally done some nesting this afternoon, well I say nesting, what I mean is clearing out our 'junk' room that everything has been getting flung into while I've been cleaning everywhere else. I would have finished and cleaned it all if it weren't for 2 things:
1. OH has got to move some stuff up to the loft and also sort away some of the bits of wood paint etc from recent DIY projects, and he'll get annoyed if I start trying to lift heavy things or 'hiding' any of his DIY things by tidying them away.
2. I'm getting thirsty and should probably sit down and pay attention for bubs movements for a bit since I've been on the go since lunch.

Thankfully I'm going out swimming tonight so I will have to leave doing anything else till tomorrow otherwise I think I would be at considerable risk of over doing it!

Oh my! I think I'm in trouble! One of my co-worker's wives just bought an embroidery machine and I've already placed an order for 10 bibs! Crap... now I've found yet another way to spend my money. :shrug:

Uh oh Mrs! LOL!

Momma, that would be so jerky of your ex!!!!

And Bookity, you're a silly one! But It's true, I hope it's true for me :)

Lol my milk still hasn't reached the 1st yet :(

Momma that would seriously be mean of ur ex. Nope Morgan's gonna be good and not come that day!

Mrs woohoo for nesting! I have no urge, I know it needs to be done but hell I don't wanna do it lol

I've a lotta lightning crotch all of a sudden wth! A very weird feeling tbh! And annoying! Trying to get DS to come for a walk with me... He's not budging tho so its the fire and watching the wizard of oz! (We're reading the book at night)!

I have just been soo tired the last few days :sleep:

OH seems to think its my body getting ready, he's so cute! I believe its because I am up 4 to 5 times a night and getting up earlier to take OH to work so that I can have his car for the day. Doesnt help that the last few nights DS wakes me up just as im falling asleep to tell me he cant sleep because his throat hurts :dohh:

Either way I am taking my daily naps and listening to my body and trying to rest. No other real signs this little lady is coming early. BH have became fewer and far between and the stabby cervical pains have also haulted. Guess I shouldnt complain :haha:

I think I'm definitely done with exercise.... Phin, is walking still comfortable for you? I tried to walk from my appointment to the hospital to my car after my appointment yesterday (had to get paperwork and it's all on one campus) and literally felt like my uterus was splitting open by the time I got back to the car. Just walking for more than 5 minutes is painful for me! Anyone else experience this?

Yes!!! I tried to take the dog for a walk, just down the block and had to turn around and come back. The dog was annoyed because I had to keep telling her to slow down (she wasnt even walking fast) but I couldnt take the pain. My lower abdomen and cervix hurt soooo bad for hours after. So I skipped trying to walk yesterday (OH did it for me) but may give it a go again tonight. But I only have the pains if im active. If I sit all day im good (other than backpain)

For a while, standing was an issue, but as soon as I spent money on a support belt, it went away, of course. I still do yoga twice a week and try to get a lot of walking in on a daily basis, despite some discomfort.

Baby's been wild and wild and wild... and wildER. I don't know if there are any early signs of coming out just yet, though. I do notice BH finally, or so I think, and he seems to enjoy murdering my bladder and cervix. There are hiccups now, too.

Jaz- I notice on days where LO is extremely active that my bump tends to look slightly lower the next morning. Not sure if it's a coincidence or if her movements are helping to move down or what, but that's just what I've noticed. I've been having about 1 BH an hour for the past couple weeks, but my BFF never felt any and went into labor 3 days before her due date.

I've been having about 1 BH an hour for the past couple weeks, but my BFF never felt any and went into labor 3 days before her due date.

Thats exciting - But yes, I always think - Oh my goshh I haven't felt any contractions/had a bloody show, etc but then I remind myself about all of the people who just wake up in labour :haha:

That's exactly what happened to my friend! No signs, nothing! Then at 2 am she wakes up to the bloody show and 7 hours later she's admitted to the hospital, 5 hours after that her daughter was born! I'm just jealous she went early with her first.

I hope this is me! Still not really any signs! :(
Although she's pushing down on my cervix as we speak...

I can't walk now either, even going to the supermarket the next day I'm sore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->