November Due Dates (cont)

Im not worried about it TBH. More just wondering.
I don't believe it was plug because it sounded just like I poured water in the toilet in a small slow stream that only lasted a few seconds and I know it definetly wasn't pee because I could tell it came from "there". And when I looked ( i instantly stood up after it came out) I saw nothing there. I know what your talking about with the plug and feeling it come out (thats a great way to describe the feeling) ive lost bits of mine, but it was defiently more water like then sperm/plug like just by the sound of it hitting the water.

Who knows. Maybe my water will break on me in the next few days.

Ouch, Charlie! Sorry to hear about the pain you're experiencing, but I really hope it's baby making her way out!! :) I know I get my boards mixed up a lot but Bethanchloe is scheduled for induction tomorrow I believe, Wandering on Sunday, and Momma will have her baby next Friday if she doesn't come before then (which, it kind of sounds like you're well on your way to having Morgan earlier than Friday, Momma!! FX'd!!) Am I missing any other inductions? So exciting! This board is about to be booming with baby news :happydance:

I hope so, then again I dont lol

And MommyH from the original board we started on might be in labor as we speak! EEkk!!

Oh that's right!! I haven't read any updates from her since yesterday! Eek! :)

You should go check it out! She posted around mid-night last night saying she was back in the hospital and we haven't heard from her since. I hope this is it for her!!

I just saw :) yay for her... I really hope this is it!!

So I know we've all talked about wanting more kids or not wanting more kids, how long between them, etc. But last night DH made a comment about how he was ready to meet our son. And I commented back that I am too, that I'm starting to get to the point where I'm just done... tired, cranky, etc... to which he then responds "I hope you enjoy some time off of being pregnant. Then you can turn around and do it again in 3 months"........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry .... what did you just say?!?!?

LOL! I have always wanted to have kids close together (and I know a lot of you do have LO's close in age and that's wonderful for you guys), but I am going to Mexico in June and have every intention of being SKINNY and DRINKING while I'm there!! No way I'm doing this again in just 3 months. DH is crazy! :wacko:

Lol MRS. Your OH sounds just like my OH. He said once this babies out he is getting me "knocked" up right away. Very classy of him to say it that way lol. But we have to wait at least a year from the section to try again according to my docs.

Can't say I blame you!! I would want to live it up while in Mexico (Im dying to go back!) Maybe after that you and OH can "work" on number two. Or who knows, maybe if he is going with you it will happen while on the nice relaxing beaches of Mexico :winkwink:

Oh even better if it wasn't plug and was in fact some of ur waters, if so I hope the rest of them go if it was!

Mrs omg 3 months? Is he crazy lol nope def a longer gap needed than that I think lol mine just keeps going well u won't get urself in this situation again for a while lol I have to remind him it actually takes 2 of us ha!

Wow its all getting so exciting! I can't believe so many people are so close to having their babies! I've still had pretty much nothing, no signs of her wanting to make an appearance yet. Yesterday evening I had a couple of little crampy pains but it wasn't even as bad as period cramps and only lasted a few seconds so i think it was probably just the way I was sitting at the time. Haven't lost any plug that I'm aware of and only occasionally uncomfortable with pressure or a twinge down below :(

3 months wow! lol! We will be waiting at least 18 months to 2 years so that I can finish my training (don't really want to have another break or I shall be forever needing to take exams etc)

After doing more nesting today (kitchen is as clean as it ever has been or ever will be again) I'm thinking of treating myself to some pampering tomorrow. Nice bath, give everything a bit of a scrub and trim, sort out nails etc (figured it would be a nice way to celebrate 39 wks) :happydance:

LOL! It worked out well for us last time we went to Mexico... I got my BFP as soon as we got home, hehehe... My mom said if we come back from Mexico pregnant again that I should name our next child Juan as a tribute :haha: but, I'll definitely need more than a 3 month gap between pregnancies... I am not a work horse! Although, if I did have another close together I could be a SAHM after the second, and that part is appealing :)

Bertie, sounds like you're defniitely getting ready :) They say you can change in a matter of hours, so while you may not have any signs now, it doesn't necessarily mean you're too far off from labor!

Initially I wanted another ASAP, but given how I've been through this pregnancy I'd want to wait for the small one to be at least out of diapers when we conceive #2...

1eighty - I've thought about waiting that long, but I think it would be torture to get one through diapers and then start all over... although, it would be really nice not to have to wipe two butts :)

I'm trying to get diapers out of the way as soon as possible!! :)

So many of you ladies are so close, it's so exciting!

:dust: *labor dust!*

Yikes! I definitely want a year off from being pregnant! I really haven't had any out of the ordinary discomforts, but I don't think I could handle turning around and doing this again in 3 months... not to mention morning sickness while I'm still trying to BF a 4 or 5 month old. DH will be a stay at home dad, so I figure I'll just leave it up to him. I'd like to not have more than 3 or 4 years between the kids, but whenever he says he's ready to take on another is when I suppose we'll start trying again.

When I got pregnant, my best friend had a 4 month old with serious sleep issues. I jokingly told her she should get pregnant again so we could have babies at the same time. She got all serious and said, "There is NO WAY I could deal with another kid or a pregnancy right now!!!" So I guess it also depends on how fussy your LO ends up being.

Michaela started sleeping thru the night at 12 weeks (literally the night before I started back to work). Also, apart from that she was a very chilled out baby. So I was definitely ready for another one pretty early on. Just had to wait for my period to come back, which it did after she started weaning.

Of course the second I actually had the positive test I wondered to myself WHAT WAS I THINKING! Got super nervous, but at that point (as far as I'm concerned) there's no going back and it's just what is supposed to happen! I'm super excited now for the impending arrival. Though I don't want to be pregnant again for the next 2 years or so (possibly ever again). My MS with this one was just too bad for me to be the mommy I wanted to be.

Did you have bad MS with Michaela? My fear is that this pregnancy has been so easy and my next will be a nightmare!

I think if all goes well we'll start TTC when this LO is between 6-9 months, but we'll see how we go with everything first. Like you say, it depends on the kid that you have! Also, I want to bf up to probably about 9 months, so that can apparently make you less fertile so again, we'll see.
I don't want to set anything in stone as it took us a long time to conceive this little sprite, so don't want to get our hope up for LO#2 coming along quickly & easily.

And lol WTB, I guess you've got 3 lil butts to be wiping huh?! :haha: it's a good job they're so adorable!

Did you have bad MS with Michaela? My fear is that this pregnancy has been so easy and my next will be a nightmare!

Really not too bad. Went on from about 8-18 weeks, but it wasn't EVERY DAY. Only about a week in the middle did I have sickness every day and one day I threw up 3x... but then it started to get better again and would be like every 3 days I might get sick, then maybe once a week, then it went away. And the nausea was nothing like with this one. So much more manageable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->