November Due Dates (cont)

eh, my first two were 14.5 months apart, and the double diaper duty wasnt so bad. I may be a weirdo though lol. I have tried so hard to get my youngest out of diapers completely before this lo arrives, but she is stubborn about the poopies. haha. She only goes through maybe one a day plus her nighttime one. So close!!Her big sister was so fast with it all. she hated using diapers. I just hope DD2 doesnt regress too badly once baby is here.

Momma B I wonder if it could have been your waters? I'd keep an eye on it and see if it keeps trickling ! Xx

If everything goes well for us (as in, the baby is born healthy), I probably won't go back on any form of birth control. I haven't talked to the doctor yet, though. It's just that I'm about to turn 35 and we're already dealing with some infertility issues on both end. I know that, knowing my luck and all, I'll likely end up pregnant too soon, but at the same time, I'm scared that, if we put it off, we just won't even get there ever again.

Momma, what you had yesterday could have been just some pregnancy discharge, too.

I think it's a good idea, Jaz. Might not be the best timed baby, but you also might as well try and maximise your odds by starting early!!

We plan to have a short gap, probably start about 9-12months. But really, I'll see how she goes, she might be a nightmare :D

I'm all for trying after a 6-9 month gap, but 3 months is way too soon! I'd like to be done with breastfeeding by the time we try for #2 and I plan on giving that at least 6 months.

I plan to breastfeed for... a while (as in longer than a year, for sure), so that might as well mess up with our conception plans.

Of course, if something goes wrong with the hippo, we'll be putting off any and all sibling plans.

Jaz I wish I could BF that long! I just don't know how practical it'd be for me since I work full time and have a crazy work schedule (constantly in and out of the office on client meetings, lunches, etc.). I'm committing to 6 months at least and if it happens to work out longer, then great! I don't want to put off TTC #2 longer than 9 months to a year though since I do plan on being a SAHM after the 2nd.

im 27 and dont plan on having another baby for at least 4-5 years. my pregnancy hasnt even been horrible but i just want to spoil my boy for a couple years and finish up school and start my career before i have another baby. hopefully a princess. :)

i just realized im on single digits... when the hell did that happen!!? omgosh

Congrats Destyni!

I think you are actually very fertile after being pregnant, you just don't have regular periods and ovulation. But if you DO ovulate, you have higher chances of it working.

*cough* 10 month gap here!! :haha: I personally wouldn't change it and it wasn't planned, we just didn't believe the midwife when she said you're extremely fertile after giving birth. ooooops! But, I wouldn't change what we have for the world. However, Henry was a lot more difficult in the beginning compared to Stephen with colic, silent reflux etc etc and we always said 'NO MORE' ... but here we are again! :) I will have 3 in nappies, Stephen CAN go to the potty on his own during the day, but only in the house and, we have noticed the last week he's started to regress, so not trying to push him too much into it. Luckily, the boys are in the same size nappies - cuts some of the cost down ;)

wowwww - MrsBertie!!!! and SD - 39 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!! It's going so quick all of a sudden :O

Grrrrrrrr! MIL has just pissed me off! She just text me (after speaking to SIL) and said 'Oh I hear the midwife wants to do a sweep at your next appointment? WHY?! You won't even be at your due date, why keep trying to rush her out?'

PEEEEEEE OFFFFFFF! Firstly, midwife appointment is on the 6th - 1 day past due date and secondly, it's MY body which is TIRED, IN PAIN, STRUGGLING, thirdly, what does it have to do with her if we get a sweep or not!?

Ugh annoying - none of her beeswax - and boo to your SIL for telling her about that! I think that's quite personal!! X

Tell her where to go Charlie! What difference does it really make to her!

Eek I'm feeling exhausted tonight which then leads to hormonal outbursts! Trying to chill and not kill someone but both oh and DS not feeling well meaning they're both wanting stuff... Bugger off and let me be my tired mess alone lol

Trust me if I could force baby out now I would :haha: .. I don't mind SIL telling her cause would have told her eventually, but what decision I make to do with MY daughter has nothing to do with her. She is already acting like it's her kid grrrrr

Oh Phin :( It's hard when everyone else is ill .... especially the OHs ... they're usually worse than the kids :haha:

Charlie give me old mummy dears number......I could tell her off for you!! When its her vagina being talked about she can have an opinion!!

Sounds like something my mother-in-law would say, but perhaps not to me. She can be really opinionated about some things, but I don't know that she'd actually say something to me.

Good Lord, I'm hot in here! So sweaty & gross.

When my brother's wife was pregnant and uncomfortable in her last trimester my mother was super critical of her trying any tricks to get baby out sooner than her due date. She got so mad at her for drinking certain teas and going for walks and the whole bit. But now that it's me, her own daughter pregnant and uncomfortable, she is all about me trying every trick in the book to get the baby out! I don't know what it is about MIL's, but it seems like they're just critical of their Daughter-in-laws.

I haven't thought about how long I want to wait. . . according to my doctor exclusive/on-demand breastfeeding is 99% effective as birth control! So allegedly we should be good for 6 months or so (I'll be breastfeeding longer, but I guess you start introducing other foods around 6 months).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->