November Due Dates (cont)

grrrr...stupid MIL's!!!!! I can't stand mine at all right now. She is either telling me to stop complaining about being in pain and uncomfortable, or asking me if that baby is going to come out any time soon. So irritating. She also acts like my girls are hers all the time. Especially with how she talks about them to other family members. So annoying. It's like, yeah, you want to know why they are so good at this, or so advanced in that? because their father and I are great parents thats why.( not trying to toot my own horn by any means, but my younger sil is a damn mess! 21yo, never had a job, lives in mil's basement and only comes out to have her mommy make her meals, sits and plays video games all day long) she acts like they are her accomplishments. She also talks down to DH and I about parenting because she thinks we are too young. which is bull**** in my opinion. She makes me want to scream. Always looking for even the smallest reason to criticize me or my home.

oh sorry! went off on a rant! LOL. happens from time to time when this subject is brought up hahahaha.

Get it out, hon! It's hard for parents to let their kids make that actual transition to adulthood and many feel entitled to comment or make decisions they have no right to make. :hugs:

My MIL has gone into paranoid mode and if we miss a call from her she thinks we are trying to deprive her of her three granddaughters.

or asking me if that baby is going to come out any time soon.

Ugh - hate this. A family member asked me tonight 'any signs of baby coming?' I replied 'You don't get signs - they just come' :haha:

Also my mum asked a similar question when we visited her at the weekend and OH said - 'She lost her mucous plug! Did she tell you that?!' I was like 'No! Its not the sort of thing you tell people!!'

haha Sharonfruit! Trust the men to tell people inappropriate things like that! :dohh:

All my family and oh's just say baby will come when ready... So I just don't say nothing! Not sure they'd like to know bout nip stim etc lol

And I cracked and just had a big falling out with oh, so of course this then made him feel guilty ( even tho he's innocent and did nothing) so now he's giving me a hug trying to cheer me up and I can't stop crying... Hormonal much? Ye def me to night!

Awe, Phin. We all have our moments. Sometimes a hot bath and an early bedtime work wonders! :hugs:

Well were in bed now so it's just a matter of letting my head calm and just sleep! He can't give out I haven't been a hormonal pregie in weeks but I knew I was feeling like it so I shoulda locked myself away or summat ha! Wouldn't mind what I blew up bout I hadn't actually decided I was doing, was just running an idea by him... But when it was met with resistance then it annoyed me!

Smelly hormones!

Been sick for a lot of the last week, had a throat infection/bad cold type thing. I've been in and out of BnB but not posting a lot. I'm having a lot of period type cramps for the last few days, especially today.
And Spikegate has officially ended so I'll update on the end of the story tomorrow.

:hugs: hope you feel better soon, there's a lot of Nast bugs going around. Looking forward to the the finale of the Spikegate saga! Lol

All my family and oh's just say baby will come when ready... So I just don't say nothing! Not sure they'd like to know bout nip stim etc lol

And I cracked and just had a big falling out with oh, so of course this then made him feel guilty ( even tho he's innocent and did nothing) so now he's giving me a hug trying to cheer me up and I can't stop crying... Hormonal much? Ye def me to night!

I had kind of a rough morning, too. I *ahem* accidentally poked a sensitive part of my SO with my ring in bed and for some reason when he said, "OW!" and rolled over, I started crying and then I cried all morning. :cry:

Take some time to relax and hopefully you'll feel better in the morning. :loopy:

Springer hope u feel better soon, really crappy bout feeling sick spec when all u can do is wait it out!

Thanks girls, mediveal I cry If I hurt him too but he can happily beat me up and not bat an eye! I took myself back off to the spare room, having lots of crampyness etc and think its better i remove myself from him to try sleep even tho were not fighting! I just need sleep so night night girls :hugs:

Aww I hope you feel better Springer. I can't wait for spike gate!!

If I hurt my DH he loves to make me feel really bad about it!! But then I am really clutsy...

I had a bad night last night too, Phin :(.

Hey Brookie, what do u have in your bag? Do you know what your hospital provides in terms of nappies/clothes sanitary pads etc?

Google hospital bag list..there's loads of good lists on the Internet of what to take but I'd say the jist of it is spare clothes,entertainment such as books magazine phone charger etc maybe some face wipes a small shampoo/conditioner,dressing gown maybe some snacks.. And then everything you need for the baby,nappies newborn clothes etc. My hospital has told me to bring a pillow or cushion but it depends on each hospital..some might provide more baby stuff too but mine doesn't provide much if anything.

I want to take my laptop in.. Is that too much??

Aw phin/Sarah i feel ya! Been awake most of the night too :( feel knackered but I'm giving up and getting out of bed for now..

Wow... 7 days to go seems awfully short!

How's everyone doing?
Wandering are you coming to terms with Sunday? Feeling better? Excited? I personally can't wait for photos :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->