November Due Dates (cont)

Okay seriously guys...why do we get all the weirdo trolls on this thread!?'

Only 3 full days left for me before becoming a mummy ahh! Not sure how I'm feeling tbh Sarah..mostly excited! But nervous and feeling unprepared. Suddenly feel like now its here I need to get some books out of the library on labour and looking after a newborn...altho I've read millions already!! Il try and keep you all updated throughout the process anyway :) probably via fb rather than here cos I find it hard to get onto bnb on my phone :(

So excited for you wandering sure everything will go fine.

Sarah- I know how crazy is 39 weeks eek!

:hugs: to all who aren't feeling well :( there is a stomach bug going around OH's work and he texted me this morning to say he wasn't feeling very well. Could definately do without him being ill as I'd be sure to go into labour (I don't have a back up birthing partner and really want him to be there). Goes without saying I also don't want to catch it myself!
TMI alert now, but I've currently got the opposite problem :( Was feeling horrid yesterday cos I hadn't been in a few days so ended up ahem 'straining' a bit too much and think I've given myself some piles :( it's not really really bad but I was really upset about it yesterday so today I've been out and got prunes and lots of other fruit (including strawberries and cream as this is supposed to be my pamper day)

On a happier note I discovered last night that if I fold my body pillow into an upside down v and put another pillow over the top, I can lie on my side upright enough to help my reflux and can still have some of the pillow supporting the bump, slept amazingly!

eeek Wandering! 3 days!! :shock: I'm sooo excited for you lol :) You could read a billion books and it wouldn't prepare you enough though :) You just learn as you go along :hugs:

MrsBertie, that's what I do with my body pillow... but I guess that may be why my hips are sore :-/ I think the reflux/heartburn bothers me more though, so pillow mountains are a must!

TMI - I'm having the same issue as you were having yesterday but trying really hard not to strain... I'm on the dried apricots atm...

Amen to the CK!! Even if you've had experience, taking care of your own is bound to leave you with the "new parent fears."

:hug:

I already whined about my bathroom issues. But I guess I could just keep whining. Luckily I didn't push the baby out, too. Meh!

Think of it this way Jaz, with all the "pushing" your doing now, you will be a master and be able to push that baby out in a few pushes :haha:

I hope it gets sorted out for you soon :hugs:

I'm feeling ultra pregnant today... not a fan of these crazy hormones... Yesterday I was over-the-top happy/excited. Today I am pissy and I just want to cry. I got mad at DH last night b/c he made himself a bowl of ice cream and didn't ask if I wanted a bowl too (WTH??), I also got pissed because my stylist didn't completely cover my roots (grrr...) and now I'm near tears because I'm walking around with BH and they won't go away. I can't even muster up enough energy to drink my daily 6 oz of coffee that has been sitting on my desk for 30 minutes. :-\

Again, where is my violinist?? I need someone to serenade me during this pitty party of mine. I think I'm overall exhausted and just done with work... I thought about calling in today but I need to save my time off.

:serenade::serenade::serenade:

Mrs thats for you ^^

Im so sorry your feeling blue today. And how could you OH NOT ask if you want ice cream?He should know by now that most preggy women want ice cream. But he is a man, they are definitely not perfect :haha:

I hope your day gets better. I'm sure at some point today the convos on FB will turn raunchy and you will get a good laugh.

And as for the stylist, I would be calling her right up and having her finish what she started. Maybe taking the day off isn't a bad idea. You deserve some happy time. :hugs:

Haha my roots are like 6cm long. But arent so bad as I only have some front bits lightened :).
I would get it done but I can't be a**ED! :p so leaving it till I get my post natal makeover (or try and make mummy feel attractive again appointment) :p/

I've just been peeking at fb and looks like ye all managed to turn it raunchy without me ;) been looking forward to reading and catching up with all yer raunchy ness!

Hope everyone's doing ok, Im having back pain and exhausted so gonna go catch up as best as I can x

Hell I can't wait till after the birth for the 'make momma look gorgeous again' appointment. I have waxing again this weekend and hair appointment next Saturday(my EDD!!) In a way I am hoping it will be just in time! Might try book in a pedi for next week some time - my feet are looking more and more like puffer fish!!! Oh and just forget about wearing any rings on these porky fingers of mine!

Off to the shopping mall with a friend tomorrow morning! YAY for other friends still on mat leave!!
Eviction procedures start in earnest this weekend!! 39 weeks on Saturday!! YAY
time to get this little madam out!!!

I just had a pedi today! :happydance: Can I just say, I think it's the best treatment for a preggo lady, especially as we can't really reach our toes easilly anyway. Mine was a delux one so I had a nice scrub & leg massage too :) bliss!

I've never had a pedicure. It scares me.

Actually, I believe they'd just end up screwing me over. There's nothing that needs scrubbing, scraping, peeling, fixing... and I can just do my nails when I feel like it. Even now. My feet still touch my forehead just like that.

In keeping with tradition 38 weeks :happydance:

Tomorrow I have my NST and then my last OB appointment. I can't believe that after tomorrow the next time I go to the hospital it's to meet my daughter :cloud9:

Yay for 38 weeks momma... Scary/exciting to think tho it really is that close!

I know right!! I wan't to cry/throw-up/dance/and crap myself im so excited :haha: and yes.....all at the same time :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->