November Due Dates (cont)

yaaaaay for 38 weeks Mommab!! Is it weird to think this time next week you're going to be a mummy (again lol)

Even if we all fail the eviction, we know that Momma and Wandering will step in and deliver our group some cute babies within the next week!! (Yes momma I think it's 7days now for you!!!!!) <--- opps exclamation marks :O.

I've never had a pedi either :( My DH isnt really into massage or pampering stuff, and when I rely on him to make me appointments (german), I dont think he'd really agree it was something worth doing... :(:(

if this baby dont hurry up and get out of me. im gonna reach in and pull him out myself! ugh!!!

Feeling relaxed & having pretty toes is definitely something worth doing :haha:

Yay for term babies, 38 weekers & 39 weekers!!! It's getting exciting! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay to everyone whose term 38 and 39 weeks today :happydance:
I don't like people near my feet cos I think they are ugly so wouldn't have a pedi :(

First day in a while it hasn't rained do my plan for today is getting out in the garden and getting it all tidied up :)

39 weeks today hurrah! hurrah! I am the busiest I have been all pregnancy typical. Its flying by! :happydance:

Congrats fellow bumpesses! xxx

Random question, so we have settled on a name whoop!

what does every one think of the name Harriet Jayne. We like the short version Hattie, honestly would like some thoughts. We have a few others but this one so far is sticking.:flower:

ha ha. I like it I haven't heard or know of many Harriets. Its tough trying to get both of you to agree, we found that x

I like the shortened version, so Hattie!

Yay for term and higher ladies :)

We were lying in bed this morning DS and I, and he was feeling baby, baby rubbed his hand along his and he nearly cried with excitement then kept going was that u mammy please tell me it was my baby! Was so cool!

I love the name Harriet and shortened version of Hattie.
I think DF has settled on Annabelle for our LO but we are yet to agree on a second name. He seems really keen on being able to use her initials to shorten her name so a second name starting with J would be good, but can't seem to find one we both really like.

Here is a pic he took of me on Tuesday night 38w 3d - please excuse the cheesey smile!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/38w3d.jpg

Harriet or Hattie are both great names :) Glad you've decided!

Skweek - looking great! Cheesy smile and all ;)

Congrats on term, 38 and 39 weeks ladies!! Home stretch!

(lots of excitement on the boards this morning... gotta say I'm feeling much better today as well. How could I not?! It's FRIDAY!)

Oh, and DH and I are having some maternity pictures taken tomorrow. Should be fun, one of my best girlfriends from Highschool is coming up to take them for us and she's super talented. I'll try to share some when I get the proofs :)

Phone is about to die. So go in for my
Nst and find out I'm contracting every minute. they took me straight to l&d checked me and I'm at a 4, bag of water bulging. Waiting on fiance And then we are having a baby!!!!! Ahhhhh, ill update later tonight. Send good thoughts my way.

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! MOMMA!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!! :happydance: Sending lots and lots of good vibes your way! Can't wait to see pictures of Morgan :) :)

Momma that is sooooo exciting!! I can't wait to hear for an update!! Good luck :) xxx

Momma Yay, so excited for you look forward to the update.

Thanks for the imput on the name. Nice to share it with others and get and outsiders view xxx

SKweek - Love the cheesy smile, your 38 wks, you have to have a cheesy smile!

eeeeeeeeeeeek!!! MOMMAB!!!! You're popping tonight!!!!! :) :) :) GOOD LUCK and we can't waaaaait to see pictures of Morgan!!!!!!!!

p.s. I'm not a troll with all these !!!!! ;) I swear :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->