November Due Dates (cont)

Agh momma OMG I'm super excited for u and oh and ur son! Cannot believe Morgan's on her way! Also u must have a very high pain threshold!

Thinking of ye x

GOOD LUCK MOMMAB!!!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful morgan!

Let the games begin ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hopefully this is the beginning of the domino effect!!!!:thumbup:

OHH MYYY GODDDD!!! MommaB im sooo excited for you!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: eeeee!! As bugaboo said let the domino effect begin! Cant wait to hear your update.. c'mon little morgan!!!! :happydance:

MommaB, super excited for you!!!!! You're gonna meet little Morgan!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

Didn't you have relatively mild contractions with your first labor too??? (I'm looking for any signs of hope that I can have my first labor a second time.)

Phone is about to die. So go in for my
Nst and find out I'm contracting every minute. they took me straight to l&d checked me and I'm at a 4, bag of water bulging. Waiting on fiance And then we are having a baby!!!!! Ahhhhh, ill update later tonight. Send good thoughts my way.

I'm crying my eyes out here, so excited for you!!!

Wonder how she's getting on.. Is she still having a C section do you reckon or normal labour now??

I think they decided she was too small? But maybe they'll let her give it a go :O

Wwwwooooooooohhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!! MommaB, so excited for you! Eeeekkk! Can't wait to see your beautiful little Morgan!

Hm, the way she talked before there was not a question of whehter or not she would have a csection. Didn't have have like a tiny pelvis or something?? I dont' remember.

I'm pretty back of the pack compared to most of you ladies. I just had my last "run of the mill" ob appointment today. Everything looks good and GBS was negative. I go back next Thursday and will have my first cervical check.

Can't wait to see a pic of little Morgan!!

Should I be worried that I've not had a GBS thingy yet?

I've never even had a GD test, although I think they might check sugars in pee when they check for protein...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->