• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

UK doesn't routinely test for GBS or GD unless there is a specific reason to.

:wohoo: MommaB! So excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of Morgan. And ditto to the domino effect! I'm so ready to have my little lady now!!!

No they don't routinely check GBS and GD in UK, but as far as I understand you can get it checked privately - but obviously you would have to pay then.

I'm not bothered like, just a bit surprised as they're always harping on about my weight, I would've thought they'd use my weight as an excuse/reason to test me.

Bean - they never tested me for GD either and i'm not 'skinny' or 'slim' lol .. I think they test your glucose in your bloods at 28 weeks and if it's abnormal they may ask you to do a GD test? Not entirely sure though :shrug:

Morgan Faye arrived at 12:55 pm. 7lbs 3oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I am in love with this little girl.

Will do a proper update with pics later. Time for her to eat again :cloud9:

Congrats MommaB!!! :) The FB girls are trollishly happy for you!!! ;)

Welcome to the world Morgan Faye!

edited to add :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations momma!! So happy for you! Can't wait to see pics xx

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! Super congrats!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures :)

:happydance::wohoo::happydance:

Ah congratulations MommaB, look forward to seeing some pics. :happydance:

Congratulations MommaB!!! Sooo exciting! Can't wait to see a photo of her!

I just woke up from a dream that Charlie was next... Wonder if it'll come true?!

Ahhhh congrats Mommab!!!! Am so so happy for you :) :)

We're all hoping you set off some domino effect here! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->