• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

Whatwillbex - do you Think they will offer you a sweep at your appointment? I've got an appointment the day before my due date and am thinking of asking for one. I hope they do it! X

Congrats on the knitting. I never got that creative bit late now to start. I did however make bunting for the nursery if that counts. I havent been on the ball as it was hurting my SPD.

I know, the curry I had was meant to be a hot one too. Felt like goldie locks.. it wasn't hot enough.

Are you finding your self symptom spotting? every twinge im like ooohhh well that's new. All it is, is an itchy toe or something :dohh:

Heck, yeah, I'm symptom spotting! I swear today I had some darkish/yellow/thicker discharge that COULD have been part of a show or plug. I googled "bloody show" (of course!) and one article said the colors could be, like, red, pink, yellow, green, etc. etc. I have been VERY wet over the last week or two and definitely saw a glob of mucus last week.

Also, my BH had been almost non-existent, but today I felt them frequently. However, sometimes it's hard to tell what's a BH and what is just the baby moving. She is LOVING to shove up against my ribs and and sometimes it makes my stomach stretch and feel tight.

It made me feel a little panicky today, like, "There's so much left to do!" I still have things I want to get to decorate the baby's room, and not all of the washclothes and burp blankets are washed. I'd also love to get a mani/pedi and haircut.

I am still not ready, too. I want quite a few things done, as well: there are things I want cleaned, sorted, tucked away. Then I want to go get food to put in the freezer. And I actually want to stay 2in1 until my mom gets here, which is on the 15th.

i had a membrane sweep yesterday and let me say that was the most uncomfortable feeling ever! OMGOSH it hurt! geeeeez! at any rate, if my little guy does not come on his own, he will definitely be here Monday november 5th because im being INDUCED!!! omgosh.. cant believe it. I thought my time would never come and id be the first woman to be 4598 weeks pregnant or something lol. im beyond excited right now. hopefully the sweep will help bring on something !

Yay for the sweep destyni :) hope it does summat for u, if not ul still be seeing baby very soon

thank you phineas!
was hoping for some contractions last night but nope nothing! just him dancing on my bladder as usual!

I've just had a sweep this morning, all positive and had a bloody show immediately afterwards. Few little cramps now so fingers crossed things keep on progressing :)

oh mrsBertie, I dont like you!! j/k
lol. my sweep has done nothing ugh!

i hope this is the start of something for you, good luck

MrsBirtie did you have to go to the hospital for this and when did they tell you you needed to go for a sweep.

Trying to get a heads up my midwife check up is on Friday my 40 wks.
Dont wont it sprung on me at the surgery they will do a sweep there and then eeekk!

Yay for the sweeps ladies! hopefully you both progress on your own now and we get some "this is it" posts very soon! Best of luck to you both! :)

Ooo! exciting ladies!
I want a sweep, I need to ask my dr about this on monday if I am still going by then. Not sure if they do them here, but they do quite early inductions, so I'd rather that!!!

ah ok so do they do sweep first then induction. Sorry stupid questions coming your way! I was hopeing I would have popped by now and not have to have these things lol

Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!

I swore at first that I wouldn't take the 31/10 due date the hospital switched me to seriously. But unfortunately it's the day that's taken root in my head and I want my baby now!:growlmad:

I think they attempt 2 stretch and sweeps, then if that doesn't do the trick you go in for an induction.

MrsBirtie did you have to go to the hospital for this and when did they tell you you needed to go for a sweep.

Trying to get a heads up my midwife check up is on Friday my 40 wks.
Dont wont it sprung on me at the surgery they will do a sweep there and then eeekk!

Mine was at the surgery cos this was my 40 wk appointment but I was told last time they were going to do it. Mine didn't hurt at all and was just a little uncomfortable but I apparently had a very soft cervix which might have had something to do with it. Wouldn't get to worked up about it.

Destini don't be too jelous I haven't had any more show and the cramps are only very fleeting and mild we can both just keep fingers crossed that something happens soonish.

After reading last page of posts lol- my midwives offer a sweep at 40 wk appointment and then offer a sweep at 41 week appointment and book you in for an induction date at that appointment too.

Oh my.... I would rather it done at the hospital. I don't know the ladies there. Bit bizarre having the midwife do it, I have seen from the start. Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable the thought of her seeing my foof and then doing some weird hand action in there. Daft I know lol

Oh baby please arrive naturally before Friday to save my blushes :blush:

Whoop im now classed as Full term .... bubs is still holding in there... like their brother stubborn lol

Hahahaha I just tried some Lady Gardening... I don't have enough hands! I need one to hold my wee Remington trimmer thingy, one to hold the bump up out of the way and one to hold the damn mirror so I can see what I'm meant to be trimming! I think I got the worst of it... but that's it til he's born. Jeeeeeeez!

Gratz to new termies and sweepers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->