• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

I'm just frustrated that the ladies in the other November threads are popping .... (apart from mommab and wandering) ... but mommab gets around and flits in and out of all of them :haha:

Didn't know wandering had popped. What did she have? has momma posted any pics yet or am i being slow on the up take?

I did my garden the other day too :) I wanted it neat for it's big day!
You day sounds pretty much like mine too.

:happydance:

Yeah, I want some more babies in our group :( (and can it be mine?? :p )

Wandering had a little girl :)

It's so weird to think that our babies could be so far apart in age! from when Momma and Wandering had theirs, till the last overdue baby in December :O They could be like 1.5months apart!!

Yeah, they're happy to let me go right up until the 8th December. It's becoming increasingly difficult to just move around, and last night at the ante-natal class he was proper trying to break out from under my ribs, kick-kick-kick. Quite painful, really!

8th December. Shit, I hope he comes before then, I won't survive otherwise :/

I think 24th would be the latest they'd let me go. Just hope it doesn't come to that. I want my baby in my arms before that!

I'm in all the November threads too, Charlie. It's really hard not to get everything mixed up! Momma does a much better job keeping it all separated... I have no idea how she does it!

They'll let me go as late as December 5. I really hope it doesn't come to that! I'd like to see Twilight on the 16th, so anytime after that is fine :) (don't judge... I love Twilight!)

I was thinking of movies to watch while I'm in the hospital and was going to opt for a tv series, but maybe I'll just pack all of my twilight movies instead :) :)

I have twilight on my planner, think i will watch it later :) xx

I'll have to ask at my appointment today if the NP knows how late they let ladies go over.

I'd like to see Twilight on the 16th, so anytime after that is fine :) (don't judge... I love Twilight!)

YES! Same here. I was slightly worried when the Zim sonographer changed his date to the 16th, but now it's a case of "he could come any time in the next 6 weeks" so all plans are out the window... mum has offered to babysit but I'm not happy with that because she is still sneaky with the smoking (as in, does it in rooms she's not supposed to) and I don't trust that she won't smoke near the baby... which is something that really saddens me tbh.

There is an english cinema 45minutes away, don't think I'll be able to get there :(

That's a bummer about your mom :( DH smokes, but realizes he's about to have to get really serious about giving it up... I just hate it.

I don't know if I could leave my newborn to go see Twilight... it'd be a really hard decision though because I really want to see it! I've waited longer for the release of this movie than I have for the birth of my child :haha: (not that the movie is more important, please don't take it that way, I just knew about Twilight way before I found out I was pregnant).

Had a consultant appointment today and she gave me a sweep. I was apparently nowhere near ready to go into labour, so she pulled my cervix out from the back to the front. Not a pleasant experience.

They also booked me in for an induction on the 12th if I don't go into labour before then. I really hope I go spontaneously as I want to use the birth centre but it's good to have a 'final' date in case I don't.

"she pulled my cervix out from the back to the front" <--:saywhat:

I have never heard of this!! Sounsd painful!

Oh that's weird! I heard they went naturally from back to front during pregnancy (if you have an inverted one, I do!). Had no idea that they could be moved by hand though!!!

You're cervix can totally go quickly though, so don't put too much into it "not being ready". Well imo!

Springer that just sounds wrong and painful lol Originally I was looking forward to my 40wk appointment with the midwife now its starting to sound a bit scary. What the heck they going to do to me? eekkk!

She did the internal, said that my cervix was still very far back so she'd pull it forward before trying to sweep. It hurt! I'm just glad my husband was at the appointment with me, because I didn't take in a single word she said to me afterwards.

Owwww that sounds sore! I didn't even know they'd try summat like that! I hope after that pain summat good happens!

On a side note I just bought some ham and the best before date is my due date... Woohoo lol

I#m the same my partner is my second pair of ears. I always come out and say, so what did they say then lol. They didn't give you any pain relief? I always have a trainee in my apps. I so hope the midwife doesn't want her to do this on me. Not if its her first time. I will pass out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->