• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

LOL, it is quite the chore these days... I constantly miss spots but all I can say is "it's good enough!" :haha: Good effort though :)

1eighty I've been putting it off! I got all set up to do it on Sunday and after showering I just got the biggest pain in my back I have it up! Not worth the pain! Ill eventually get it done!

ive been going in blind to shave the lady garden for weeks now. im pretty much a pro now!

i think i just lost part of my mucous plug.. im not sure.. it wasnt bloody at all.. but it was definitely a big goop of something ive never seen before.. hmm

When I lived in Watford and was pregnant with the boys - they refused any sweeps until past 41 weeks :( NOt sure what the policy here is now we've moved :shrug: She did say at my appointment next week they'll discuss doing a sweep but not sure if that means she will do one then OR if they come to my home.

Can't believe some of you are having sweeps/induction dates/at your due date! It's sooooo exciting but so emotional at the same time!

I'm gonna ask for a sweep at my appointment tomorrow - idk if she will do it but shy bairns get nowt!!! X

When I lived in Watford and was pregnant with the boys - they refused any sweeps until past 41 weeks :( NOt sure what the policy here is now we've moved :shrug: She did say at my appointment next week they'll discuss doing a sweep but not sure if that means she will do one then OR if they come to my home.

Can't believe some of you are having sweeps/induction dates/at your due date! It's sooooo exciting but so emotional at the same time!

wow really? i was actually offered a sweep last week at 38 weeks, but i declined it because i wasnt ready for baby. still had some shopping to do and with my luck, that sweep would have probably worked! lol

It's just a UK - US difference I think ... like here they like to let you go as long as possible without any intervention ... plus they don't like to give C-sects unless necessary, whereas I've found a lot of my US friends have said that they tend to be a bit c-section trigger happy out there? :shrug: I dunno there are pros and cons to both health systems lol

Happy November Ladies!

I'm off to sulk about being officially overdue. :(

Baby's estimated weight today: 8 lbs. Pretty damn scary for 37+5 (or actually 37+2, by the possibly more correct counter). Either way, there'll be a real hippo.

I think I made a decision. I'll give birth on November 20th. I kind of like that date.

Hope you get your wish Jaz. Maybe I'll join you.

Wooohoooo November is here! Time to get this party started, we all have a present to unwrap, who's gonna be our first November mummy??!!

It really still hasn't sunk in here at all! I'm due in 17 days and I think I'm in denial lol just hoping I don't flip the lid when it does start and can at least remain calm until after ha! I really won't be sad tho to have my body back to itself!
Scrummy mummy alert its been over a month since I shaved my legs! Ops lol I'm gonna need like 5 razors to sort this job! I then cheekily told oh last night his beard was tickling me that he needed to shave... He just looked at me and goes 'legs'... Ok fair point lol

So today's mission is to walk (yes try that impossible task again) into town, get said razors, pay a few bills and get home so DS can play with his friends! Anyone anything exciting planned?

Happy due date Sarah :) kick us off with baby news :)

:haha: Phin!! Get shaving those beasty legs!!!

Come on ... someone in here pop already ;)

It's so weird to think that our babies could be so far apart in age! from when Momma and Wandering had theirs, till the last overdue baby in December :O They could be like 1.5months apart!!

Due date dance :happydance: plan for today- bit of cleaning and sorting (already walked dogs), bounce on ball a bit then generally chill out and try to ignore fact that she is unlikely to turn up today! Apparently only 5% of babies arrive on their due date!
I managed to trim down lady garden last week (was a proper effort) so am now happy it's all fairly neat, can still manage to do legs in shower thankful so not feeling too hairy at the min :)

Happy due date mrs :)
Sarah it's crazy how big the age gap could be! Think the only thing keeping me sane is knowing I won't be let go into dec... Thank god! I'm relishing the fact that this month baby will be here please god!

Mrs I too can still do the legs comfortably in the shower... I've jus not been assed lol oh was meant to do them sun for me but think I'm attached to the warmness lol

Think we had gotten to comfy with our moon theory and hoping its start a domino effect from the girls! Boo lol

Happy due date Sarah and MrsB. No pressure but you both have to lead by example and start popping :thumbup::baby::thumbup:

Its your due date, its your due date la la la x

Happy November everyone else!!! Its our month about bloomin time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->