November Due Dates (cont)

I really want to go see twilight but if this little lady takes much longer then I doubt ill be going until its been out quite a while (hope I get to see it and don't have to wait for it to come out on DVD) :(

The last one came out on DVD fairly quick after it left the theaters, so even if you do have to wait, it shouldn't be too long. Although, I'll definitely be jealous of my friends who do get to see it if I can't make it to the theater before he gets here!

I want to see Twilight too! Looks like I might have to wait until it's on DVD though. :(

I've heard a few things about the movie already that don't surprise me one bit (namely adding some action sequences where there shouldn't be any). It is Hollywood after all!

Hoping none of you girls are going to name your daughters Renesmee!

LOL! Definitely didn't even consider that name :)

There are a few scenes in the trailer that I thought to myself "that didn't happen in the book!" so I'm sure there'll be a lot of that throughout the movie... Hopefully it's not too over the top. That was the main reason I didn't enjoy the first movie as much as the rest... they added to much "crap" to it and it took away from it, big time!

Didn't like the first movie... Don't think I cared for the second either. The third one was pretty good and I like Breaking Dawn pt 1. Hope they haven't screwed this one up too much. I knew the second I finished the book that Hollywood would not leave the ending as is with so little action.

I heard they're talking about a 6th movie... Not sure how I feel about that.... :-\

WTF? What would that be?? Do they want to do a movie on "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner"? Or is this about the movie for "The Host"?

Never seen anything Twilight-related, haha. And wasn't aware of any other November threads either.

I enjoy being oblivious sometimes, really. :lol:

Haha, Jaz :) Sometimes oblivious is not a bad thing to be!

Bookity - supposedly they're sending Stephanie Meyer back to write another book about the wolves. Eh - they didn't really keep my interest in the 2nd book so I'm not sure I'd put much time into reading another book that's only about them.

Renesmee was the most stupid name ever!!! I was just like WTF?!?!?! when I read it!

Isn't her middle name Carlisle & Charlies name together (Carlie?) That would have been SOOO much better.

No, I was not terribly interested in the wolves saga in the second book either. I probably wouldn't care to see/read that one.

Yeah, Carlie would be way better! It was almost like a 7 year old was naming the baby...

Hmmm, I don't remember being bored with the wolves. But I don't remember much tbh :D . Perhaps an actual book would be more interesting though?

I don't remember ever reading anything about her middle name, but I agree Carlie would have been a million times better! What was she thinking?? Renesmee? Just silly...

We should probably get back to baby talk, Charlie is confused! ;) :haha:

Oooooh okay! I've only seen the first and second movie ... well out of hte loop!

They totally Hollywooded the final fight scene... it was an anti-climax in the book and yet it looks like an all-out brawl in the trailer.

agreed, 1eighty...

Haha - poor Charlie :) Sorry we've confused you! I think we all have a touch of ADD :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->