• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

Hoorah. 40 wks today but not expecting much to happen. I feel to well.

xx typing on a phone is hard work lol

Due date dance for those ladies at their due date today :happydance:
And for those of use over due now fingers crossed that very soon we pop :pop:

Its a race to the finish line lol I didnt think I would get this far.
So many people said the same and I started to believe them like they had inside info. lol

Happy popping today! :pop:

:dust: :dust: :dust: labour dust for all the over due/due/due in the next few days ladies!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

.... is it working??? lol

Hold on I think its working, no wait its just heartburn! thanks anyway Charlie.

Had my midwife appointment this morning. Had a crazy midwife who installs me with no confidence. I had swapt days so I didnt get her but for some reason she had swapped days too, dam it! lol

Well her findings today were that the baby has gone from fairly engaged to now on my side, oh and my baby has no head lol She then took my blood pressure after telling me this to then discover my blood pressure was raised. (No wonder you have just told me my baby has no head, would cause concern in the most confident of mums to be.)
I now have to go to the hospital first thing to have my BP checked again. I so hope this doesn't affect going in the birthing unit. I feel really well in myself. So left a little confused by my appointment. I am now bouncing like crazy to turn this little monkey and pray her head is just already down and not missing??:dohh:

I'm sorry but I just giggled at that... Is she a bit crazy?? How she thinks ur baby lost his head I'm not sure... Bet he's bloody engaged and she was feeling his arms or summat! Also the bp was prob a mixture of it being her who took it and then hearing ur baby lost his head!

Don't worry I bet it'll be normal tomorro. Are they gonna do an ultra sound to confirm baby has a head??

Lol it did make me giggle too! Silly woman - why do people not think before they speak? No wonder your BP was high!

I remember when I had a 4D scan with STephen, the man said 'and there's his third leg' .... I was like WHAT THIRD LEG?!?! Not realising they meant his willy :dohh:

phin ha ha crazy is an under statement lol the funny thing she is the one doing my bp in the morning. Give me strength! doh.

charlie love your third leg/willy story.. classic lol

Renesmee was the most stupid name ever!!! I was just like WTF?!?!?! when I read it!

ROFL, I agree! My sister and I thought that name was hilarious. But I know there's somebody on BnB who is naming her daughter that 'cause I saw it on her ticker! Don't remember who but hopefully nobody on November threads. I think this would be a perfect spot for a tea drinking smiley, but they have a bad name now! *hahah*:happydance:

Renesmee was the most stupid name ever!!! I was just like WTF?!?!?! when I read it!

ROFL, I agree! My sister and I thought that name was hilarious. But I know there's somebody on BnB who is naming her daughter that 'cause I saw it on her ticker! Don't remember who but hopefully nobody on November threads. I think this would be a perfect spot for a tea drinking smiley, but they have a bad name now! *hahah*:happydance:

:haha:

Lol Charlie I can imagine the panic u had for a min thinking of ir baby with 3 legs lol

Whatwillbe just think of how silly she must be when she's taking ur bp. Hopefully that'll keep it down!

Lol at the tea drinking lol hope it wasn't someone here or yell be in trouble girls lol

Ok I finally figured out to get a good nights sleep I just needed to add an extra pillow! Pre preg more than 2 pillows gave me a headache.. Stole one off oh for the last 2 nights and I've slept amazingly! Even with a slight touch of hb, I'm feeling so refreshed! Lotsa bh this morning after dtd but nothing major!

Happy due date to all those due today :) wonder how long we'll go into nov before we start getting babies!

Yay for sleep phin!! I'm the same though, I never could have slept with two pillows pre preg!
I have an ecg this morning for the baby, secretly hoping they'll tell me im in labour :p

Lol a third leg could have been sorted though ... a baby who has just suddenly lost it's head?! Well that's more scary lol

And for now I leave you with - :coffee:

Charlie! :haha:

Oh so freakin sleepy right now. DD woke and instead of mommy rocking her right back to sleep, daddy took over and now an hour later she's more awake than ever. :( Always wants to bounce/rock her and decides she needs this, that, and the other to fall asleep when all it does is wake her more. :p I guess I should be happy he's helping, but when he needs me to help him and not let me go back to sleep... Grr. :growl:

Super awesome that you got good sleep Phin!

I gave birth to my bby girl on oct 29. EDD was Nov 5. My nipples are so sore. Dont kn wot to do. My mum says continious breast feeding will heal it buh i shout all d time whe breastfeedn. How cn i make d pain go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->