• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

Nice pic skweek, you inspired me to put these on but not brave enough for face shot!

Why do I feel like I am going to be the last women standing and will be pregnant forever?? I have no symptoms... nothing. Just bouncing on this ball.

Attachments

• 40wk bump.jpg
    40wk bump.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02530.jpg
    DSC02530.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
Lovely bumps ladies!!! :) :)

Hopefully this will be my LAST bump pic :haha: 40 Week bumpity bump :)

Attachments

• Photo0173_001.jpg
    Photo0173_001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
Have I started something here? TEEHEE
Loving all the full term bump pics!!
Bex shall we start a club - forever pregnant!! I also feel like this is still going to last a long time!! GGRR
Been on my ball so long my OH is getting jealous!! He says its getting more action than he is getting! haha!

ha ha, the ball hurts my spd lol I dont care i'm powering through. I feel like I have to do something to help this little pumpkin.

At this rate she will be going to school as a bump. I just cant see it happening. The longer she is in there the bigger she gets. Ouch!!!!
Skweek , high five to the forever pregnant club! x

*HIGHFIVE* Bex!!

The ball hurts my back if I'm on it too long - but I don't care any more! I need to move the little madam southwards NOW!!

I know I am the same. I have been a bit of a couch potato this weekend and I don't think its encouraged her to go south when I have been laid on my back.:blush:

I'm not fed up with the pregnancy just yet and reckon I could go on for a bit longer. Its all the anticipation and my insanity I cant handle. When, how etc. I need to know times and dates people! lol just having no control over it is so bizarre. I cant nest any more I have blumped this nest up to the max, we are ready to go. I just don't know what to do with myself la la lax

Sarah I got them 2 weeks ago but they only gave me a week and half of my perscription so now I'm out until the morning :( I got more Maalox tho that relieves it a bit for me! I just wanted to be able to eat summat cause I was so hungry!

Gorgeous bumps girls!

Just took some clary sage oil in a bath mixed with milk... Def causing bh! So gonna do a DIY foot massage tonight with it! It's not as bad smelling as I expected it to be! Have down stairs shining too everywhere washed and scrubbed. Ill get DS to help upstairs later, but have to say if i had baby tonight id be happy with how pretty the house is ha!

Phin, I have cleaned the house so many times. I know what will happen she decide its time after tea when there is washing up and saucepans on the side :dohh: lol

I hate leaving washing up, bit of OCD. Ill just do the dishes before we go to the hospital. te he x

Had a second sweep today and I'm now 1cm dilated. I've also managed to go from almost no stretchmarks at week 40 to a super-patterned belly at week 40+5. Really hopes baby gets here before my induction next Monday.

Sounds exciting Springer! I am waiting for my belly stretch mark map to appear, its only a matter of days i'm sure. Why oh why we have come so far! lol

The under part of my belly resembles an underground map!! Only started stretchies about 4 weeks ago! Boohoo

Want to cry. I just read my notes. My stupid cervix is still long and posterior. I don't think I'll be having this baby naturally.:cry:

Congrats on your pink bundle, Sharon! She's beautiful! :)

Love all the bump pictures, ladies! Though I'm sure you're ready to share pictures of your babies, not your bumps. You're almost there!

Whatwillbe I'm betting ill start too on one of my off days lol I've a kitchen full of dishes waiting on the hot water... Wonder if hell come now?? Lol

Springer dont torment urself over that things change very quick when labour is concerned, hopefully ur sweep will get things rolling!

Dunno what the clary sage oil did, but where baby's head is I keep getting shooting pains! I'm exhausted tho so tbh could be my bodies way of giving up on me and making me sit down! Gonna be an early night tonight for def!

Good luck springer, you still have time for things to change, and like phin said, they can go really fast!!!

I was planning on going home and walking around the neighborhood with DH, but I feel like one giant BH contraction... I don't think I'm going to have the energy to walk... I'll probably just call it a night as soon as I get home from work... there's always tomorrow!

Any joy ladies?!?!? I have my midwife appointment tonight and she will offer me a sweep. I am really not sure whether to have it or not. As much as I want to meet our little girl I just have this feeling she will arrive soon on her own.
Are sweeps really successful? I was thinking if she is not here by Thursday then I will have one. Hmmm x

Morning ladies,
Still no progress here! BOOHOO
Got MW appointment at 11am UK time. FXed she offers a sweep. I'm desperate to meet this little girl! Fed up with being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->