November Due Dates (cont)

Don't think it's been mentioned here Sarah. Yay for babies!! (missing Oh_so around here still).

Yay, congrats Mrs!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Get bouncing, eating curry and scrubbing that floor lol

Actually, thanks to my dogs, I do have spots to scrub on the floor, LOL! Thanks pups...

Who, what, where? wow!! Congrats to them. :happydance::happydance:
Aaww so we are starting to pop. I knew it...... I would be the last one standing I will have to start thinking about joining the December thread.
I have nothing going on here :cry::cry: lol I was thinking about leaving it up to mother nature but starting to rethink my strategy and get ants in my pants!

I'm well slowly going a bit mad with the phones calls etc. I feel like im letting everyone down lol

Sarah i'm so jealous you have lost your plug :haha: I need something ](*,)

Aw, whatwill, don't get discouraged! Have your doctors talked about an induction yet? You'll be 2 weeks over next week, so that should be the latest they let you go, right? Things could change in an instant so it's still very possible you could go on your own!

Oh I was just saying how I'm getting so sick of the messages and things. I just got one saying "and??" . FFS!!!!

Plug kept me going for a day, now I'm getting down again :/

I'm still v much pregnant too whatwillbex Don't give up hope! xxx

I have been offered two sweeps and turned them down :dohh: now I am thinking why didnt I just have one. Now I have built it up in my head I am a bit embarrassed to have my mw do it for me (I know silly) I would rather have someone I don't know do it.

I wanted to keep it natural so I could have a water birth but that goal seems to be getting further out of reach and induction more likely. I wish I was more confident about my body and didn't give two hoots. Hence why I want a water birth so I can keep my body underwater and keep myself relaxed.

I could do with some plug hope, just for one day! :haha:

I cleaned the scurtin boards this morning thinking this may help but nooooo just clean scurtin boards lol

Have you tried pumping, bouncing, DTD, spicy foods, etc?

I have been on my ball but it irritates my SPD, ouch! I had a curry and all that happened was I got heart burn :dohh: I am doing lots of long walks so hopefully that is doing something. Fingers crossed! whats pumping?? lol

Hello! I hardly write in this thread.. just lurk :winkwink:

I wanted to update that I had my Nov Rainbow baby 10 days early on Nov 2. Vaginal birth, no drugs (something I thought I could never handle). I was almost induced bc after my waters broke, no contractions had started! But thankfully they started soon after I arrived at the hospital for the induction (per midwife's orders). My formal birth story is in the birth announcement forum.

My second daughter, Savannah Grace, was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long at 38+4. Healthy as can be :cloud9:

We are breastfeeding and she can't get enough! milk came in day 3 PP.

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
Bex - I would recommend staying awake for country park walks - we spent 2 hours walking around our local country park and boy oh boy do my hips hurt!!

Pumping - that's when we use a breast pump (electric or manual) to stimulate nipples

oh pumping lol I know what you mean, I red that in a different context :haha:

Thanks, I will steer clear!:thumbup: Cant be doing with sore hips as well.

Dahlia - Congrats, so cute. I love the hat!

Congrats Dahlia, she looks like a cutie!!

Should pump today, but the nips are so sore... ouches.

Give them a break, you don't want to wear them out before your LO has a go ;). Although I found just moisturising them before makes them not hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->