November Due Dates (cont)

I'm sitting at 40 weeks, 4 days... but I am in NO rush to get baby out :) She will come when her body is ready!

I have 0 signs of impending labour...no lost mucus plug, no leaky nipples, no Braxton Hicks, no 'clear out', no energy burst, etc...

Oh well! We will just patiently wait!

I admire you patience, AK! I don't think I could be quite so patient at 40+4

:haha: You lost a monster amount of plug!!!!

AK ... HOW are you so patient?!?!!?

I feel the same, AK. I'm not yet overdue, but there's not much of anything going on with me. I don't even want anything to happen prior to the due date, anyway. :shrug:

Congrats, MrsB!

I had my little girl early on the 6th Nov. Her name is Nia and she weighed 6lbs 8oz

Congrats!!!

So getting induced tomorrow or the next day, but hopefully in into labour tonight on my own...

Good luck Sarah, nice to have a date. Look forward to the update :D

Any poppers today??:happydance:

Sweep day tomorrow little nervous has to be said, lets hope this encourages this little lady out. Fingers crossed! x

I believe there may be a few new announcements today or tomorrow!!!:thumbup:

Any poppers today??:happydance:

Sweep day tomorrow little nervous has to be said, lets hope this encourages this little lady out. Fingers crossed! x

CharlieKeys popped today :) LucyJo81 is currently in the hospital.

BABIES!

Sarah too! Just about to pop any minute!!!!!!!!!

Apologies for the late update! I know it's already been said but... Our little Reuben burst into the world at 23:39 on 5/11/12 - definitely a day to remember! All 8 lbs of him is pure perfection:)
We ended up having a caesarian so still recovering. It was a bit of a shock as it wasn't planned but I'm starting to get my head round it now.
Struggling to keep up to date on this forum so have mostly been on Facebook. Headed back to bed now that my little man is fed :happydance:

Congrats bean! We both have bonfire babies :) I just about feel like I'm keeping my head above ground do haven't been on here. Things will hopefully settle down soon and ill be able to give my that was it update!

Congrats MrsB! We're very lucky mamas with our sparklers! You're right though, it's totally full on. I started writing my birth story on Thursday, while feeding Reu. Didn't manage to finish it but it was good therapy for me to get some of it down on paper. I'm feeling less upset by the birth now than I was. Writing it down, reading other EMCS stories & speaking to the midwife have really helped.
If I didn't have Internet & Facebook on my phone then I probably wouldn't have posted at all yet. At least I can do my phone 1 handed! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->