November Due Dates (cont)

I'm going to give it a go for the first time tonight... I'm kind of nervous, LOL! I've never used a pump before!

I used some nipple butter yesterday (afterwards) but then my breast shells slipped off my nips without me realizing! Oops!

What kind of trouble? Seems to be working same as ever for me.

Yup I was mrs! Seems to be kinda ok ish now! Only on the new notifications though!

Yep I cant visit the page from clicking the notifications. I have to click the group to get on the page.

I always have trouble with Facebook, but that's because I can't keep up, due to work. :(

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on before now but no connection at hospital.

Chloe Jane arrived to fireworks on Monday at 19.15 weighing 7lb 1oz. Had to stay in hospital cos of some difficulties feeding (not totally sorted yet but getting there). Will save u from all the gory labour details for now but suffice to say pains I was getting on Sunday was early labour which carried on through night and I was 4-5cm when we hot to hospital Monday morning at 11am.
Stay positive all those overdue I thought I would still be pregnant now but goes to show they all cone out eventually!

Congrats Mrsb!!!! :) :)

p.s. are you sure they come out?! Starting to have doubts here?! :haha:

Congrats Mrs!!!!! Send me some labour dust please :)
Can't wait for story!

I just updated the front page (thank you to whom ever has been keeping up on FB i stole it from you :winkwink: )

Hope I got everyone on there. If I didn't let me know your info and I'll get you added. As soon as the last one goes im going to delete the due date list. I can't believe how many people we have on there but I think only 25 of us actually use this thread. Happy I took the time out to add them :dohh:. Oh well, guess only the cream of the crop stuck around.

On that note Morgan is napping :cloud9: and if I want a shower today I better get to moving :haha:

Labor Dust to all still waiting. I have a feeling this weekend we are going to see lots of "this is it" post :happydance:

Booked in for a sweep on Saturday. I so hope it does happen this weekend.:happydance:

I'm getting huge!!!!!!!

I'd love to see more babies and "this is it" posts after the weekend :) :)

I guess tomorrow I find out when my induction will be. I wonder if he'll offer me a sweep. He hasnt before, so idk if maybe he doesnt do them :/

Oh, Sarah! I really hope you don't need an induction! COME ON OUT BABY! I DEMAND IT!

Think it'll work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"