November Due Dates (cont)

Hey ladies I've posted my that was it story on the third tri board if any of you were curious. It didn't go entirely smoothly but it wasn't a horrific experience either. Great to hear about all these lovely babies popping out!

Hello? ...llo? ...lo? ...o?

ECHO! ...cho! ...ho! ...o!

Hey ladies I've posted my that was it story on the third tri board if any of you were curious. It didn't go entirely smoothly but it wasn't a horrific experience either. Great to hear about all these lovely babies popping out!

A ha! there is someone else lingering here :p

Getting really fed up and low :-( been in slow labour for a week now and it just doesnt seem to be progressing ... got midwife today hopefully she will give me a sweep or an induction date x

Im 10 days overdue :cry: lol

Luckily I feel surprisingly well, could be worse. She has to come at some point right??? x everyone ok?

Odear it sucks your over due I would hate it I'm already so fed up and tired how is everyone x

ha ha i'm glad I feel ok, just mentally sucks. I did not see this coming I thought I would have popped long before now.:dohh:

I remember thinking it will never happen but I promise it does and then suddenly you have a little baby to look after. Just try to stay focused on that. :)

Hello lovely ladies :) 6 days to dd here! Feeling very big today, and bump enters the room before me... Feels weird ha I've decided to go get a yolk of grapes and see what happens! Can't hurt right!!!

Sorry ur so over Whatwillbe, r u gonna accept being induced or just wait it out? And being in slow labour is just as bad rainbow!

I'm hoping with ending up in hosp on fri (high bp, swelling and protein) that they'll try sweep me on wed even tho ill only be 39+3. Dr said they won't let me go much longer tho anyways so fingers crossed!

Have another sweep booked for tomorrow. Then I think she is going to talk through my options. My option would be to have this baby :thumbup: lol

The thing is I probably could sit it out for longer but the parents and everyone I feel like I need to do it for them lol they are so excited! :happydance:

Not long Phin, its just too exciting!

Don't feel pressurised hun but I say fair play for lasting this long! I went 10 days with DS and I was def over it! Not even letting myself think bout how it might happen again!
Fingers crossed something good comes from ur sweep!

I just lost another chunk of plug! Woop! Still no blood in it but hell ill take anything that means something's happening up there lol

Nothing's happening in my little world, or at least I know nothing. And that's fine. I'm still set on keeping him in there until the 20th.

Tomorrow is my last day of work, though. I announced the beginning of my leave today and I am so damn excited.

Guess I'll update about my appointment here now.

38 weeks 5 days today! I'm a "stretchy" 3 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and zero station (fully engaged!). So it's just a waiting game now! Gonna head to the store now I suppose and get some grapes/juice and do a bit of walking around (thanks for the idea Phin).

New Moon (tomorrow?), hope some ladies do some popping in the next few days (fingers crossed one of them can be me!).

Bookity don't think they r doing anything for me! No dodgy belly or anything, although I've strong feeling if I go on my own itll be at night so hmm who knows there's still tonight!

Jaz yay on maternity leave!

New moon we need more babies do ur magic!

I promised myself that i wouldnt be like alot of the women on here and just forget about my due month thread and that id stick around until at least everyone popped. lol that didnt go so well. never realized how busy and tired id be after having the little one.
congrats to all that have popped!
and good luck to those waiting still cooking those babies!

I promised myself that i wouldnt be like alot of the women on here and just forget about my due month thread and that id stick around until at least everyone popped. lol that didnt go so well. never realized how busy and tired id be after having the little one.
congrats to all that have popped!
and good luck to those waiting still cooking those babies!

I know exactly what you mean I'm stalking the thread whilst breast feeding!

Don't worry girls we understand! And r a tad jealous! ;) hope babies r being good for ye

haha... my pathetic maternity leave. I mean, the sad part is that, starting Wednesday, they are crossing the days off of my calendar WITH the baby, too. But oh well, screw it all. I can't work anymore, I'm tired.

How long dya get off after baby Jaz?

Ugh worst nights sleep ever. Last night I was convinced I could feel something in my vjj. It's like a bubble that's waiting to pop, I told oh how it feels like I'm bout to leak but nothing happens! Anyways went and lay down and it didnt feel as obvious... But then the contractions started! Man were these contractions my eyes watered and everything with the first one cause of the shock I got! So been having random ones all night, and needing the loo and just in general really achey!
I musta kept trying to put pressure on my back with oh's back cause a few times he asked me to push out a bit (he woulda done it if I hadda told him what I was at but cause I didn't he thought I was just lying on him ha)!
So now he's gone to work like a zombie and I'm left achy and shattered! Charlie taking a leaf outta ur book and going for a walk by the river when I bring DS to school. Can't hurt right ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->