November Due Dates (cont)

I have to go off my antihistamines for a week before my lung appointment this week. I've been off them for 12 hours and I already feel crap :( Not looking forward to sleep/breathing! I'm so bored I'm going to make a quiche, except, we already have plans for lunch, so no idea when it's going to be eaten! OH WELL!

:( that's rubbish, as if you need something else to prevent sleep!
At least the sun is shining...

Yeah, here too! It's lovely, not cloud in the sky! Now I need to find something to do outside... There is a 10km flat walk around a lake here. I wonder if I can manage, I'd hate to get halfway and get too tired... I mean pregnancy tired, sometimes It just hits me all at once.

Oh I hear ya! I walked into town yesterday (all uphill) and back then decided to give the bathroom a deep clean & I could barely stand after! My back & hips were so sore & my stomachs been aching all night (I think it's just stretchy pains though).
My belly has defo gotten bigger over the last few days, which I was kind of expecting. Baby has been kicking like crazy trying to get more space!

You could just plan to go halfway & then turn back? 10km is quite a lot when you're feeling weary.

Ok I'm only one so far for ff! I have read up bout it a lot and from experiences around me I've decided it's not for me! Fair play tho anyone who does it, much respect!

Ohh exciting wandering say u can't wait :)

I ff my boys from day 2 and day 5 - was the best decision for us at the time and although some regrets, they are very healthy, intelligent boys and I don't think how they're fed made one blind bit of difference lol

I plan to breastfeed exclusively for at least 6 months, which is the shortest amount of time I'll be off work. The more, the better. If I have to quit my job, I will. :shrug: Screw you, America, and your nonexistent maternity leave.

I am so with you on the lameness of American maternity leave, sure since oh is in construction trades he'll be on a bit of a slow down till the holiday orders are ready to install but I would love to be home for more than 6 weeks paid, 12 weeks total if I do the whole unpaid bit which I don't feel comfortable with financially especially with it being the holidays.

Momma I was same with DS, he was ff and I honestly dont regret it!

As for the sleep mine is all over the place! I can get more tired lying on the couch than I do when I do summat! But when I do summat I can get half way and go... Wow I need to sit down! ATM I'm in my mas and didn't sleep until 2.39 this morning and feel as fresh as a daisy!

On a weird note it's 9 in the morning ere and DS is still fogging it.. Lil shit he wouldn't do that at home lol

Lucy I think it was u the other day who said u feel like some one kicked u in the vjj? Has that feeling gone? Mine is so sore, when I turn in bed I gotta do it easy or omg the pain! Wth!

Welcome to third tri bean :) sorry ur tickers the only one I noticed so far lol

Yay! Thanks for noticing! Wanderling, LucyJo, Zulab, Kelly6407 and Aimee4311 are joining today too... Woohoo! We made it!

We are totally spoilt here for maternity leave. My DH gets it actually, I don't work here, so if he wanted to he could take 12months off!!! I'd get the 6 weeks thing if I was back in NZ though.
But then again, Germany has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. So they want to try and get people to have more kids... It's a land of only-childs, I find it slightly weird :p

You could just plan to go halfway & then turn back? 10km is quite a lot when you're feeling weary.

Grats bean!
And It's a circle, so half way would be 2 x 5km :)

Ah, scrap that idea then! Lol... I've just been doing short walks, the last time I attempted a more challenging walk I got halfway up a hill & felt awful- really dizzy, so I'm sticking to <5miles... Sometimes much less ;)

Maybe I'll go for a mall walk instead LOL! Surely looking at baby clothes is exercise?:)

I would agree - mall walk, shopping for baby clothes is alway allowed!!! teehee

well just tryg to kill time! 30 minutes before I can phone the hospital. They said lunch time so that would be after 12pm, right?

Yeah, probably :/ maybe have an early lunch to pass the time??

need to get washing on the go and get the last load off the line. and I need to brush my teeth and ... and ... and ... I'm convinced a woman's jobs are never done!! :haha:

Well im glad I wasnt the only one who got no sleep. I tossed and turned for about 5 hours and said screw it im up.

In a very pissy mood atm as one of my instructors has us coming in for a saturday class to make up for the one we missed on a holiday :growlmad: Thanks a-hole, its only the saturday before finals weeks and some of us have other classes to prepare for.

With that being said its finals week and I have a heavy class load this term. So im probably going to be MIA for a bit. Well at least I should be but its hard to stay away long from chatting with you ladies. Sometimes the things you all say cracks me up and makes me feel better :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->