November Due Dates (cont)

Thanks! It's actually not 'til Wednesday but decided to celebrate on the weekend so people weren't working. I'm a lucky lady :)

I've had such a nice day having a birthday tea party with my family & closest friends to pre celebrate my 30th... Loved it!

Nice. When is the big day, today? Mine is next week, but I'll be 31. Your my leo sister, just like all of our babies will be little scorpio siblings. :p

I know! I'm hoping the Leo/Scorpio mix isn't too crazy! My sister's a Scorpio and lets just say we've had our differences! I'm never sure how I feel about star signs but sometimes there's seems to be an element of truth...
I'm 15th Aug, when's yours?

17th. :)

My OH is a scorpio. Let me assure you, it's all true. lol!! But, I wouldn't have him any other way. ;)

I'm a Gemini and oh is tauras and yup we def ring through lol although our relationship could go either way but we've finally learned to compliment each other! I'm a tru Gemini tho, I've 2 sides of me (oh calls them the emotional woman and horny man pahaha) and although I'm very loyal I'm usually up to no good lol!

Just had a fab night catching up with a friend from home! I'll be shattered to night but def what I needed!

Natasha I take it your due the 9th or 10th right? I dont see you on my list, would you like me to add you?

Hey MommaBarry, congrats on third tri! I am actually due the 8th and we are on team yellow. It would be great if you would add me to the list, thanks!

Beankeeper, happy birthday!

Wandering, those are some really nice pictures. I might go get the same thing done, hm. It's $99 for a package up in the Cities and a girl from my yoga class went last week and said it was fun. Might be worth it. :shrug:

I'm a Scorpio (Oct 30), my husband is a Libra. I'm hopping for the little one to stay within the Scorpio range, just because. I have to admit I don't particularly care about horoscopes.

Jaz, while I don't read horoscopes, I have definitely found a lot of the characteristics of different sun signs to be true in the people born in them. Could be coincidence. One other cool thing I found was personality and blood type. I ring true as an O, too. Very odd! ... anyway, you've been wanting that 4D scan for awhile now. I think you should treat yourself! Best to book soon, I hear around 28 weeks is the best time to do it. :)

Phin, I know what you mean on getting tired out easily. I woke up late today, went for lunch with OH after a short walk, then took a nap for several hours. I feel like fatigue has really got me in the last week. I wish I'd perk back up! I can't believe there are several months of this left!! I secretly hope baby will be 2 weeks early. lol!

I know nothing about personalities and blood types! I'm 0+.

I picked up three baby name books at the library today. Already done looking at two of them. List of preferred ones: nonexistent. Arrrrgh.

I still think Badger is going to win...

I'm a Sagittarius, but I don't believe in it all. I loved the archer/horsey theme as a kid though...

I feel like hell on legs, 3 more days till I get my antihistamines back. I slept so bad last night...

Also I agree, secretly I'm hoping she'll come 2 weeks early... :O Smaller baby and you don't get those insanely uncomfortable last 2 weeks :'( I'm a bad person!!!

My husband told me one of my friends said to hin yeasterday I'm gonna be MASSIVE by the end of my pregnancy & would probably have a massive baby! What a mean thing to say! I bloody hope she's wrong though!
I don't believe in horoscopes either really but I do think the character profiles are interesting & the relationships between different star signs are also interesting to me. I definitely don't swear by of live by them though, I just find them kinda fascinating sometimes...

Hope the week goes quickly for you Sarah! I had another crap night sleep, although it was better than the night before :-/

That's a horrible thing to say! Also, why would he repeat it to you?!

I don't think he realised it was bad, he's just excited that I really *look* pregnant now. He probably regretted telling me as soon as he did though as I was then obsessively looking at photos of other people when they were 6 months preggo, including my friend! I think she's just forgotten how much people show all of a sudden, I'm bigger than I was a few days ago, but I'm also overweight so my uterus isn't massive, it's just well padded!
Anyway, it didn't need saying!

No it didn't! My parents told me my ass got huge.... THANKS! :p

Haha my boyfriend told me I was "like a beached whale" the other day when i was trying to get up off the bed. These people have no tact!

On a completely different note.. Ive been suffering from such bad migraines recently :( Dont suppose anyone knows any remedies? They're making me really miserable!!

Wandering, those are some really nice pictures. I might go get the same thing done, hm. It's $99 for a package up in the Cities and a girl from my yoga class went last week and said it was fun. Might be worth it. :shrug:

Aw thankyou :) It is a lot of money but i'd definately recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->