November Due Dates (cont)

Offically in third tri! Wooo! Congrats to everyone else who moved over today too :D

I'm feeling quite zombie like at the moment as i worked last night, came home this morning but couldn't get to sleep till 10 am due to noisy neighbours! Not so bad though, I only have 8 shifts left of work then i'm on maternity leave woo :)

Now...to decide what to have for lunch...
xx

:grr: GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR :grr:
The Fetal Assessment Unit are not answering their phone!! I want my results now.
:grr: GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR :grr:

9:08am... just now going to sleep.
ah whatever
have a great day ladies.

Ok turns out I was meant to call the Maternity Assessment Unit and not the Fetal Assessment Unit!!
Well finally after 2 hours of trying to through to FAU, I decided to call the MAU and got my results! All if fine and sugar levels are normal!
YAY YAY!!

So next stop is the growth scan on Wednesday afternoon!

Congrats on your results Skweek :)

Awh your lucky to get a growth scan, my hospital doesn't do them :( x

I was offered the growth scan as I'm measuring a lot bigger than I should.
Hell any excuse to see my little girl again! :happydance:

Yay for the good results, skweek! My glucose torture is on Wednesday. Haate the drink!

We are totally spoilt here for maternity leave. My DH gets it actually, I don't work here, so if he wanted to he could take 12months off!!! I'd get the 6 weeks thing if I was back in NZ though.
But then again, Germany has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. So they want to try and get people to have more kids... It's a land of only-childs, I find it slightly weird :p
Back home in Croatia, you get 12 months paid and then up to 24 additional, unpaid. Parents can alternate, so the fathers have pretty much all the right the mothers do.

It's a nice crisp morning here today. I'm off to my yoga class, then I need to go get some veggies from the farmers market, then.... the boredom will kick in. :lol:

I sometimes hate weekends, really. :shrug:

Bought a bunch of little clothes today! Oh and a pretty blanket :)

Ooo, farmer's market, that sounds fun, Jaz! Maybe I can get OH to wake up so we can go, too. :D

I have to HAVE to get some work done today. Really need to get all of my data in order. I have not presented anything to my boss in a month. He's been really understanding, not bugged me at all, but I feel like I've just got to get in there next week or I'm a total failure. But farmer's market sounds SOOOO much better! lol!

Oh, post up your scan, skweek! It'll be great to see what baby should be looking like right now. There has been no mention of my office about anymore scans. :( We have a routine check-up on Wednesday then every two weeks after for awhile. I want to see him, though, my little boy.

Hi girls :flower: Hope everyone is well today!

So I had my 4d scan this morning and I can honestly say it was the most amazing experience ever! I loved every second of it and for anyone whose uhming and ah-ing about getting one I'd whole heartedly recommended it, it is the ultimate bonding experience and im so glad i did it!

I was a bit worried that I was having it a bit too early and that i should wait a few more weeks for better image quality but that ended up not being the case at all.. i was soo impressed with how clear everything was! We got to see baby move around.. she did a lot of yawning and touching her eyes and ears and kicking her feet and the scan was a good 45 minutes long so i definately feel i got my moneys worth. Ive attached a few pictures for you all to see :)

It sounds odd but i loved feeling her kick and seeing my stomach move, and watching what she was doing on screen at the same time.. It really gives an amazing insight into what they're actually doing when you feel those really hard kicks!

When we came out at the end and went to pay they also gave us £15 off the amount for being a returning customer which was a lovely surprise, and we got a free CD full of photographs (which wasnt included in the package) because they were "such great photos" and a DVD which I cant stop watching!

So yeah.. just thought id come on and have a bit of a gush about how much i enjoyed the scan, hope you all dont mind. Im 27 weeks today so it was a lovely way to celebrate officially entering 3rd tri.. & congrats to all you other girlies who have entered 3rd tri today too :happydance: Go us!

Attachments

• BABY ABIGAIL_5.jpg
    BABY ABIGAIL_5.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
  • BABY ABIGAIL_7.jpg
    BABY ABIGAIL_7.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
  • BABY ABIGAIL_30.jpg
    BABY ABIGAIL_30.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
  • BABY ABIGAIL_38.jpg
    BABY ABIGAIL_38.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
They are adorable photos wandering!!

I would love to get one done, but just don't have £100 to fork out at the moment :(

xx

Awe, she looks sweet. :) We got to see little man in 4D at our 20w scan as the tech just swapped over to show us. We got one 3D pic. It really is awesome stuff compared to the 2D. While we won't be spending the money for a private scan this time, unfortunately, it is quite nice to see your pics at our same gestational age. Cheers! :D

My last appointment she was moving like crazy and he just wanted to check the position. Barely saw anything! But next appt. (30th) He'll do another measure :) I hope to see her way more then!

Thankyou :) I think she definately looks more like me than my OH! Yeah it is a lot of money! We got quite lucky cos my brother got me the scan for my birthday so we didnt have to pay anything :D At the place i went to they do 4d scans for 69 pounds tho, which although it is a lot, is a lot cheaper than some other places ive seen!

I've had such a nice day having a birthday tea party with my family & closest friends to pre celebrate my 30th... Loved it!

Good luck in your finals MommaBarry!

Congrats on your results Skweek!

Gorgeous pics Wanderling, so sweet! She does look a like you in your profile pic!

Hi girls :flower: Hope everyone is well today!

So I had my 4d scan this morning and I can honestly say it was the most amazing experience ever! I loved every second of it and for anyone whose uhming and ah-ing about getting one I'd whole heartedly recommended it, it is the ultimate bonding experience and im so glad i did it!

I was a bit worried that I was having it a bit too early and that i should wait a few more weeks for better image quality but that ended up not being the case at all.. i was soo impressed with how clear everything was! We got to see baby move around.. she did a lot of yawning and touching her eyes and ears and kicking her feet and the scan was a good 45 minutes long so i definately feel i got my moneys worth. Ive attached a few pictures for you all to see :)

It sounds odd but i loved feeling her kick and seeing my stomach move, and watching what she was doing on screen at the same time.. It really gives an amazing insight into what they're actually doing when you feel those really hard kicks!

When we came out at the end and went to pay they also gave us £15 off the amount for being a returning customer which was a lovely surprise, and we got a free CD full of photographs (which wasnt included in the package) because they were "such great photos" and a DVD which I cant stop watching!

So yeah.. just thought id come on and have a bit of a gush about how much i enjoyed the scan, hope you all dont mind. Im 27 weeks today so it was a lovely way to celebrate officially entering 3rd tri.. & congrats to all you other girlies who have entered 3rd tri today too :happydance: Go us!

aww congrats those are very nice!
to get a 3d/4d scan here its $145!!! and i was so gonna fork over the money to get it until my last ultrasound. the tech showed us the baby in 3d and we have 3 photos. Of course i couldnt suggest this and that and baby was being uncooperative with his hand over face like in my avatar, but it was sooo nice to see. im getting scans every 2 weeks to check growth (his little abdomen is a couple weeks behind) so hopefully each time maybe ill get a little snippet of 3D version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->