November Due Dates (cont)

Hi can you add me my due dates the 24th and I'm team pink

Of course you ladies can join! MommaBarry started the tread & she's studying for finals at the mo so may not be online for a little bit to add you to the list, but I'm sure she will when she's done.
Welcome! :happydance:

I'm a Gemini and oh is tauras and yup we def ring through lol although our relationship could go either way but we've finally learned to compliment each other! I'm a tru Gemini tho, I've 2 sides of me (oh calls them the emotional woman and horny man pahaha) and although I'm very loyal I'm usually up to no good lol!

Just had a fab night catching up with a friend from home! I'll be shattered to night but def what I needed!

Snap!!! Me and OH are hte same as you two. I'm Gemini, he's a taurus :) Stephen is a libra and Henry is a leo .. Phoebe will be a scorpio. I'm worried about her being a scorpio, as i've read Gemini's and scorpios clash and scorpios are very deceptive and manipulative in getting what they want ... :shrug:

Wandering - my mum had migraines with my brother - she said the only thing she could do was sleep them off and wait for them to just stop. Hope they stop soon - drink plenty of water and make sure you're getting plenty of rest and speak to your midwife.

Charlie I too am a tad nervous but eager too! I love reading stuff on the personalities, DS is tauras too and him and oh are so alike! I dunno if I'd want another Gemini tho..we can be very bold lol

Oh bloody hell girls I'm shattered! I know I haven't had a proper nights sleep since thurs but had lie ins so thought I wouldn't be too bad, just drive home (2 hours) that and being up with my friend I'm exhausted! Had to leave oh with DS and go lie down for an hour! I didn't sleep but not as grumpy now thank god! Hate being miserable mammy! Cannot wait for my bed tonight!

Haha my boyfriend told me I was "like a beached whale" the other day when i was trying to get up off the bed. These people have no tact!

On a completely different note.. Ive been suffering from such bad migraines recently :( Dont suppose anyone knows any remedies? They're making me really miserable!!

My boyfriend likes to gently overpower me onto the bed and laugh at me when I can't fight back or get up from lying on my back. He does it jokingly. Such a brat! lol! I'm with you, though, getting up from the bed is definitely a chore and, depending on position of baby, can take a little while to do comfortably. If I'm sleeping on my side and want to get up I push myself up to sit, but then sometimes he feels not quite right so I just sit there for a min while he readjusts... THEN push myself to the edge and up.

I don't get regular migraines, but bf does. He has medicine for it, though. Other than that he always asks me to make him juice (we have a veggie juicer) and then just doesn't want to be touched. Poor thing, I feel terrible for you. He says sometimes too much potassium can trigger them, and also to stay hydrated. GL!

Hee hee, I'm having a lie down too! I feel very physically tired but am still present mentally... We have friends coming for dinner tonight so have been trying to blitz the house, seems its long overdue... But I had to give up & let DH finish off after a couple of hours. Might have another go shortly...

Thank you bean :hugs:

:hugs:jrwifey and stinkerbell I got you added!! :thumbup:

Stinker took the 11th, so now the only day left we have with no one due is the 30th.

Oh bloody hell girls I'm shattered! I know I haven't had a proper nights sleep since thurs but had lie ins so thought I wouldn't be too bad, just drive home (2 hours) that and being up with my friend I'm exhausted! Had to leave oh with DS and go lie down for an hour! I didn't sleep but not as grumpy now thank god! Hate being miserable mammy! Cannot wait for my bed tonight!
:hugs:

My boyfriend likes to gently overpower me onto the bed and laugh at me when I can't fight back or get up from lying on my back. He does it jokingly. Such a brat! lol! I'm with you, though, getting up from the bed is definitely a chore and, depending on position of baby, can take a little while to do comfortably. If I'm sleeping on my side and want to get up I push myself up to sit, but then sometimes he feels not quite right so I just sit there for a min while he readjusts... THEN push myself to the edge and up.
It's like you're a turtle, people put you on your back and you can't get up :'(

Exactly, lol!!! There is nothing I can do if I can't get to my side. Too funny!!

Lol @ bean the studying is going well so far. Almost done with everything for tomorrows class. Still have wednesday and thursdays finals to study for.

We have been busy re-arranging furniture around our place. When I saw we, I mean OH while I tell him were to put it :haha: But he insists I dont lift a finger and keep on my studies. Trying to make the most of the space we have just so we can put the LO stuff there. :haha: But it is starting to look much bigger than it did before. Amazing how moving a sofa from one wall to another and the same thing with a bed can open up so much room!!

Hope everyone has a happy Sunday. I am off to burry my nose in the books again. Ill try and check in tonight on one of my breaks :thumbup:

That's pretty much what this week is going to be like for us!! Moving things around and spending more money! :O

I'm off to the grocery store right now, so I'll definitely spend some money.

Actually, I am going to Target, because they have what I need for groceries and, at the same time, they have more than enough stuff for me... otherwise, too. :lol:

And yes, I feel like a turtle, too. It's still comfortable to lay on my back, but my back doesn't feel like thanking me for that when I get up, that's for sure.

Wandering - great 3d san pics! I agree that she definitely has your fine features. So cute.

MommaB - hope your studies are going well and all the best for this next week!

AFM - DF is home this week so we plan on blitzing the spare room and whittling my storage down to almost nothing! Then we can attempt to plan where everything will be going in her room. I know we can't get much in there but it will be a bit of a puzzle to arrange things sensibly to make the most of the space.

Also looking forward to our growth scan on Wednesday afternoon. If we get pics I will definitely post them. Hoping to get a pic of her hands or feet. Have loads of pics of her face and body but none of just her hands or feet. I just love those scan pics.

Lol at the turtle comments.. I can imagine ye all lying there squirming lol Although I just try avoid my back, it's when I'm on the edge of the bed/couch that I fight to try catch myself in a graceful way lol doesn't really work tho!

Eek I've popped again, or maybe it's way he's lying but he's very to the front today! Kinda not looking forward to my check up on wed to see how much I've gained! I've a feeling I'll get some harsh words!

MommaB good luck with the exams, only outta college a year so feel ur pain!

Ugh! So I felt this pain in my heel... turns out I have a crack! I've never had that before :/. Time to get out the moisturiser! I didnt even think they were that dry...

Lol at the turtle comments.. I can imagine ye all lying there squirming lol Although I just try avoid my back, it's when I'm on the edge of the bed/couch that I fight to try catch myself in a graceful way lol doesn't really work tho!

Eek I've popped again, or maybe it's way he's lying but he's very to the front today! Kinda not looking forward to my check up on wed to see how much I've gained! I've a feeling I'll get some harsh words!

MommaB good luck with the exams, only outta college a year so feel ur pain!

Ahaha. I just weighed myself. Up to 170. That's 42 lbs gained so far! :wacko: My feet and knees don't like it AT ALL. Off to the pool in a few minutes to get some exercise in. It's the only thing saving me from becoming a couch blob, and it's barely working. I'm having all sorts of aches, difficulty moving, etc. This morning I was doing some work at a cafe and realized after just an hour and some sitting in the tiny wooden chair that I was out of breath and didn't feel well. :/

hi all,

please add me to the due date list......26th November baby number 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->