November Due Dates (cont)

hi all,

please add me to the due date list......26th November baby number 1 :)

Yay congrats! That's my birthday.

I'm in 3rd tri now, time sure flies in a second pregnancy! I said to OH this morning about being in 3rd tri, he says "what's that?". Doh!

Welcome twinklestop!

Why are sundays soo boring! Ive spent my day online browsing at furniture from my bed as I move into my new flat next month. Really excited to decorate! I reckon im gona get bed sores if i dont move soon though :haha:

& thanks for the migraine advice girls! Its so frustrating that nothing seems to help really so I guess ill have to ride through them.. its all worth it at the end of the day.

Welcome twinklestop!

Why are sundays soo boring! Ive spent my day online browsing at furniture from my bed as I move into my new flat next month. Really excited to decorate! I reckon im gona get bed sores if i dont move soon though :haha:

I agree, i have sat on Ebay most of the day. I did grab myself a bargain though. Won 22 items of 0-3 month clothing for £3.50!! So can't really complain :D

Moving into a new place is always exciting :D I'm not moving anytime soon so thinking about redecorating my bedroom before little one arrives, hopefully get some new furniture too. So that will give me something to do whilst on maternity leave :)

My day of laziness now ends as i've got to leave for 12 hours of work :( Night shifts are really starting to drain every inch of energy i have now! Only 7 more shifts to go though...not that i'm counting ;)

Have a good night ladies xxx

My day of laziness now ends as i've got to leave for 12 hours of work :( Night shifts are really starting to drain every inch of energy i have now! Only 7 more shifts to go though...not that i'm counting ;)

Have a good night ladies xxx
Wow, I don't know how people do night shifts, let alone while pregnant! you're a trooper!

Ahaha. I just weighed myself. Up to 170. That's 42 lbs gained so far! :wacko: My feet and knees don't like it AT ALL. Off to the pool in a few minutes to get some exercise in. It's the only thing saving me from becoming a couch blob, and it's barely working. I'm having all sorts of aches, difficulty moving, etc. This morning I was doing some work at a cafe and realized after just an hour and some sitting in the tiny wooden chair that I was out of breath and didn't feel well. :/
Your body wont have the muscles to carry it yet, imagine walking around carrying a 42lb bag?! I find it hard to keep moving without doing too much and also eat enough for the baby but also keep my weight gain under control :(

I'm in 3rd tri now, time sure flies in a second pregnancy! I said to OH this morning about being in 3rd tri, he says "what's that?". Doh!

My DH keeps saying "but we have semesters here, not trimesters!":dohh:

Sarah hope ur feet clear, I'm learning sore feet r hard to handle cause its so hard to rest them!

Oh_so oh ur poor knees! My feet r struggling a lot, tween the sprain and swelling and then extra weight won't be helping! I don't get too outta breath tho thank god, but walking kills!

I need to step away from the crunchies lol

Hi ladies, ive had a really quiet day today but baby has been going crazy - definitely the most active he/she has been so far.
Its kinda freaked me out with so MUCH movement....flips, kicks, jabs, hiccups... has anyone else had increased movement around 27/28 weeks???
:flower:

3rd tri tomorrow! woohoo! can't believe I made it!! been exhausted all day, working a 14 hour shift tomorrow, could cry! only 8 more to go tho! x

Hi ladies, ive had a really quiet day today but baby has been going crazy - definitely the most active he/she has been so far.
Its kinda freaked me out with so MUCH movement....flips, kicks, jabs, hiccups... has anyone else had increased movement around 27/28 weeks???
:flower:

26 and a bit weeks and for the last 2-3 days it's been non-stop, I swear... and today, I even SAW my belly move because of a kick :cloud9:

My belly moves every time the little guy kicks. It's been like that since the first movement I felt for sure.

He's been kind of quiet today, hm.

My bubs has been fairly quiet today...
I'm loving the closing ceremony for the Olympics, is anyone else watching?

Once 27 weeks hit for me, I noticed baby was kicking much harder and my stomach would move when she kicked!

Now she has periods of crazy activity followed by silence. I read that they sleep and wake in intervals now, so I kind of know her schedule in a way!

When she was quiet a long time, I would worry a bit but I know she must just be resting sometimes.

I'm not (no tv here), but I'm hearing fantastic things about rollerskating nuns from my mum (who is watching) via MSN :)

Got you added twinklestop :thumbup:

Im taking a break from studying. My mind is going crazy with medical terms at the moment :wacko:

I tell you, the hardest chapter so far for me to study is reproductive and birth defects. All the things that can go wrong while pregnant blows my mind. Not an easy subject for me to study for sure. I can now see why my professor did not lecture on this subject in class. He told us to simply review it for the final but he did not think it would be appropriate for us to discuss it on class time. Bless him, he knew everyone would be looking at me and that I would be worrying.

Aw thats considerate of him mommabarry. I have a friend whose a student midwife and she wants a baby but because she's seen first hand all the many things can go wrong in pregnancies,she's terrified

fraggle081112 - Ive noticed lots of increased movement the last two days (I was 27 weeks on saturday.) Im the same as you Jaz, my stomach rises and twitches every time she kicks! I find it fascinating to watch!

Lucy - Ahh that is a right bargain! & I know im so excited to move. Im sick of being at my parents now even tho ive only been here a month or so, all mine and babys stuff is so cluttered i cant wait to get my own space again. Decorating your bedroom sounds fun. And cant believe your doing night shifts, you strong lady!

Anyone been watching the closing ceremony? Its fantastic!

Got you added twinklestop :thumbup:

Im taking a break from studying. My mind is going crazy with medical terms at the moment :wacko:

I tell you, the hardest chapter so far for me to study is reproductive and birth defects. All the things that can go wrong while pregnant blows my mind. Not an easy subject for me to study for sure. I can now see why my professor did not lecture on this subject in class. He told us to simply review it for the final but he did not think it would be appropriate for us to discuss it on class time. Bless him, he knew everyone would be looking at me and that I would be worrying.

Gosh, that would be a tough subject to be studying just now. Not long until you can close the books though... Then you can focus only on the good stuff! :hugs:

@Wandering, yes! It's been great (except for Muse, who I find rather depressing!)... I've just realised that i've been mistaken as to your name for ages & thought it was Wanderling... Sorry! Lol

Haha thats okay beankeeper! Call me Wanderling if you want lol!

Gary Barlow is a seriously strong and brave man for doing that :( I shed a little tear :(

I know, I was surprised he did it but he did well. I'm sooo tired now but I don't want to miss the end. It was supposed to finish nearly 20 mins ago *yawns*

Its finally over! Glad I can have a lie in tommorow morning!

Heehee, g'night ladies... It's way past my bedtime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->