November Due Dates (cont)

No TV here either, so I missed all of the olympics, including all the medals Croatia won. :( bah!

The bubs woke up eventually and beat me up, haha. Now he's kind of napping again.

My LO has had hiccups for about 5 minutes straight! It was cute for about the first minute but its kind of starting to get old lol.

My LO has had the hiccups twice today, too. They are so cute. OH even got to feel them last time. :) Overall, the last 2+ weeks have been super active!

I'm still not sure if I've ever felt the hiccups. Hm. I rarely ever get it, too, so maybe the kiddo just doesn't either. :shrug:

I am getting so stupidly anxious about that glucose test on Wednesday. And it's all because there's a small chance the drink will make me sick. Arrrgh.

Really annoyed!!!!

So my OH said he would help me with one of my final projects. I either had to write a 3 minute speech or do a 3 minute info-mercial. Just has to sell any item made up or not. He begged me to let him do it since media was his major in college and his friends love to make videos and he knows I hate to write speeches. Not to mention he knows im swamped with my other classes.

He left today at 1:30 and now its after 11:30 and he is still not home and text to say he is still not done :growlmad:
I know it does not take over 10 hours to shoot and edit what is suppose to be a 3 minute video.

Am I being unreasonable to be upset? as I know he was trying to help But part of me is starting to feel like he was just playing all day with his friends.
I should of just wrote the speech. Its due for my class tomorrow and now im starting to freak out!

Call him! Find out if he's actually going to do it, or if you need to power write a speech:(

Oh I forgot Muse was playing :p I should have watched it!

Well after bubs going totally mental all day yesterday, he/she has slept (i hope) solidly all night.

I hate that im starting to get so paranoid now, and i know google is the devil but i still go there!! Its made me terrified bubs is in distress or will have a cord accident :-(

Not much activity in there this morning, so im going to keep an eye out and maybe call midwife later....

Really wanted to see the Spice Girls last night but i got fed up waiting lol and hit the sack, must watch on iplayer today!

@ Lucy, saw that you said you worked night shift is it swings or graves and do you worry about how it may effect baby? I only ask because I do graveyard shift and am semi terrrified baby will be nocturnal too.

I'm still not sure if I've ever felt the hiccups. Hm. I rarely ever get it, too, so maybe the kiddo just doesn't either. :shrug:

I am getting so stupidly anxious about that glucose test on Wednesday. And it's all because there's a small chance the drink will make me sick. Arrrgh.

My midwife told me to try and eat something before hand like bread or cereal I don't know if you have to fast but it might help. Good luck

Well after bubs going totally mental all day yesterday, he/she has slept (i hope) solidly all night.

I hate that im starting to get so paranoid now, and i know google is the devil but i still go there!! Its made me terrified bubs is in distress or will have a cord accident :-(

Not much activity in there this morning, so im going to keep an eye out and maybe call midwife later....

Really wanted to see the Spice Girls last night but i got fed up waiting lol and hit the sack, must watch on iplayer today!

Try not to worry too much. A good trick is to lie down on your side and take deep tummy breaths, it can wake the baby up. Might take 5minutes.

@ Lucy, saw that you said you worked night shift is it swings or graves and do you worry about how it may effect baby? I only ask because I do graveyard shift and am semi terrrified baby will be nocturnal too.

I work from 8pm - 8am so not sure which one that is ha ha. Baby does seem very active during the night and then quietens down until mid afternoon. I'm not too worried about it really, at least i will be used to being awake at stupid o'clock to do night feeds, nappy changes etc.
However I think it will be worse for me trying to live as a normal person and sleeping at normal times again, it's been soo long since i've done that. Hopefully baby will then notice when i'm settling down and relaxing etc and she will start sleeping during the night too :)

xx

Oh god girls what desperation does to u lol sitting here with a pad full of natural yoghurt on my hoo haw! Lord! Have had kinda smelly cm with an itch and think I've a slight case of thrush... But I've had sex and oh not sore so hmm I dunno! Been using the cream but don't wanna try the pessary unless I know it is for def! So gonna try the natural yoghurt and see if it'll help a tad! So glad oh isn't here think he might think its a bit odd lol

Also so much for stepping away from the crunchies just had one... Nom nom I'll deal with the lecture it was worth it ha!

It doesnt always spread when you have sex, so you probably still have a yeast infection. :( poor you though, they are mean things!!

My midwife told me to try and eat something before hand like bread or cereal I don't know if you have to fast but it might help. Good luck
I'm having a non-fasting test, so I guess I'll have some cereal an hour or so prior to it (they told me to make sure to avoid breakfast like 15 minutes before the test, if I can).

I'm having a non-fasting test, so I guess I'll have some cereal an hour or so prior to it (they told me to make sure to avoid breakfast like 15 minutes before the test, if I can).

Cereal/carbs --> sugar. If you must do cereal, I'd stick with something whole grain and no sugar. Or, if it were me, I'd go with a couple boiled eggs. I hear that this test often gets failed by a smidgeon then you have to take the fasting. Plus, who wants to drink that stuff twice?!

It's weird if I miss my water I get very dry and sore and it's yellowy cm (sorry) but if I have my water it's not as irratated, but def not a uti!

Just gonna keep loading up on the yoghurt and water c if it'll ease it a lil! I also had a reaction from shaving.. Ye my hoo ha's a mess lol

Cereal/carbs --> sugar. If you must do cereal, I'd stick with something whole grain and no sugar. Or, if it were me, I'd go with a couple boiled eggs. I hear that this test often gets failed by a smidgeon then you have to take the fasting. Plus, who wants to drink that stuff twice?!

I'd throw up right away if I ate an egg in the morning; it's absolutely impossible to do that, unless I cook them into a muffin, etc. As for the sugary cereal, that doesn't live in our house.

I'm actually bummed I'm not taking the big test right away. I'd gladly do the three hour thing with a zero hour blood draw, and then get reliable results. The one-hour test is a waste of time. :/

Oh, I see. My mom said she couldn't eat eggs in pregnancy, either. How about plain oatmeal? :)

Trust me, I would not have agreed to the 1h test, either. I'd rather fast and get it over with. But, if you must do it, I'm just offering suggestions that might help?? No guarantee anyhow. Just that most cereals, even without lots of added sugar, are heavy in simple carbs, which turn to sugar in the body rather quickly. Not all cereal, but a lot of it. If it is whole wheat flour then you should be fine. :)

It'll likely just be oats with some dried fruit. At least natural sugars. :shrug: I love oats, but can't stand the idea of oatmeal, the cooked thing. :lol:

I'll figure it out, I guess. I mean, whatever happens, it really isn't something people die from. :lol:

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. We had hiccups three times yesterday. It worries me. I know it is probably just hiccups, but when they are so frequent it worries me that there is a cord problem. Yes, read that it was a possibiity on Google. I know people say don't google, but it's so important to me to know that everything is okay. 49/50 you don't have the problem you find on google, but there's always that small chance...

He was moving lots in the middle of the night, though, and still feel him moving around this morning so not freaking out. Have my next appt on Wednesday so I'll talk to the midwives about it. I hate that there are no ultrasounds! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->