November Due Dates (cont)

My first born had the hiccups all the time. And this one gets them quite often - I've been told not to worry it's way of them strengthening their lungs rather than there being any issue :)

lol, Jaz! You're a particular one. :p

Thanks, Charlie, that's reassuring. :)

Girls, i'm fed up :(

Today is me and my OH's anniversary and where is he?! I do not know.

I came home from my night shift at 8am this morning, he gets up and tells me he's getting ready to go out and that he would be back soon. Fine by me as i needed a couple hours sleep.

Well, it's now 4:30pm and i haven't heard anything from him and don't know where he is or what he is doing.

We had plans to have a nice meal tonight before i start another 12 hour night shift. I guess that is out the window seeing as i have to leave for work at 7:30pm.

Is it wrong for me to feel pissed off?! I'm tired, hormonal and to be honest was looking forward to a relaxed afternoon. Now i just want to cry.

What confuses me is this isn't like him at all, he has been amazing all through this pregnancy so far. Taking over all my house jobs, cooking, cleaning, letting me relax and just being 100% supportive...

So now i'm starting to worry that something has happened to him :(

Sorry for the long rant :(

xx

Lucy id be worried too especially as its unusual for him. Usually if I text my oh asking if he's ok he'll ring me can u do that? No point texting ranting, see if there is a rational explanation... If not then freak!

Happy anniversary hope it picks up x

I've tried ringing him but it just goes to answer phone. I've text his sister to see if she knows where he is, hopefully she replies if not i don't know.

I've also just noticed he has taken my bank card too. I really don't know whats going on. Now i'm just sat here in a crying mess :(

xx

aw Lucy I hope everything is ok! Try not to worry I'm sure he's ok. I understand your frustration tho, your pissed off with him but worried at the same time and in sure it doesn't help that your between night shifts (Im a nurse and the shifts kill me) so sorry your anniversary isn't going well, big hugs chick x

I've tried ringing him but it just goes to answer phone. I've text his sister to see if she knows where he is, hopefully she replies if not i don't know.

I've also just noticed he has taken my bank card too. I really don't know whats going on. Now i'm just sat here in a crying mess :(

xx

Maybe he is getting a surprise for your anniversary and it's taking longer than he anticipated?

Can you see if he's been spending anything off of your card? Internet banking or anything? Just keep trying him and hopefully you;ll get through!! Any friends of his you can contact :hugs: .... to be honest I'd be pretty annoyed/worried about it all too

xx

Maybe he is getting a surprise for your anniversary and it's taking longer than he anticipated?

Maybe...but with my bank card? He has his own money.

See, now i'm stuck with what to do. I'm really hungry, but not sure whether to cook myself tea and just eat it, or wait till he comes back? I'll feel sooo bad if he has a genuine reason to why he hasn't been here all day and ive gone and eaten our anniversary meal ha ha. However if i find out he has been piss arsing around all day the plate of food would be good ammo to chuck at him ha ha.

Decisions decisions...

xx

Can you see if he's been spending anything off of your card? Internet banking or anything? Just keep trying him and hopefully you;ll get through!! Any friends of his you can contact :hugs: .... to be honest I'd be pretty annoyed/worried about it all too

That is a very good idea...i shall have a look now!!

I think i'm pissed off because he knows i have work tonight and the longer he stays out the less time i will get to see him.

xx

I hope there's a good explanation for his absence! I'm sure he's okay hon, probably just got caught up & wasn't thinking. Keep us posted though :hugs: x

Thanks girls :)

Well i just checked my online banking, he has drew out £40 from a cash point which is an hour away from here. He doesn't drive, so would of had to get the bus.

He better have a good explanation whenever he decides to turn up, else he will have an angry, hormonal pregnant lady to face...its not nice when i'm angry lol.

I'm actually looking forward to going to work tonight. Now that's bad ha ha.

xx

hmm I wonder what he wanted the £40 for ... I am sort of intrigued if not mad for you!

Has he come home yet?

Nope still no sign :/

Going to make myself some food in a mo, can't be bothered to wait around for him.

I doubt he will even be back before i leave for work to be honest. I'm just pissed he has my card. What happens if the electric went and i needed to put money on the key? I would be stuck.

Men really wind me up sometimes. I just hate thinking like this about him because this is so not him. Weird.

xx

Fair play for still being calm Hun, I agree he better have a very good explanation!

I'd still eat something... doesnt have to be big. AND I'd be pissed, better have a good reason!!!

Oh god girls think I just had an official melt down at oh!

He came home to say he might be working nights in a few weeks for 6 weeks, now ye ok I know it's money etc etc BUT he works 6 am until 8 pm every night as it is, then later if he is needed. If he goes back nights I'm home all day alone and then all night. We've been trying to get our farm venture established so it's been a whole since DS oh and I have done summat that doesn't include work, and also this has been an ongoing thing for the last few years! All money we have goes right back into the land and I really am at breaking point of not seeing him! I never really say anything cause he usually gets defensive if I do so I had shut up but tonight I cracked!

Got really upset, and tween my sobs I explained exactly how I feel. (dunno bout ye but my oh won't fight with me pregnant) so for once he actually didn't get defensive and really listened to what I was saying. He told me I need to ask if I need more money and not let it be building up in my own head (Ive up until the middle of next months spare money that id have assigned each week on things I need) that he knows I'm just trying to free up as much of his wages for him that it's causing me to worry, which is tru!

He told me tho he feels he needs to take on this other job he can see we need to sit down and work through the farm money that he was only thinking at the weekend how we haven't done family time in a while!

Feel but less stressed cause he knows how I'm feeling but why can't I now stop crying lol he didn't offically say ok no I won't take on the job so I'm still worried, but least he knows how pressurised I'm feeling and is gonna try!

Ugh it just feels very anti climax like we've just had a major major talk, but not really resolved!

Need to go read jokes or summat to try calm the crying! He knows how I feel now and really listened I just gotta hope he takes it on board!

I seem to have signed up on a few of the older November threads but couldn't see my name on this one - so if you don't mind me joining - my LO is due November 2nd. Team pink :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->