November Due Dates (cont)

Think there is summat in the waters girls seems like a stressful/emotional time for us all!

Oh_so I feel the tiredness pain! It's always on nights u know u need to get the rest. Personally I'd just go if u can and try pace urself as best. Take ur time and stay safe, take little breaks and walk round to keep u going!

Springer well done on the test, glad u passed. I've mine next week and getting nervous! But if I have it I'll just have to deal with it! As for ur oh, I find when I'm not with him oh can't multi task and if he's concentrating on work I can guarantee hell forget summat I need him to do! I agree with Sarah can u do anything from ur side? Or give him a deadline for a small task and work from there?

Sarah hopefully u can get back on them tabs soon. Also ring worm is very obvious, google pics and ull know straight away. DS got it 2 years ago and it was super obvious that's what it was! Have u changed any of ur powders or creams? Get some sudocream on it, and keep it from drying really bad!
Ouch on the nail bending tho, has to be one of the sorest things ever!

Yeah, I didn't really think it would be ring worm, wasn't itchy enough. Also I had to deal with it with the horses back in the day, although fur always makes things look different :p.

:hugs: hugs all round ladies, seems like nobody's having the best day!
I've been moping around this morning in some sort of funk so decided to call my sister & meet her & her 4-year-old at the beach this afternoon to cheer me up... And now it's raining :-/ Might just have to do coffee instead!

Bad days all round I think, DH has finally finished our DIY downstairs, out the front and out the back... it's gorgeous! Spend the last few days scrubbing cupboards and drawers etc and organising like a maniac... again it's gorgeous! So to finish it off today I did all the surfaces and floors etc... meticulously. I'd been working so hard and I got a bit hot and just as I was finishing the last inches of the kitchen I came over all funny, stood up and projectile vomited over the lot!!! Floor, skirting boards, cupboard doors EVERYTHING! I'm gonna have to start again... I might cry! Please tell me SOMEONE is having a good day lol?!? x

kelkel, ceticmum, slm2012, loopylou I got you ladies added. ( i hope that was everyone) Welcome :hugs:

Springer your pups are so cute!!!

Lucy, I was telling OH I was hoping your OH was going to show up at your job or something with the nicest suprise. I was worried. Im so happy that nothing was wrong and that was an awesome suprise!

Sarah, Im feeling you on the allergies. My nose is running like a facut and my eyes itch like crazy. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

AFM One final down, two to go. Last nights presentation went well...I hope. Wont know my grades for at least a week which is frustrating! Today will be spent studying for tomorrows final as well as finishing up a few assignments for the class. And tonight is my sons open house at school. Get to go and meet his teacher. I cant believe school is already starting back up for them! As of thursday, no more sleeping past 7 for this momma.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :flower:

Oh, my goodness, ladies! Things are rough in November-town. lol! I was lucky enough to get a nap in from about 7:15 to 8:15. I am still dead tired, though, and the day has just begun. Ouf! I must say, though, it sounds like a lot of us have more serious problems to contend with.

I'll add to the list of woes, though, and say that my knees are really starting to hurt with t his extra 40 lbs. :( I wish the end were in sight, but 3 months left is SO long! I think by the end I'll barely be able to make it to work. I don't like this idea at all since I don't get much maternity leave as it is. Disability is pretty junk, too, I'd barely be taking home any money at all. Boo hiss, USA, and your cruddy treatment of the pregnant!

I'd been working so hard and I got a bit hot and just as I was finishing the last inches of the kitchen I came over all funny, stood up and projectile vomited over the lot!!! Floor, skirting boards, cupboard doors EVERYTHING! I'm gonna have to start again... I might cry! Please tell me SOMEONE is having a good day lol?!? x

I couldn't help but LOL! This made my day! Sorry about your cupboards though :(

I'll add to the list of woes, though, and say that my knees are really starting to hurt with t his extra 40 lbs. :( I wish the end were in sight, but 3 months left is SO long! I think by the end I'll barely be able to make it to work. I don't like this idea at all since I don't get much maternity leave as it is. Disability is pretty junk, too, I'd barely be taking home any money at all. Boo hiss, USA, and your cruddy treatment of the pregnant!
Yes boo :( Maybe your insurance covers physio? Strengthen your legs up a bit to cope with the weight??

Well, I've been going to the pool trying to strengthen them up. I know it works because I feel the muscles working and can feel them later, too. We do have physio, but i think it's a 40$ copay each session which is really too much. I did this when I broke my wrist, though, as it was definitely necessary.

Poor lillio's deck/cabinets. That sounds awful. :( Hope you're feeling better!!

Wow, that's about what we pay in NZ WITHOUT Insurance! and 15$ with.. and it used to be free!
Well they'd probably just get you doing squats anyway(bum exercises, which you can do on your own! Just make sure when you do them you don't let your knee go past you foot (if you don't know what I mean and you want to do it just google squats, they'll explain).

Sarah we used to get it from lambs... It's really a Mank think ta have ha!

lillio oh my god u poor thing! I can just imagine ur face! I'd claim sickness and make oh help!

Oh so glad u got a snooze! I only said to oh the other night as much as I'm enjoying my bump I'm really looking forward to gettin my appetite back and loosing the weight! I lost 6 stone after I had DS so I know I can do it (put it all back on over few years with the implanon tho :()

MommaB glad ur exam went well hope the others go just as well! DS is back to school in 2 weeks, cannot believe the summers nearly over! Even tho I love the winter not looking forward to DS being stuck in, he's loving the lil bitta freedom he got this summer!

I can't wait to lose it :( My legs look HORRIBLE! I think I've put about 6cm (4inches?) on my butt alone! I did manage to lose a KG(2lbs?) this week though. Just from eating how I should be eating instead of being bad :/.

I admit it, I had about 1/4 cup of Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream last night. I know I could do better, but it's so gooood! :p

Phineas, good to hear you lost so much. I am really hoping I can lose all of this. With 12 weeks left and putting on an average of 1.5-2lb per week looks like my total weight gain if I stay at this pace will be about 60 lbs! :O

I don't think I've put on anywhere other than belly and boobs (well all my trousers still fit round my legs anyways, but it's making me notice my weight every where! I just wanna have the energy to get up and go for my walk and eat a dinner.. Sounds easy but pfft it's not! In a way I kinda hope I get given out to tomorro might make me try rein In my weight!

Oh so I found it easier to loose baby weight than I did normal weight! Hoping then with our wedding next year I'll get off my bum and get motivated!

Ive suddenly got stretch marks all over my thighs and legs so im so paranoid that thats where im putting on weight.. thats the last place i want to put on weight! I dont feel like i look a lot bigger tho :S so hopefully i dont! I cant wait to slim back down and tone up after giving birth though. Im determined to be motivated!

Awe, I gain a lot in the butt/thighs, too, Wandering. I am looking extra womanly. lol!

Looks like we're all having a rough time lol nearly over though ladies the heat doesn't help been a nightmare trying to sleep plus izzy found her way to my sciatic nerve the other day and I was virtually under house arrest for 48 hours hmmpph easing slightly now
Little bit good news though my mums cancer is non aggressive slow growing so the outlook is really good atm . Bad news the dishwasher packed up I had a swimming pool in my kitchen hmmpphh and my gtt is on Thursday they've put me straight on the 3 hour test oh well gets it over an done with I guess Lucyjo your story made me cry it was so lovely xx just a question though u remember me saying my midwife had me measuring 3 weeks ahead ?? Strangest thing I actually now look like I've given birth !!! I think I would have noticed !!! My bump has dissapeared almost OH thinks she may have turned and dropped I do feel a little better and not as 'pregnant ' it's just weird ! Take care ladies lets hope the next few weeks are better xx

Thought I'd join back in - totally lost track of this thread several times over! I didn't think id put on much weight other than my bump and boobs until the other night when OH came to bed and was pushing my bum. I asked him why he was poking/ pushing my bum and he burst out laughing saying sorry I thought it was one of your pillows! Oh well you have to laugh I guess.
In other news we went to had our 3D scan on saturday and they have confirmed its a little girl :pink: :happydance:
However she was in the worst possible position for them to get any good 3d stuff so we have a couple of pics of what they managed to get of her face and we are booked in to go back next tuesday (praying she turns around and shows us her little face).

Thought I'd join back in - totally lost track of this thread several times over! I didn't think id put on much weight other than my bump and boobs until the other night when OH came to bed and was pushing my bum. I asked him why he was poking/ pushing my bum and he burst out laughing saying sorry I thought it was one of your pillows! Oh well you have to laugh I guess.
In other news we went to had our 3D scan on saturday and they have confirmed its a little girl :pink: :happydance:
However she was in the worst possible position for them to get any good 3d stuff so we have a couple of pics of what they managed to get of her face and we are booked in to go back next tuesday (praying she turns around and shows us her little face).
Congrats on your little girl!
Haha to you OH!

Well my day turned out pretty good (but exhausting!). The rain was awful on the way to the beach but by the time I'd parked it had eased off & turned into a lovely sunny day! Had great fun frolicking on the beach & paddling in the sea with my niece & playing at the park. I am well & truly worn out now though. DH is ordering pizza so by tomorrow I'll prob have put on about a tonne in weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->