November Due Dates (cont)

I know we shouldnt stress about weight since its part of pregnancy, but I just read something really depressing.

I was lookin ahead at 28 weeks pregnancy, and it was talking about being in the third tri. It said expect to gain about 11lbs this trimester. I started at 113, now im up to 138 (which is what they wanted me to gain my entire pregnancy) that would put me at 149. I swear if I go over 150 im going to puke!

Ok, end of depressing news. I must switch my way of thinking.

Here is the positive. I am healthy and so is my baby. I am able to have kids that is a blessing. I wanted a baby and thats what im going to have. If I dont keep myself in check on what I should be thankful for, I go insane thinking of the negative. From this point on im only focusing on the positive. Backaches, leg cramps, weight gain (for some lack of) sleepless nights, heartburn, and financial struggles are nothing compared to the love and happiness this baby will bring into our lives. In the end she is worth every stretch mark in the world. I sacrifice my body to give life to her and would do it all over again and again.

Cheesy much ^ :haha:

Really good news bout ur mam sexysmurf that really is the news u need to hear! As for ur dishwasher ... Boo! I wanted a dishwasher for xmass but oh claims we have no where for it.. Meanie! I'm doing the 3 hour fasting one straight up too! As for ur bump hmm that's weird! Be interesting to see when ur measured again will it be different! I just seem to be moving up not down!

Mrsbertie I had to giggle bout ur oh.. Although I prob woulda cried if my oh said that even tho it wasn't meant in a mean way! Hopefully ur lil girl turns!

Bean glad u had a nice day, and hopefully being worn out will help u sleep! Enjoy ur pizza all that running round today worked off some of the cals ul use!

Awe, MommaBarry, don't feel too bad if you breach the 150 barrier. I have read that most women shed this weight. I wouldn't stress over it, it's not worth beating yourself up over. If it makes you feel better, compare yourself favorably to me. :) I had gained the 25 recommended pounds by 20 weeks. :/ lol! You're absolutely right, it will all be worth it. I am so overjoyed to have this baby boy. The heartburn I've been wrestling all day is worth it. lol!

first time to this thread.... i am due november 17th with a baby girl :)

Haha, I started over 150! God I hope the extra doesn't stay there after birth!

But on a positive note, my leg seems a lot better, so I should be able to get back into dancing and running and things after birth too! :)

Sarah, the redness on your face could as well be lack of your antihistamines, or, well, just an allergic reaction. I've had it before.

I'll have another official weigh-in tomorrow at the Dr. office, along with my glucose test. I think I should be around 5.5 kilos heavier than my starting weight, so I guess that's okay (that's just barely over 12lbs). It still bothers me, though, because I just don't like seeing any increase at all. I worked way too hard to actually shed my weight (I'm down about 100-120 lbs from where I was about 4.5 years ago). I'm not noticing any weight gain anywhere but the boobs and belly, but we'll see. There are still some months to go...

I started at weeelllllll over 150 lbs.... I'm hoping breast feeding will help me lose a few after the baby is born. I've only gained 1 kg (2/3lbs) so far during pregnancy though.

I guess the best thing to focus on as having a healthy pregnancy & keeping hydrated/eating well (avoid pizza hahaha!!).

5.5kg is probably all baby, water, water retention, extra blood and some boobs. I'd just say keep up the good work! You're doing so well!! And I'm jealous...

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I keep forgetting to do a proper welcome post over and over again. I keep checking the thread from work and then, uhm, I get lost. Work + baby brain = poop. :lol:

I'm just jumping over from 2nd tri....I'm due November 15th with a little girl! :)

I cant believe I have alittle over 12 weeks left.. or less depending on when I have him Where has all the time go?? I still havent gained a single pound lol

I cant believe I have alittle over 12 weeks left.. or less depending on when I have him Where has all the time go?? I still havent gained a single pound lol

Well, I was 3 weeks early and over 9 lbs, so maybe my baby will be early, too! My mom was so lucky I came early, I was already huge. lol!

Any one else get nervous for check ups? Last time I went I started bleeding as I was there, and think I'm now stressing over it! I know baby's grand he's thumping me right now like always.. But think I'm just nervous cause the bleeding came from no where last time!hmm this could be why I've been emotional too and not realising it!

Still have swelling in my feet too, so hope my bp stays well behaved!

I'm always nervous, but not much of anything happens physically.

I'm mildly scared my BP will be messed up tomorrow due to all the panic related to my glucose test (I'm like seriously scared of vomiting to the point where I go nuts if I anticipate it).

I have the midwife tomorrow & am worrying about my blood pressure too. It's always been on the higher side of normal... And I'm wondering if I'll have to have the GT test soon as I'm overweight, but no one has mentioned it yet.

Phineas, when was your last bleed? I had bleeding at 7 weeks and at 15 weeks so I know how stressful & upsetting it can be :hugs:

Bean I had no problems or cramps, went in for my scan at 20 weeks and as I was sitting there I started bleeding! Had really bad dark dark brown clots all that day and major bad back ache but cause I had a scan and nothing showed up I was told to wait it out! The pic I got of baby tho is front on and he looks so sad it's like he's pouting! I'm only
Worried bout bp cause had high bp with DS and ended up in hosp for a month! I've my gtt either next week or the following week and I'm nervous too! I think I'm measuring big so hoping its just way baby is!

had a great ultrasound today! ive been having growth scans every 2 weeks cause my little guy's abdomen is measuring small. today showed improvement!!! not a whole lot but a step in the right direction. good enough to where they want me back in 3 weeks instead of 2!
had my glucose test last tuesday-- they said i would only hear something if i needed further testing.. havent heard anything so i called and its normal at 103!!
today has been awesomeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->