November Due Dates (cont)

Good Luck Momma!

Birthing class tonight, It's quite slow... DH has already complained of being bored of it!
Also, midwife tomorrow!

Ahhhh third tri at last!! The home straight!! Where has the time gone ladies??!! Xxxx

Keepholdingon, do you mean your 20(ish) week scan or did you have an early dating u/s? If it's 20 weeks, I expect you still go by your LMP. What date is your doc going by?

Hi everyone!! :hi: I finally made it over here! I am due Nov 14 with a handsome baby boy. Yay team :blue:! lol

Got you added keepholingon. Welcome
I put you down as the 16th since it seems most docs go by your anatomy scan. My actual due date LMP is the 12th but the docs put me down as the 9th according to my scan.

Anatomy scan at 20w? I have heard that after 12 weeks these are pretty inaccurate. We had a dating scan at 8w and the date made sense since we hadn't been dtd that much around that time. By 12 weeks baby was already measuring a full week ahead, same at 20w, and all fundal height measurements have been a full week ahead, too- actually a little more today. Still, they are going by the original 8w dating scan, which we really do think is accurate. Eh, if he comes a week early maybe they were wrong. lol!

Adding myself also to the list of good Dr. appts today. Little man had a heartbeat of 135-140, she felt all around which hurt a bit, but she said she thinks he's head-down right now. Fundal height is a little off, but within the 2 cm (measuring 29.5 cm).

My blood pressure was 100/52, they went over my sugars from the GD test and we were in really good shape, nowhere near borderline. Iron had checked out, too. All is well. Only issue? Gained 8 lbs in the last month. DOH! I did take a vacation, so that might have had something to do with it, but I have been just gaining like crazy this pregnancy. Ouf!

We went over my birth plan, and she said most of what I wrote was all pretty standard there (delayed cord clamping, no induction at < 41 weeks without good reason, immediate skin-to-skin with baby, etc.) so we're in good shape! I figure if I get to 41 weeks I'll probably be wanting induction at that point anyhow. lol!

Oh! Think this is my last week as an eggplant, finally! :p 84 days left. woohoo!!!

November 12 here! And I'm team pink ;)

Also plan on being a breast feeding, cloth diapering, baby food making crunchy mama. :)

Finally on the home stretch yay! Im due nov 14th and team yellow!

Hi Gubee & Nikki, welcome to the November group. :)

Gubee, I think that's great that you're going granola. I wish I had a laundry system, I'd be in for cloth, too. Instead I think we're going to try some of the more eco-friendly disposables and see how they work out for us. I'm so in love with the good cloth diapers, though... I envy you!

We'll probably be making our own baby food, too, eventually. Starting on breastmilk as well, looking quite forward to breastfeeding actually.

Nikki, ikwym! So glad we're on the home stretch, too! :D

Hi Gubee & Nikki, welcome to the November group. :)

Gubee, I think that's great that you're going granola. I wish I had a laundry system, I'd be in for cloth, too. Instead I think we're going to try some of the more eco-friendly disposables and see how they work out for us. I'm so in love with the good cloth diapers, though... I envy you!

We'll probably be making our own baby food, too, eventually. Starting on breastmilk as well, looking quite forward to breastfeeding actually.

Nikki, ikwym! So glad we're on the home stretch, too! :D

I'm doing BF, reusables, and making my own baby food. Actually, I can't imagine not making my own baby food, but I am really into cooking :)

One more good dr appointment today.

Don't know my glucose levels yet (waiting to hear from them any minute now), but I did live through the test. :lol: It was disgusting, but I wasn't really feeling too unwell, or anything. I just thought I could walk on the ceilings for a while. :rofl:

The little guy is 1044 grams, which is about 2.3 lbs and measures where he should be. Pregnancy is labeled low risk and we're overall doing good. Hopefully nothing glucose-related will mess this up. His heart rate was 146 and my blood pressure was 110/64. I've gained exactly two pounds (900 grams) over the course of one month, so I was happy with that. And they didn't complain either.

Got no pictures of the little guy, though. He's kind of too big for something that makes sense and, at the same time, just didn't want to cooperate. It kind of looked like he hated the scan, too.

MommaBarry, good luck with the exams!

Cloth diapers, breastfeeding and homemade baby food here, too. The majority of foods we eat are cooked at home, so I can't really imagine feeding the baby anything else.

Hi ladies,

I seem to have missed sooo much on here as I've been soo busy clearing the spare room to make the nursery! Almost done with the clearing, next will be to order the furniture, bedding set and accessories then to set up! I'm really getting excited now!

Also had growth scan this afternoon and she is just gorgeous! she is measuring a bit bigger than my dates (a week bigger than my original dates)but dont think they are changing my dates again. Was really good to see her moving while I felt it! She is really getting big now and weighs 1.3kgs / 2.9lbs
Hope she is not going to be a really big baby!

Hun - thing I learnt about baby weights given at scans is they can be a lb or 2 off either way. She may also have just had her growth spurt so by the time you get to say 34 weeks, she'll have slowed down etc :) Do you need another scan?

Thanks Charlie!
I dont think I will have another scan unless they have further concerns. I wouldn't mind seeing her again. will just have to wait and see what happens

Yay, Jaz, so glad to hear you were okay and got through it. I hope your levels are spot on! Also nice to hear that you had a good check-up. It's a good day after a bad day for the November ladies, looks like. lol!

I'm with you Sarah, we don't buy canned/jarred food for us, why for baby? I also can't imagine feeding him that icky cereal junk-- why get the baby used to carb loading? lol!

skweek, happy for you on your nursery. I don't have a nursery, per say, but we're definitely going to set the crib up, etc, in the next few weeks. Need to wash all these baby clothes and get them put up. Still have a stocklist of stuff to buy, probably going to start trying to make a good go at that next month. Probably need to get the hospital bag started soon, too!

I'm hoping to breast feed too, and I have a stash of cloth nappies, so will see how I get on with them, but I can imagine I'll be using some disposables to start with while I adjust, and maybe have some in my change bag for trips away.
I'll prob make baby food while I'm still on maternity but I'll see how I go when I'm back at work.

Welcome girls :D

Glad all appointments went well today! Hopefully everyone's having better day today than yest! I'm still emotional but I'm holding on!

Oh so fh was measured just under my bump so on pubic bone! Wasn't as sore as some times I had it done with DS, but head def down my vjj feels like some one whacked me and so much pressure when walking.. God baby move up for another while we've another 13 weeks ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->