November Due Dates (cont)

Im finally 27 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance: Also here is a 27 week bump picture what do you girls think?

Attachments

• 603567_10151181535837526_375835392_n.jpg
    603567_10151181535837526_375835392_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 6
A lot going on already here. :)

Sarah, I don't think they have any gas/air thing here, either. In any case, not sure what it is, but gas at dentists and such make me nauseous so I'm probably better off. I'm also going to try to forego the pain meds and would definitely be open to hearing about your ideas for pain relief. But, yeah, homeopathy. lol! Maybe I'll just sprinkle some magic dust, too. :p At the moment I'm kinda just figuring I'll cope when it happens. Let's hope that's true. haha! The thought of a needle in my spinal column scares me to no end, so if anything I'll end up with IV drugs like demerol, which as I understand it is really not much.

Tabitha, that's a lovely little bump you've got there. :)

Gubeedal, 40 tomato plants, wow! I had a tiny garden at my last place, but there is no mechanism for watering at my apt right now. I can't wait until I can garden again one day, though. I found it so calming and rewarding. Oh! I don't know if you use them, but I found out the sealing lids for the ball jars have BPA. You might want to check into that if you are jarring liquids.

Everyone tells me how teeny I am lol My Mom said I didnt even look pregnant from the front lol I finally had someone ask me what Im having like 2 days ago.... Maybe Ill be the type that didnt look pregnant after having the baby lol

Everyone tells me how teeny I am lol My Mom said I didnt even look pregnant from the front lol I finally had someone ask me what Im having like 2 days ago.... Maybe Ill be the type that didnt look pregnant after having the baby lol

lol! I wish that was me. I don't think there's any mistaking I'm pregnant. I have a monster bump and I've gained 40 lbs! :wacko: I'm even starting to outgrow some of my preggers clothes. wth?!?:dohh:

I havent gained anything because i lost 10lbs in the 1st trimester and Im still down 7-8lbs I had to buy smaller materinty clothes than my regular clothes lol Im pretty happy though I gained 75lbs with my daughter... I def think boy pregnancy are totally different than girl pregnancys

This was me in my last pregnancy. I went back to my pre pregnancy jeans about 2 weeks after DD was born. Don't think I'll be so lucky this time. I'm about the size I was when I gave birth with roughly 14 weeks to go!

That would be nice lol I actually can still fit into my pre-pregnancy pants lol There a little tight though... I do love my pregnancy pants though

Tabitha - lovely bump!! :) However, I was the opposite to you - I gained LOADS of weight with my blue bumps ... not so much with my pink one :)

Its crazy how different all our bodies are during pregnancy.. :) I gained like 75lbs with caylee ouch! I think another thing is I eat really healthy... No sodas hardly no sweet etc...

Its crazy how different all our bodies are during pregnancy.. :) I gained like 75lbs with caylee ouch! I think another thing is I eat really healthy... No sodas hardly no sweet etc...

I wouldn't say I eat reallllly healthy. I would say that I eat a very natural and varied diet. I cook most things we eat from fresh meats/veggies, all food groups are generally represented. I don't drink soda except on rare occasion that we're out for a burger or something- we certainly don't keep this in the house. I'd say maybe 1 soda every other week. I drank tons of juice first tri, but since then not too much at all. I indulge in the occasional ice cream, but am not generally a sweets person. What I DON'T do is leave myself hungry. I eat when I'm hungry and haven't counted any calories or anything so it must just be quantity is too large. In any case, I'm not stressing over it. I'll stress later, after I've lost the initial pregnancy weight and realize I've got a ton to go. lol! :haha:

I've read not to work out for the first 6 weeks. Is this the general guideline you ladies have followed as well?

Yeah your not supposed to... I cant wait to start exercising again.. I cut back because I wasnt gaining...Before I got pregnant I lost 100lbs and was walking and running 5-6 miles a day... I miss it a lot...

Just had my GTT test today as well. Haven't gotten the results back from it yet, but they did get my blood cell counts back and it looks like I'm now anemic (I wasn't when they tested me back in April). Anyone else find themselves anemic in the 2nd or 3rd trimester? What did your doctor do about it?

I'm anaemic, I've just been bumped up to two pills a day. Hopefully my levels start climbing now :/

I'm the same way when it comes to making our own baby food. We both cook, and I have a MASSIVE garden (we have 40 tomato plants alone) My DH and I always can and store our veggies for the winter and we plan on adjusting the garden next year so that we can feed our LO homegrown stuff as well.

I have 1 tomato plant and it's dying :(

Nice bump Tabitha!

I seem to always miss whole pages of posts... so if what I say always sounds a bit random just ignore me! :)

Yeah your not supposed to... I cant wait to start exercising again.. I cut back because I wasnt gaining...Before I got pregnant I lost 100lbs and was walking and running 5-6 miles a day... I miss it a lot...

Holy crud. I'm going to have to consult you about an exercise plan when this is all over. lol!

Holy crud. I'm going to have to consult you about an exercise plan when this is all over. lol!

I used to work out a lot, yoga 6 days a week, dancing 5 days a week, weights and I was running 3km (which is a lot for me! I'm not a runner!!) on my days off :haha: and then I had my stupid leg thing happen. Coming down from heaps of exercise to none almost killed me :/ really hoping I can get back into it after pregnancy!

Yay for squash! Anyone else feeling great??? I cant believe im feeling really good... Last pregnancy I felt awful.. I have had barely no back no nothing... I wonder if easy pregnancy means easy baby??

No wonder you're feeling great with that low of weight gain, Tabitha. I am envious!! I've got knee pain, hip pain, and getting up and down I get a bit of inflexibility in the lower spine that has to work itself out as I walk funny for the first minute. lol! Not to mention the baby is uncomfortable when I drastically change positions. But, all that said, I think I'm not too bad off in the end. At least I never suffered morning sickness, don't have spd or diabetes or anything, and I don't seem to be suffering any baby brain. So, all in all, I guess I'm pretty good! :D

I had a pretty easy pregnancy with my 1st and he was SO good - the perfect textbook baby/toddler.

Not that great pregnancy with Henry, with regards to back ache and feeling so tired all the time etc and he was a nightmare baby (he had colic, silent reflux etc)

This time around I feel great! It's just this pressure/pelvis ache - so hoping she's going to be more like my first..... *fingers crossed* lol

Going to order nursery furniture today. Im soooo excited. all ive bought so far is clothes... even with all this.. and all the ultrasounds and ob visits and this and that.. it still doesnt feel real. I honestly dont think it will.. til contractions hit. I feel like 'a baby? where? inside of me? yeah right. aint no human coming out of my foof!" lol

Well I've only gained 1kg (2-3lbs) and I feel generally not so good. I was lucky not to get too sick in first tri (only a few times) but have had bad acid reflux/regurgitation in 2nd tri, two episodes of bleeding, my sleep is so unpredictable & my hips ache. I've been soo tired & anxious too. I'm so excited to be having a baby but I really thought I would enjoy pregnancy much more.
I feel like I'm starting to get a waddle too, so not hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->