November Due Dates (cont)

Yes they will still do a c-section if I go early. Provided I make it to the hospital before I dialate to much. I just run a chance of not having my doctor deliver her, but I know that chance still exists since she is also pregnant. I honestly think once I start to see her every week they will keep a closer eye on how im progressing. If they feel I wont make it, they will probably have me go early. Thats what they did with my son. I went to my regular check-up and they told me I was in labor :haha: I didnt even know and was not prepared that day. I had to run home and pack my bag, get my OH, and drive back.

So I guess to be safe I will start taking my hospital bag with me in the car to every appointment once I hit 36 weeks, just in case.

heat and on my feet too much! My poor foot, and the other one :p

Attachments

• Feet.jpg
    Feet.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
But I just have this feeling about not getting to November lol.

I completely feel this too! I just 'know' this baby will come in October :haha:

Re cloth - I really wanted to do it, but have let OH talk me out of it. I did so much research over the past few months and it upsets me a bit when I hear ladies talking cloth as its something I really did want to try. But OH doesn't get a say in much, and he was never going to be on board with cloth, so I figured there was no point if we couldn't commit to it 100% xx

But I just have this feeling about not getting to November lol.

I completely feel this too! I just 'know' this baby will come in October :haha:

Re cloth - I really wanted to do it, but have let OH talk me out of it. I did so much research over the past few months and it upsets me a bit when I hear ladies talking cloth as its something I really did want to try. But OH doesn't get a say in much, and he was never going to be on board with cloth, so I figured there was no point if we couldn't commit to it 100% xx

Oh that sucks! But yeah, you probably need to agree on these things, especially when it comes to poos :p. Or I think you'd find you were the only one changing the baby :/

Omg the poor feet! Mine only swell now when I drive long distance!

Heartburn bugger off! Just ate a slice of toast.. Was gorgeous but only swallowed the last bite and I can feel the burn! Time to get the Maalox lol

I wonder how many of us thinking we'll have our babies in October actually will?

I wonder how many of us thinking we'll have our babies in October actually will?

I was just thinking that. I have the same feeling about October, but we can't all be Octobers, can we? lol! Please please let me go early. I am so uncomfy! :flower:

Sarah, that's a good thing with the blood pressure going back up. I really need that. My last one was taken on Wednesday and that was pretty low (100/50). I hope by next blood draw it will go up a bit. :)

Ooh We'll be the ones posting all the overdue and fed up posts on here :haha:

If you are new to the group welcome!! If you would like me to add you to the list just let me know your due date and gender and I will get you added :flower:

Hi MommaBarry, I am due November 25th and am team PINK!!!! love to be added to the list :)

My due dates 18th so I'll stay a nov baby as long as its before the 18th! I don't wanna go over again :(

I have a feeling i will go over seeing as its my first! Although i have lots of people requesting dates for her to be born on ha ha xx

Oohh, I have a feeling I will go early. Last u/s I had said November 4. she is getting huge already. I just hope she isn't born on Halloween

I have no idea if my LO will be early or late. I wouldn't mind her being early.

My mom was saying she won't be surprised if I am early as both my sister and I were early. My brother on the other hand was only 2 days late.
So will just have to wait and see what happens here

Tell you the truth I think ill have an october baby.... I had caylee at 37 weeks... Knowing my luck it will be near halloween..

Oohh, I have a feeling I will go early. Last u/s I had said November 4. she is getting huge already. I just hope she isn't born on Halloween

How funny I was thinking it would be so cool to have a Halloween baby!! Would be fun to have Halloween themed parties!!

I'd love bubs to come on halloween, great kiddies parties spring to mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->