November Due Dates (cont)

My birthday is October 30th, so that's just one day before Halloween. I don't think our kiddo will be that early, though, or actually I hope he won't be early at all. I might get uncomfortable, but I don't even dare thinking about preemies.

My mom had me at 37 weeks so you never know, Ladies. I'm an only child, so even firsts can come early. :p (I was already over 9 lbs, though, so good thing for her! haha!)

I have a feeling i will go over seeing as its my first! Although i have lots of people requesting dates for her to be born on ha ha xx

Oh my god I get this.. Im like, I cant exactly choose when she comes people! Its like they think i can just decide what day to pop her out on. All i can do is the old wives tales like eating spicy foods haha. I want her to come on our due date tho (if yours is still the same!?) I think 10/11/12 is a pretty cool date to be born on!! x

I know ha ha, it's not like i can plan when to start labor ha ha. We still the same date :) My OH really wants her to come on time just so she has a cool date of birth, we shall see though. She will come when she is ready :) xx

I would love to have a halloween baby. The only date that is off limits is the 29th of october. That would be my ex-husbands b-day. I will keep my legs tightly shut if this little girl even thinks about choosing that day as her b-day :haha:

Hi...I am due Nov 16th. I am team pink....Bethany Clare.

A friend of mine had her son on 10/10/10.

It wasn't his due date, but she kind of secretly hoped he'd come out that day. And he did!

Im reallly ready for this shit to be over.
40 weeks is just tooo long!
with all the medicine and new technology in the world i know they have something to make babies come out before 40 weeks and they be perfectly healthy with no long term effects. BLah
..just one of those days i guess. :(

If you asked preemie mothers, they'd probably trade and take 40 extra weeks, instead of having to deal with the NICU and all other things preemies often come with. :/

oh i know! i dont want a preemie baby and dont wish that on anyone else.
but thats why i said come before 40 weeks AND be healthy with no long term issues.

My mom had me at 37 weeks so you never know, Ladies. I'm an only child, so even firsts can come early. :p (I was already over 9 lbs, though, so good thing for her! haha!)

Yep, my daughter came at 36+2. Though TECHNICALLY preterm, she was totally healthy (aside from some bilirubin issues, but that happens to term babies too). She was almost 7 lbs, so good size too!

A friend of mine had her son on 10/10/10.

It wasn't his due date, but she kind of secretly hoped he'd come out that day. And he did!

Aww I got married on 10/10/10 :) great day!!

Yep, my daughter came at 36+2. Though TECHNICALLY preterm, she was totally healthy (aside from some bilirubin issues, but that happens to term babies too). She was almost 7 lbs, so good size too!

I had my first baby at 36 wks technically preemie as well. The only issue she had was a hard time keeping her body temp up and that lasted for a few days. She was 5lbs 11oz and pretty healthy otherwise!! Thankfully

Ugh! Insomnia again. Woke up after sleeping only 2 hours. Couldn't get back to sleep. Lay there another half hour plus but finally got heartburn as well so just gave up. Thank goodness today is Saturday. So annoyed with the sleep issues already and it's only been about a week. :( I know someone said take benedryl, but I'm so hesitant to take any drugs with baby in there. Maybe I should read up on that anyhow.

So glad to know I'm not the only one with heartburn has anyone found a sure fix? Everytime I laid down this afternoon it flared up

So glad to know I'm not the only one with heartburn has anyone found a sure fix? Everytime I laid down this afternoon it flared up

lmk when you find it! It's been hours since I've eaten. There is no reason I should have heartburn! :(

I woke up with acid/heartburn in the middle of the night. Took a Rennies and managed to get back to sleep. Nothing seems to stop mine appearing but Rennies takes the edge off once it's here. Weirdly, my DH has been getting heartburn too! Sympathy pains? Or just being a pain? Lol!
I fear I'm likely to go horribly overdue :-/ but I would like to keep 10/11/12 as its pretty darn cool! Or Halloween would also be very cool IMO, I love Halloween, so it would be a great excuse to party harder! Although if I go into labour then there's a good chance my bump will be painted orange & made to look like a pumpkin!
I'm scared of having a very preemie baby but I don't think it's likely. Everyone in my family has gone at least to 40 weeks if not overdue.

I got summat in boots girls it's called Maalox, it's in a white bottle and suitable after 3 months of preg! I took 2 spoons last night and again before bed and yup no more heartburn! I'm in Ireland tho so dunno if ye all can get it?

Also oh so is that like a sleeping tablet? The night I went into labour I took a sleeping tab (obviously I didn't realise I was in labour), bout 2 hours later my waters bust and had him. My point being it was the dr who gave me sleeping tab so it was safe and not that they will make u go into labour, I was already just didn't know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->