November Due Dates (cont)

I haven't needed to try the Epsom salts but I think I will need to as time goes on! They r meant to be miracle workers! I can't stand the tight feeling when they swell same with my hands it makes me feel sick if I keep thinking bout it!

Has any one spd here? The more I read bout it sounds like this could be the cause of my vjj pain :( I've drs appt on tues, so I'll ask her then! It only occurs round 6 every night tho, only in my vjj and I can spread my legs no prob but it's at the stage from the sec i get in bed lying down every time I roll/move I whimper!

Wandering any kicks? Hope ur ok x

Most allergy medicine is fine, I took one that had antineausea propertys at the start of my pregnancy (not that I suffered, it was just a nice bonus!) and now I;m on another one that makes you sleepy (shouldnt even drive). But I'll probably change to the one I was on pre pregnancy.

@SarahDiener - don't be tempted with crocs

Yeah I never considered crocs, but actually looking at the leather ones oh_so posted they look really comfy! Unfortunately (or luckily) they don;t seem to have a size available that I could wear :)

Sarah supposably for swollen feet soak in Epsom salts!

I forgot about epsom salts! But now the shops are closed :(. Water never seems to make much of a difference. I might put some bath salts in a bucket and let it cool down... see what that does!

Yeah, I tried on the original/regular crocs and they were awful. Hot, stuffy, not squishy on the bottom so didn't feel like they were doing anything for my knees or anything. The sandals, though, have nice squishy heels, but still supportive. It has really allowed me to walk longer than wearing my yoga sandals or my birkenstocks. Sux about your size now. lol!

I know right, that store has an 8 which I would normally wear for flip flops (we call them Jandals, I'm totally translating :p). but I think It'd have to wear like a 10 right now!

Thanks for the concern girls. I ended up ringing the maternity assesment unit and they told me to come in. I went in and they put me on the monitor for an hour and everything seemed fine :) Baby is just in a weird position.. really low down which can sometimes make it harder to feel the movement apparently. Interestingly I found out that im only measuring at 26 weeks rather than 28 but apparently its nothing to worry about at this stage, Im just glad babas okay in there!

Thanks again for all the advice ladies :hugs:

aww that's good news! :) At least you're not sitting around worrying now :)

:haha: I'm doing the same with a takeaway and a well needed diet coke :)

I made it ladies! Gal I feel so behind! But here I am! I am 27 weeks today and can officially call myself a third trimester..er...ok so maybe that doesn't work but you catch my drift ;)

Did you cave into thai after that post, Charlie? :p

nooo :( We had Dominos instead lol But always feel rubbish after eating it :dohh:

I was going to make red thai curry tonight, but it's too hot (the weather not the curry lol)!

I'm upset with OH about my birthday. I feel bad about it, because I also feel like people should be able to do what they want for your birthday, but this is our second of my birthdays together and I was a bit upset last round and didn't say anything and feel like history is repeating itself and I don't want to do this again next year. I feel like a jerk.

Last year OH was nice enough to organize some of the girls I was hanging out with at the time to go to dessert and drinks for my birthday. It was very nice of him. But, he paid for the whole thing, probably like $200, and it upset me because we don't really have this kind of money. He always complains that I'm the cause of his debt, etc, and then this.

This year I don't hang out with these girls anymore since we kinda grew apart with the pregnancy (they are all college students, no one has kids or is anywhere near it), so he invites my labmate, a nice guy from London that we hang out with, and makes reservations at a very fancy restaurant where we've only been once- on our first date. I got upset because of the money spent (he payed for everything, again, probably 150-200$ meal) , also he wasn't feeling well and should have put it off, but he also took us all to OUR RESTAURANT. I had hoped to have a romantic anniversary there one day, to keep it just for us. :nope:

I told him by email a minute ago that what I really wanted was a card that made me cry a little, maybe the house cleaned up since he knows it stresses me out, and a nice date with him, nothing over-the-top.

:cry: I feel like an picky little child now. What is wrong with me? :(

Glad baby's ok wandering :hugs:

Hey young n proud rite with u Hun kinda weird thinking it's official only 13 weeks left!

Oh so I kinda get what u mean. My oh always splashes out on big presents for me, usually a car/laptop/fone. It's the only time he does and they aren't like top of the art things but they r expensive when we just don't have the money. (he claims I to am his cause of debt but I know it's only in a mocking way!) when really for my birthday all I ever want is a nice night in me and him a film and a Chinese. He knows money and spending it on me doesn't interest me, tell me he paid the esb early for me etc I'd be thrilled!

Good thing u told him tho, it's prob hard for him to get his head round how u only want summat small and that the OTT presents aren't necessary!

Ye can still keep it as ur restraunt tho just now he knows it's easier to do! (we've a tree in a college that's our place lol)

You're not being picky at all!! He should know that you don't want anything expensive - but he probably thought he was doing something you wanted. I think he acted with good intentions, but should have gone to more lengths to find out what you REALLY wanted :hugs:

He's been a complete jerk since I said something. I knew it would be the case. He is mean. :( Why can't he ever relate?

He's mad at u for saying summat? That would make me madder! (oh won't fight/get mad at me since i got preg, Ive gotten away with much worse than explaining why I wouldn't want hundreds spent on me for my bday!)

I had to apologize. Then let the situation die down for an hour before we could make up. It's frustrating. He's very sensitive. :/

Oh_so, I think it's, along with other things, hormones, too. Weird things happen in pregnancy. But you're not picky, it would have been nice if he'd asked you to, too. It's your birthday, after all. (And happy birthday, too!)

Wandering, I'm glad all's good with your baby!

I love my Crocs, the regular ones, or actually one of the regular types. I wear them around the house, though, as I consider them to be pretty damn ugly. :lol:

I also suppose I should consider myself very lucky - I have never had heartburn. Not just in pregnancy, but ever. Or I have no clue if I've experienced it (even though people keep telling me that I'd know immediately if I ever got it).

I'm off to take a late afternoon nap. This baby stuff is wearing me out. :drama:

U should do what I do... If in doubt cry lol I know I've oh under the thump and being preg helps too but I wouldn't have been able to say sorry!

Happy birthday too :)

Thanks, Ladies. Here's my 28 weeks pic. :)

https://i.imgur.com/ai3ADl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->