November Due Dates (cont)

Happy birthday Oh_So, I'm sorry that he's making you feel bad, men can be so off the mark sometimes. My birthday is the one time that I wonder how my DH knows me so well, when he has NO IDEA about what I like sometimes. This year he's just given me money though, towards a laptop, which is very much appreciated, but he also bought me some jewellery that I would've loved when I was 15 but is rather childish & not really me at all. Men are just funny sometimes. I hope your OH eases up a bit though.
Lovely bump btw :)

That's a very nice bump photo, Oh_so! And I seriously can't tell where all the extra pounds are when I look at you. I suppose in the bump?!

Here's one of me and my dinosaur egg, from 24+6. The bump's gotten bigger since (my yoga instructor got pretty surprised when she saw me this morning, and she does see me on a weekly basis).

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/599884_10151085057763491_1460087196_n.jpg

I got summat in boots girls it's called Maalox, it's in a white bottle and suitable after 3 months of preg! I took 2 spoons last night and again before bed and yup no more heartburn! I'm in Ireland tho so dunno if ye all can get it?

Also oh so is that like a sleeping tablet? The night I went into labour I took a sleeping tab (obviously I didn't realise I was in labour), bout 2 hours later my waters bust and had him. My point being it was the dr who gave me sleeping tab so it was safe and not that they will make u go into labour, I was already just didn't know lol

I can totally get maalox in pharmacy over here...Ty.

My DH is terrible at getting me presents! I kind of want them, my parents never bought me anything unless it was on my birthday or christmas, so for me it's kind of a thing...
But half the time he gets me nothing, and the other half I'm kind of confused about what he gets me. I've given up and I just tell him something I want :/
Not to mention, he's impossible to buy for himself :p He doesn't want or need anything!

Loving the bumps! and welcome to 3rd young_and_proud!

Attachments

• 29weeksface.jpg
    29weeksface.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
Loving the bumps girls, I wore leggings yest with a long top and thought woo where the bump come from lol on my fone tho so can't get up a pic!
I've a bday party for my DS's friends outta school, it'll be the first time any of the parents will have seen me since since lik 15 weeks... Bit nervous cause I know there will be stares lol
Feeling shattered this morning DS in and outta my room asking is it party time since half 6.. I know he's only excited but Janey child wake times not til 8 go to bed!

I've a hen night next week, so excited bout it! It was one of my dates to reach to feel like it was nearly baby time lol were dressing as where's wally so it could be interesting lol

This is my 28 week bump! :) (Sorry about my dirty mirror .. I really need to get some glass cleaner lol) :blush:

Lovely bumps ladies! I love seeing how they're all different

Attachments

• Photo0256.jpg
    Photo0256.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
I've a hen night next week, so excited bout it! It was one of my dates to reach to feel like it was nearly baby time lol were dressing as where's wally so it could be interesting lol

That sounds like a ridiculously fun time

Themonkey I can't wait tbh! My ma sent me a pic of her and my sis dressed up in their wally outfits and it looks brill! And we r doing it that any combo of the outfit (so red white and Blu with the hats and glasses) so we all look so diff but u can tell sec u look who we r! Really excited bout it!

Lhttps://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Marysham/comparison26weeks.jpg

Aww love the bumps ladies! I wouldnt say there's that much difference in any of our bump sizes!

This is my 28 week bump yesterday from side front and under my top! its definately rounding out now :)

Attachments

• photo (18).jpg
    photo (18).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (17).jpg
    photo (17).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 8
I thought i would join in with the bump pictures, here's mine today. Excuse the Pjs lol.

I still feel really small at the moment :/

Snapshot_20120819_2.jpg

xx

hi momma b! can i join you guys here?

(nov. 18, team yellow)

I'm dying, it's so hot right now! I feel like I'm in a sauna! better start cooling down soon :(

Me too I cant cool down at all,even with the fan on! Thinking i might have to go and have a cold shower..

Yay for more bumps!

It's leaning towards the fall here all of a sudden. It's weird. But I anticipate more heat, really.

Same here in Missouri Jazz. Its crazy we have been in extreme heat for months and all of a sudden it feels like late september. Im not complaining, I def love it!! Im ready for jackets and hoodies! Not to mention once that weather is here for good, babe will be that much closer to her arrival!

i think my area must have sucked up some of the heat!

me + 25 second graders + broken a/c in my classroom = cranky everyone!

I dunno how ye cope girls, I'm in Ireland and it's only like 15 degrees and I'm killed lol oh went out on the bike for few hours last night, getting into bed when he came home... Omg he was freezing and I was loving it! Was so nice to finally feel chilly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->