November Due Dates (cont)

Oh that would be nice... there will be no cuddles today! No way am I cuddling while im this hot, it sounds like torture :p Cold shower sounds nice...

That sounds horrible bexxc!

It sucks here - it was 31 before we went out and now it's 26 degrees at nearly half 8pm!!!!!!! I am tempted to get the washing up bowl, fill it with cold water and stick my very swollen feet in there :haha:

i'm glad i'm not the only one with swollen feet. when i take my socks off after getting home from work, i have TRENCHES around my ankles! it's gross!

It sucks here - it was 31 before we went out and now it's 26 degrees at nearly half 8pm!!!!!!! I am tempted to get the washing up bowl, fill it with cold water and stick my very swollen feet in there :haha:

I was just doing this :D It was really really nice!!

I feel like I just have elephant feet, they just end in a square...

Hi Ladies, I'm so glad you all posted your bumps. These pix are great! We're all looking quite pregnant now. Just a couple months ago there was the "too many cakes or a baby" question, but now we're all baby! :D

Jaz, thanks for saying. I feel the weight gain, trust me. My knees know it's the truth. lol! I've also grown about a half size in shoes apparently. Tried on some flip flops I used to wear. That was hilarious!

Had a nice day with OH today. First he groomed me up a bit since I can't see down there. That was sweet. He's so gentle. :) We cleaned up the house a little, which was bothering me. Then we went out and had burgers and went to a waterfall for awhile to trek around. We just got back in. I feel like I've had a proper weekend now and am ready to go back to work tomorrow.

:hugs: to all the preggers!

Hi ladies,
I am loving all the bump pics - might take one tomorrow and post it up then.

OH MY GOSH! Its been stinking hot here all weekend!! Yesterday my car said it was 40'C (in the baking sun) at 4pm!! Thankfully today wasn't as bad!

I am hating the heat now with the pregnancy. I can't wait for Autumn to finally arrive. Of course, I hope it stays mild until I deliver. Don't want to have to buy preggers clothes for winter!

Just thought I'd pop in, this was me this time last year, good luck to all you ladies, its a lovely feeling once summer passes and you can have your baby in the cool weather. (lots of cuddles and snuggles under blankets are still my fav thing.)

Here's my bump at 28 weeks.

And with the heat, I have never been so glad to live in Scotland!! I couldn't handle it being much hotter!!

Attachments

• just bump.jpg
    just bump.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh, Bean that is such a pretty dress! And a lovely bump, too.:D We're all about the same size bump-wise. I keep seeing all these posts from women who have practically no bump and are as far or further along than us and it made me think I was an anomaly or something, but us November ladies all seem to be carrying about the same size. Maybe my baby won't be a giant after all. :p

I can't seem to find dresses. I think I'm too short (5'5"), or American models are too tall, they all hit the floor and I don't want the short ones. :(

Thank you! This one goes to my ankles, but it's from New Look, which I think is UK only? It was a bargain birthday dress, only £9 in the sale :happydance:

Yeah, I haven't heard of New Look here. I have looked at Target & Old Navy for cheap long dresses, but I swear, they are lOOOOOOng.

Lovely bumps girls!! Heres mine at 29 weeks x
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=461751&d=1345412261

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=461753&d=1345412299

Yeah, I haven't heard of New Look here. I have looked at Target & Old Navy for cheap long dresses, but I swear, they are lOOOOOOng.

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I did buy one and its toooo long and when i wore was constantly worrying about stepping on it and taking a tumble :dohh:

Can you get it re-hemmed? I have to do it with all my jeans and things :)

I got up 4 times last night. One time I opened all the windows and doors in the house wide for 10minutes :) but of course can't leave the doors open...

Gonna be a narky pregie mammy today girls! Oh and his smelly alarm and DS prancing round in a shorts at bang on 7 this morning! Not funny love when I'm wake since 5 with daddy's alarm! Even bump starts kicking when the alarm goes off each time! I know he's exhausted and was putting off getting up but I really can't see how setting an alarm an hour before u need to get up and a hour and half before u need need to be gone makes sense! He's then so tired he turned it off until 9!
Just as I was dozing finally, he jumps outta bed, waking me again! Gonna be a narky Missus he comes home to any ways!

I'll tell him I'm sleeping in the spare room if he doesn't stop, that'll soon shut him up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->