November Due Dates (cont)

:haha: gotta love the pregnant waddle. I try SO hard not to do it but it's inevitable!

Momma b - she's also on my cervix. . . does your little girly headbutt you down there? Or when she gets the hiccups! You're right it does feel like she's about to just fall out :haha:

Where are you flying too 1eighty?? I must have missed that post :(

What are everyone's plans for this evening? Here I'm just putting the boys to bed and having a big tidy up (if there is any energy left lol) ... flat is grossing me out and really needs a decent clean and the floors need mopping! I also have this urge to sort our bedroom out as that's frustrating me too :growlmad:

OOh by the way - who is babywearing? We ordered a sling off our catalogue account, but I'm not even sure if it's a good one?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Sense...R4FO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1345478574&sr=8-2

If it's not I'll probs send it back as it cost us £40 ... not the £29 there! What do you all think? :shrug:

My DH will be in China :'( There is no way in hell he would be there for anything (or maybe even days after!) if I went into labour...

I;ve heard good things about the socks for travelling and swollen feet though.
Where are you moving to 1eighty? You're in Zimbabwe now arent you?

Sorry about your back A_K_&_K :(
Is there anything your insurance covers? maybe you can ask your doctor about it?

I'm trying to save my last nights curry, we put far too much chili in it (a Habanero and a normal red...opps!). DH is out with a headache (coffee machine broke so caffeine related and also from heat :()

I'm into (or will be!) babywearing. It's pretty! I've never heard of the brand though. But! I'm not that experienced either :/. Have you tried to look for reviews?

Yes Charlie, exactly!! Hiccups are the worst when she is positioned there.

I did notice this morning my bump is quite low. I went to put my hand on my bump and the top was squishy instead of firm. She usally is way up there, but this morning my bump is really low. I know she will do this for the next few weeks until she gets into position so im not worried yet.

As for babywearing, im totally going to give it a shot. Just got to find the most apporpriate type of sling for my LO. There are so many out there!

We have a woven sling from babylonia and a Marsupi :) DH didnt want to wear the sling in the end, so we had to get him a carrier :D

I am really not sure if I will babywear. Think I need to read up more about it.

I originally wasn't going too BUT, Stephen still isn't at the age I can guarantee he will walk places/stand for a long time on the buggy board, so we needed another option just incase.

Have looked at reviews and it's mixed - It's either 5 stars or 1 star - no inbetween so it's one of those you either like it or you don't :shrug: Also need one that's just easy to do and no faffing about :haha:

What really helped me was going to a alternative parenting store and trying them on. WITH a heavy baby doll. They had heaps of advice and it was really cool experiencing the different types of slings/carriers. There is help to be had in the natural parenting forum, although when I asked about them they didnt really give me much of an idea of actually what I should get :/. Maybe I asked the wrong thing though! :)

Ughhh today im really wishing I had a time machine! Recently Ive been thinking wow only 12 weeks.. thats absolutely nothing! But today i feel like 12 weeks is soo far away.

I wouldnt have said i "felt pregnant" until this week, but suddenly this week i feel really heavy and lethargic. I want to go out and do stuff to pass the time but im just too tired to. Defs need a time machine, even just to speed up a few weeks!

I def feel you on that! This morning I was trying to plug the toaster in and my belly got in the way of me reaching the outlet. I just feel HUGE. I have been wearing a mixture of maternity shirts and regular shirts. My belly is now starting to pop out the bottom of my regular shirts :nope: No more wearing those until this baby hatches!

I feel 'off' today! Baby moving away, but feel like I've the period type pains, / a funny belly type feeling! I don't have the runs tho just feel off! Was getting used to no period type pains and now they back :( One min I'm going ugh 13 weeks left then think woooo only 13 weeks unless I go early... Which is even scarier!
Just treated DS to a Chinese to make up for being mean mammy this morning, and gonna cook oh a nice meal and not be mean Missus either... Life to short to be grumpy pregie woman lol

phineas - have a nice chinese - yum yum!!

Wandering - I know it's hard but I find if I don't do anything I feel more tired and lethargic However, I just walked across the road to Asda with the boys, got home and I have more energy than I've had for ages. Try maybe a 20 minute walk and see if that helps? I know it's hard and the thought of having to get ready etc is a pain, but don't over exert yourself, just enjoy the fresh air :hugs:

I feel like I'm bursting at the seams! Can't believe I still have 12 wks to go. The last few days I've really started to notice this pregnancy slowing me down. Which sucks cuz my to-do list isn't getting any shorter!!!

I can't wait to get everything done! I definitely don't have as much energy as last week though :(

CharlieKeys - I'll definately try that thanks. I usually quite like walking with my ipod, it helps clear my head but i havent felt much like doing it the past few days. Might just force myself to if its going to give me an energy burst! Plus should probably make the most of this warm weather before september hits!

Phineas - I had those period type pains last week as well. I was worried i was having mild contractions at first because i havent felt period pains at all this pregnancy but i went to sleep and woke up the next day and felt fine! Im not good with period pains.. i reckon im going to be rubbish at dealing with actual contractions when i go into labour!!

Think mystery solved... Just got like a whallop on my cervix, which had stopped cause baby moved up, and I've a grinding type feeling on my hip bone which is exactly how it felt when baby was low at the start... Think he's pushed down a bit!

Ok sounds weird, but does any one else feel nauseous if they actually think really hard bout the heaviness of their uterus and the pressure in it??? Or is that just me? Sounds so weird but if I concentrate on my insides which is baby kinda turns my belly a bit!! Ye ok I'm weird lol

Wandering I def agree with Charlie, I can be shattered by lying round, if I get up and actually do summat I find I get a good bit done! I've started my lists of stuff I wanna do once DS is back in school! Gonna enjoy just creating the lists until then!

I ride a bus to and from work. I used to walk the mile, but its too diffiicult now, and I'm too slow to make it on time. I've noticed the bus rides make me carsick. I have to make sure I'm looking out the windows the entire time or I start to feel a little green.

Eeek! My sister is in labour! Her due date was yesterday, I think this is all gonna get a bit more 'real' soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->