November Due Dates (cont)

I know! I'm so excited that now I don't know if I'll be able to sleep! I've got work tomorrow so I better give it my best try. First day back after over 2 weeks off :-/ oh well.
G'night everyone :D

Yay! Another November board :) Hey MommaB, can you add me on here? (November 28, Team :blue:) :) Thanks!

so after a night out with the OH last night.. we came home and I was changing clothes... i either urinated on myself or some fluid or something leaked out. Either way i couldnt control it. I thought my water broke for a minute. I was like nooooooooooooooo! but i had no cramping, no bleeding and nothing unusual after. Got a 155 heartrate on doppler and baby started dancing shortly after a piece of cheesecake. but wth! am i really gonna have to wear freaking diapers? smdh

Beankeeper, yay for your sister! I hope all goes well for her and her little one.

Again, the thread is busy when I am busy. Hmph!

I hope I won't be the first one to pop. I actually want a full term baby! One of the ladies from one of the threads I'm in gave birth at 30 weeks. It's been a struggle for them, from the beginning, but they're both fine now (it's been quite some time since). A co-worker gave birth at 35 weeks, it was an emergency C-section due to preeclampsia, with the baby being struck by IUGR, too. Not a good combo, since her little guy was the size of a 30 week old. But he's doing great, too, and is about to turn 6 months.

No swelling here, which I am very grateful for. My feet are still smaller than ever, pretty much, which is confusing. But the little guy keeps confusing me with a punching bag, that's for sure. It's getting ouchy in there.

destynibaby, have you had any more of that since? I'm a pretty cautious person so I'd probably see if I could at least get a hold of one of the pads you could put in your underwear, that change color if they get in touch with the amniotic fluid.

Sorry about your back A_K_&_K :(
Is there anything your insurance covers? maybe you can ask your doctor about it?

Thanks!
I'll probably just be trying the usuals - massage, hot compresses, hot showers, etc...

Not planning to take an inkling of medication for the whole pregnancy (birth included) and I've got this far (even through 4 1/2 months of morning sickness!!) so I will continue to suck it up and plod forward! Er...waddle forward :blush:

On the topic of baby wearing - I am totally planning this as well!!! I have heard good things about the Moby Wrap but I need to do some more reviewing/researching to find the best kind!

I'm excited to baby wear! Especially as we have a farm and horses so it will make doing chores easier I hope LOL!

Baby has been pretty darn quiet today. She's giving me the odd kick here and there but not her usual bursts of craziness.

I think she's going through a growth spurt or just having a quiet day. I felt pretty "blech" yesterday and the last time I felt like that baby was pretty quiet the next day or 2. I'm guessing it means she is growing. Or, because I have an anterior placenta, maybe in a weird place I can't feel everything?

I did poke her and she kicked back at me twice so she's probably telling me to bug off and let her rest!!!!!:thumbup:

destynibaby, have you had any more of that since? I'm a pretty cautious person so I'd probably see if I could at least get a hold of one of the pads you could put in your underwear, that change color if they get in touch with the amniotic fluid.

nope none! ive been using the bathroom as normal all day and no leaking.
but omg they have those? where?

so after a night out with the OH last night.. we came home and I was changing clothes... i either urinated on myself or some fluid or something leaked out. Either way i couldnt control it. I thought my water broke for a minute. I was like nooooooooooooooo! but i had no cramping, no bleeding and nothing unusual after. Got a 155 heartrate on doppler and baby started dancing shortly after a piece of cheesecake. but wth! am i really gonna have to wear freaking diapers? smdh

You should probably go and get checked out hun to make sure it wasnt amniotic fluid thats leaking? better to be safe than sorry for sure!

Im having to sleep upright on the sofa this evening because everytime i lie down in bed baby goes mad and pummels my insides from every angle! theres no way im getting sleep until she calms down so upright on the sofa it is! ha. Good job i have netflix to keep me company!

I'm actually not sure where, but some of my friends from back home in Croatia have used them. I'm fairly sure they'd be available in the US, then, too. They bought theirs at a pharmacy.

Destyni, please call your OB and tell them what happened. They might want you to go for an US to confirm there is enough fluid there, etc. I would not let this go, because if it is amniotic fluid there is a possibility you could get an infection. Better safe!

This thread has really moved today. On the topic of babywearing I definitely want to wear baby- seems like it'll promote more bonding time and allow me to get more done at the same time. I like the idea of the Boba wrap, it's a stretchier version of Moby wrap, but they are expensive for a piece of fabric that people say isn't really good after baby is 12 lbs or so. I have thought about buying the fabric, people say just get jersey fabric and cut it 6 ft x 30". I think I might wait until I have baby and see how big he is. No need to waste money. As for longer term we're looking at the Ergobaby carrier and the Beco Butterfly II. I figure we'll try them on with baby once he's at that stage and see what we like best then. :)

Welcome 326! :D

I've heard mostly bad things about Moby Wraps, mostly because of the stretchy fabric they're made of. I have a ring sling that I got as a hand-me-down from a dear friend, so I'll start out with that. Then we'll see from there.

yay i have a squash baby!
i knew the eggplant would go fast..
that papaya was horrid though!
11 weeks left. im getting nervous now...

No news yet, but yeah, I didn't get much sleep! Oh well, I've got tomorrow & the next day off so I guess I'll catch up...
Dreading first day back, I'm gonna be soooo exhausted!

yep it does! and i have nothing to look forward to, to make it go by fast! :(

@destyni, yay for squash! And yeah, I'd maybe phone in to see if they think its necessary to check that your waters aren't leaking.

I'm getting a loan of a wrap from a friend. It's like a moby but it's a thicker fleecy fabric, so great for winter. If I really don't like it (which I doubt, I've tried it & its comfy & pretty easy to use), then I'll have no guilt buying a different one as I haven't spent any money on it yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->