November Due Dates (cont)

Wow!! ALl us 29 weekers! It says our baby weighs about 3lbs now!!!!! :shock:

This thread started in second tri and now we are moving on over to the third! Heres to the home stretch!!

November due dates

Team :pink: 44 Team :blue: 27 Team :yellow: 21

1st- SarahDiener :pink: MrsBertie :pink: happyb :pink: Buckles :yellow: discoclare :yellow:
2nd- destynibaby :blue: rmj09 :pink: Pink sugar :blue: whatwillbex :pink: sharonfruit :yellow: celticmum :pink:
3rd- amy-marie :pink: skweek35 :pink: mum2b85 :yellow:
4th- Beckyc39 :blue: kitty1924 :yellow: CuteandPreggo :blue: 5thbunbaking :blue:
5th- HRhHol :blue: CharlieKeys :pink: sexysmurf :pink:
6th- Ginagg :yellow: purplepeent :pink:
7th- oh_so_blessed :blue:
8th- LittleAngel_x :pink: rider89x :blue: babyjo :yellow: Malakai :yellow: fraggle081112 :yellow: JD'2 :yellow: natasharobin :yellow:
9th- Mommabarry :pink:
10th- zulab :blue:, lucyjo81 :pink: wandering :pink: Beankeeper :yellow: Kelly6407 Aimee4311 :pink: loopylou86 :pink:
11th- stinkrtbell :blue:
12th- lillio :blue: marlaw27 :pink: minties :pink: n_q :pink: MommyH :pink: gubeedal :pink:
13th- Themonkey :blue: corgankidd :blue: Dahlia :pink: Jendell88 :pink:
14th- wifeywoo2 :yellow: abitheblue :yellow: AnxiousAnnie :blue: pixxie1232001 :blue: Nikki_lou :yellow:
15th- bublychic :blue: tabitha561 :blue: Etee :pink: BeckaBoo88 :blue: heyydayy :pink:
16th- 1eighty :blue: keepholdingon :blue: HCothren :pink:
17th- young-n-proud :blue: jo8082 :yellow: Babyface83 :pink: slippergirl :pink: feldawn :girl:
18th- always_xo :pink: phineas :yellow: slm2012 :boy: bexxc :yelow:
19th- Jazavac :blue: skunkpixie :pink:
20th- Kba x :pink: Sproutlet :yellow:
21st- linz143 :pink: winks :blue: palacemommy :pink: Bookity :pink: Peggy :yellow:
22nd- sarahcake :blue: shanini21
23rd- britt0285
24th- mummy2be1987 :blue: nosocks :pink: jrwifey18 :pink: kelkel :boy:
25th- Xgail123, Ahren :pink: Icy :pink:
26th- Inoue :pink: twinklestop
27th- Halle71 :boy:
28th- sailorsgirl :blue: Mrs. 326 :blue:
29th- beautifuloaks :pink: BMIbaby :yellow: ttc_lolly :pink: annie00 :pink:
30th-

Im due 22nd Nov but think I will be induced on 8th Nov :) Helloooooo Nov Mamas!

Morning girls just had a check up baby's perfect, urine clear and bp fine! Charlie I told her bout all the pressure I'm feeling, so she checked baby's position and said from feeling where he is she rules out spd and said baby's down and that's why I feel pressure but not the hole time! Hoping he stays only dipping in and out that 13 more weeks of that full time is not gonna be easy!

How's every one today?

glad your appointment went well, phineas! i have a checkup tomorrow :)

yay for appointment! I'm trying to waste time until my DH comes home.

Happy to hear your appointment went well phin. I go back again on the 31st.

I just dropped DS off at school. Going to relax a bit before I start to tackle the bedroom closets. I know once I start I wont stop until its done!

I love the idea of baby wearing. I have two separate slings, a moby wrap and something else I can't remember the name of right now (baby brain?)... I'm curious to see which one works best for us. It seems like it's different for everyone.

woohoo!! :happydance:

As far as babywearing goes, I have been looking at sevenslings.com

I have a code that gets me the sling for free, just have to pay shipping. I still would like to try others and compare though

I have a baby bjorn and loved it :) I didnt do a lot of baby wearing though so much easier to get my lightweight stroller that my carseat fits in

Congrats Beankeeper :)

MommaBarry - that's the one I have!! I also used the code and got a free one :)

I keep hearing bad things about seven slings. Inflated shipping and poor quality material. I have a code too, but on the fence about getting one.

YAY BEAN!!! :happydance: CONGRATS

As for seven sling, your right the shipping is higher, but for under 20 I couldnt pass it up. Even if it turns out crap, at least im not out a bunch of money. I wish more stores would let you try them out around the store to compare what feels right.

Congrats, Beankeeper!

I got that sevenslings.com code, too, but I threw it away. They can't be any good if they give their items for free, with such inflated shipping on top of it. And I was kind of too scared to put my baby into something that's so random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->