November Due Dates (cont)

Hey girls, hope everyone is well! Just playing catch up, LOVING the bump pics! Can't put one up yet cos i-pad is sick and i-phone won't let me do it! Was at doctor today and got a mole taken off the sole of my foot... 5 stitches! Can hardly walk and keeps bleeding, hurts like a b*tch! Hopefully it'll come back clear but doc said that all preggy ladies need to watch any moles they have for changes as hormones can affect them so check those moles ladies!

Oh and I gotta see the dog in the sling lol! x

So most of us will have Scorpio babies.
Do you guys believe in horoscopes and what your signs say for you?
If the saying is true and my son is anything like his dad... in a few years.. the little girls in school are gonna be in trouble! lol and so am I! lmao

I haven't thought of this yet, so I just looked it up. Looks like baby will most likely be a Sagittarius.... uh oh! I'm a Sagittarius and I know I was not an easy child. :haha:

So most of us will have Scorpio babies.
Do you guys believe in horoscopes and what your signs say for you?
If the saying is true and my son is anything like his dad... in a few years.. the little girls in school are gonna be in trouble! lol and so am I! lmao

Well, my OH is a scorpio and I can say that a lot of what I've read about them rings very true in him so I'm expecting it in LO. I'm a leo and a lot of that stuff is true about me. I don't believe on people who predict stuff for your week based on your sign, though.

Also, this is the year of the dragon. I've been told that many people in China try to have babies this year as it's a good sign! :D

I'm the chinese dragon sign!! Eek and so will my little girl!?!? Love it! :)

My sons are libra and leo .. and they're pretty much like their star signs, I'm a Gemini and OH is a taurus and we're quite like our signs too. I was reading up on Scorpios and their compatibility with all of us - and basically she'll clash with Henry (Leo), but will let him take all the attention if it means she will get something out of it. She'll clash with me but she will be OH's centre of attention as she knows how to play taurus. Can't remember what it said about libra and Scorpio ... Scares me a bit :haha:

Hey girls, had a busy day today and only just got the time to come on here!!

Phineas - Glad to hear your appointment went well :) I have midwife tomorrow and dreading it, she's attempting to get blood out of me and also weighing me again, if i've put on more weight than i should then she's putting me on a food plan!!

I'm not so sure about baby wearing, haven't really looked in to it! I have looked at getting a carrier though as i can just wear that instead of taking the pram when i just need to pop to the shops etc.

Bean - Congratulations on becoming an auntie :D Has the little fella got a name?

Mrs - I would LOVE to see a picture of the dog in a sling ha ha

I haven't really thought much about star signs, i read mine now and again but never matches up lol. I'm a capricorn and my OH is a cancer, i'm not sure what that means to be honest, does anybody know?

Hope you have all had a good day :D xx

Momma I'm glad u found ur prince after everything u went through! I too am a SAHM now and will be for at least another year so I'm looking forward to having the baby stage again!

Yay Sarah being back on ur meds, although I'd ignore the woman I was told by my chemist I could use as much deep heat.. One search on Internet says its a muscle relaxant and can cross the placenta.. Eh If there's even a chance of that happening no thanks!

Destiynibaby I'm excited to have a Scorpio baby both my son and oh are tauras and I'm Gemini and I love reading bout our horoscopes! The day I found out I was preg with DS my starting said baby news will bring about a shock! This years star sign for me says a baby and a proposal is on the cards.. I got both! I don't take it literally but it's fun to read!

Lillio ouch ur poor foot! Hope it heals soon x

Charlie DS and oh are tauras so looks like bump will have them wrapped but me (Gemini) will be the mean mammy for another while lol

Lucy oh no u poor thing! I was dreading the weighing tbh but from today I'm still on track thank god. Just dont be lectured too bad, I'm eating like poo at times and I just can't help it! Hate food these days! If u just google compatibility tween signs ull be able to read bout it! I think it's interesting!

Awh momma ur son is back in school already is he? (or is it play school/crèche?) DS not back until the 3rd so another 2 weeks! I have the urge to start nesting bit not sure if I wanna follow through yet lol is this laziness or will I get passed it and actually nest? Doesn't help I fell behind on our bins so Im trying to burn as much as poss so I don't have rubbish every where! Hopefully this week will see my bins up todate again!

We personally aren't baby wearing (I actually don't know of any one who has here! We have the graco travels system so that's good enough for us ha!

Bean congrats to ur sis, did u get a hold yet? I'm seeing baby's all over today but no one I know that I could get a cuddle lol

I would LOVE a cuddle but my sister lives in Ireland, and I'm in Scotland so no cuddles yet :( I considered flying over but my stress levels haven't been good so I'm reluctant to fly at the mo. My doc prob wouldn't let me anyway... I'll get cuddles in November when they visit & they can have cuddle with my LO

Ahh Bean! I was looking out for your update all day and must have missed it!! CONGRATS on being an Auntie again :) :)

I'm a Scorpio and I'd love a Scorpio baby. He could easily slip into the next sign, though. :/

I was born on October 25th and my little girl is due November 4th!

I'm a Scorpio and one thing I definitely attest to is being stubborn!! (and jealous, but that's not a great trait!)

I have joked that my baby will come on my birthday...gosh, wouldn't that be fun? lol...

Or Halloween...

But she'll be a Scorpio, more than likely, and hopefully not quite as stubborn as her mum can be:dohh:

I was born on October 25th and my little girl is due November 4th!

I'm a Scorpio and one thing I definitely attest to is being stubborn!! (and jealous, but that's not a great trait!)

I have joked that my baby will come on my birthday...gosh, wouldn't that be fun? lol...

Or Halloween...

But she'll be a Scorpio, more than likely, and hopefully not quite as stubborn as her mum can be:dohh:

Ahaha! They are a stubborn bunch. Well, OH def is! His Bday is the 26th, and he's also wanted baby born then. lol! That'd be 2 weeks early almost. If baby is born more than 2 weeks early he'll be a libra. I'm kinda hoping baby is born around OH's birthday, too. It'd be just between 38-39 weeks gestation, which is still healthy, and I'll likely want little boy out by then. Plus I'm still a little concerned about the baby's size given my birth size and OH. Sometimes it follows closely the mothers size and i was > 9 lbs at only 37 weeks gestation so that's a scary thought!

My sister is a Scorpio & I'm a Leo... Let's just say we haven't always seen eye to eye! It does worry me a little because I often find certain character traits to be acurate in terms of astrology, but I don't believe in horoscopes as in, tomorrow every Leo will have financial issues whilst every Libra will fall in love?!

Awh bean I'll go get a cuddle for u :) even better tho u get double the cuddles in nov!

Was talking to my ma tonight, she's convinced I'll either go into pre term labour this sat or end of sept, cause I like stealing the limelight from my sis (her hen and wedding lol) being honest I wouldn't be surprised if its the wedding! Just have a feeling! I don't mind not stealing the limelight this time tho I'm looking forward to the wedding... And I'll only be 33 weeks!

My family is thinking quite the opposite, phineas... they all think I'll be a week or two late. My EDD is Nov 28 and DH and I both have December birthdays so our families are convinced baby will have a December birthday, too. I would much prefer baby have a November birthday, like he's supposed to!

My husband and I both have October birthdays (13th for him, 30th for me), but I really hope the little guy will wait until November to show up. I'm okay with his due date, really, which is the 19th of November.

Our original due date (23rd October) is our anniversary of first meeting and getting together ... so would be nice for her to be born then, but our scans put us back by 2 weeks! 25th OCtober is my brother's birthday and he's desperate for her to be born just before his birthday so he can still claim last birthday of the year :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->