November Due Dates (cont)

Momma-I'm meeting with others too and even though the whole practice is pretty good I just don't feel as comfy. The cnm this morning didn't have my medical history right and it felt like a really generic appt. Hopefully the next one is better.

I totally understand the unease with having her do c-section that close to due day. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Glad ur appt went well and sorry for u and mamma maybe not having ur drs ye choose. That's such a weird concept to me cause here only time I'll get to see the dr who's delivering this baby will be as he's doing it! We have such a diff system to ye... Although granted ye pay enough for urs whereas ours is free so that would make sense!

I'm up since half 4 with seriously bad heartburn and on the loo all morning! :( my oh even came to check on me I was that bad! Think he got more of a shock cause I use the main loo not the ensuite during the night and even still I woke him! Mortified but I know he only cares whether we r ok! I've that bad of a pain in my belly the tiredness isn't even hitting yet! Hopefully it eases up!

Sorry you feel bad phineas:(

Our doctors and midwives wont even be at the birth. We don't meet the people who will be there until we are actually there! Seems weird to me...

As, feel better soon Phineas :hugs:
I was really late to bed last night as my BIL was round so planned on having a long lie this morning but some b&@£*#d's been drilling the road directly outside my house since 8... I know it's not that early but I could really use the extra zzzs. *yawns*

As, feel better soon Phineas :hugs:
I was really late to bed last night as my BIL was round so planned on having a long lie this morning but some b&@£*#d's been drilling the road directly outside my house since 8... I know it's not that early but I could really use the extra zzzs. *yawns*

Someone was playing their radio really loud (sounded like outside my window) the other day, I could have killed them! :p

So speaking of colostrum... Got my first drop in the shower this morning! I'm becoming a real mummy :p

Hello ladies :)

Finally 3rd tri so popping back in here! Hope you are all well?

Feel a tad better now I slept for an hour thank god! It got so bad I was tryin to weigh up whether I'd chance taking one alka seltzer (has aspirin in it tho) so glad I put baby first or id be tormented today worrying bout him!

Awh bean that's so evil nothing worse than workers outside! Tbh oh makes so much noise as he leaves the estate I'm waiting for our neighbours to complain lol

Yay for leaky boobs Sarah lol ull be tormented now squeezing just to see! Did u get a fright? I member the first time it was after dtd and I just for a slight sec thought 'oh my god u broke them' lol was so glad when I membered that I was preg lol

Sarah - The system is the same here too. I don't have a clue who will deliver my baby until the day comes and then once baby is here i will have someone else look after us for the first few weeks. It seems strange, i think it would be better to stick to the same person throughout! Xx

momma-glad it wasn't serious but still scary.

Just had my 28 week appt today. We are measuring all average was so hoping to be even a lil bit ahead but thats ok :) Average is all good right now. Also got my appointments booked for 32 and 36 weeks ony to find out my midwife is going to be out of town for my 36 week appt. A little worried if little man comes early I could be facing delivery with a stranger.

Hi Monkey,

This chart might ease your mind a little:

Odds of going into labor early/late

Just input your due date, press calculate, then scroll down to see the graphs. First graph shows odds are greatest at your due date, falling to nearly nothing by the 36th week and 44th week out. :thumbup:

Monkey happy to hear your appointment went well!! I know what you mean!! I just found out that my doc is due two days after me!! She has had baby brain I guess up until friday and mentioned it to me.At least she is letting me meet a couple of other docs and allowing me to pick the one I feel most comfortable with as a back up alternative in case she goes into labor before me. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more Im not sure if I even want her to do my c-section. If she is feeling as crappy as I have there is no way I would be able to perform surgery, especially giant and pregnant!

OMG! I think I'd be with you there. Surgery has to be harder on a woman due in 2 days, no doubt. I'm sure she'd do her job and all, but heck, any scenario could happen. She could start contracting during your surgery. They could have to have the nearest person finish it. I hate to be alarmist, I just think I'd be the same as you, a bit too worried on that one!

Sarah - The system is the same here too. I don't have a clue who will deliver my baby until the day comes and then once baby is here i will have someone else look after us for the first few weeks. It seems strange, i think it would be better to stick to the same person throughout! Xx

Man, and I was upset because I get one of four midwives depending on who's on call. I am meeting the fourth one next week, she's new. I definitely have an order of preference for the other three, but in the end it doesn't really matter who I want, just depends on when my little boy makes his appearance.

It just creates an illusion of choice for me. Realistically there are three groups I could have gone with. This group "midwife side" "OB side" or an independent OB at another practice. There is really not much choice here. Looks like my hospital only delivers an average of 900 babies a year, that's < 3 a day. So, I feel like I'll be paid attention to at least. :p On a bad note, I guess the whirlpool leaked last they used it and it has been decommissioned. Who knows if they'll get it back running by the time I go in. That's a little sad. :cry:

Hi
i just recently joined i am 27 weeks today with twins. Can't beleive i am in the third trimester already. i don't know the genders it will be a surprise when they come. my due date is nov. 21st.
seems like the weeks are just flying by way too fast.

Awww twins! I didn't notice that!:happydance:

all day yesterday i had a bloody nose and woke up this morning to a still bloody nose. i googled it and apparently its common in pregnancy. but what in the world causes it? I have never in my life had a bloody nose. Anyone else?

I think it's something to do with blood vessels expanding due to hormones? But I'm not sure where I read that :)

Woohoo, 30 weeks, Sarah!

I'm finally getting into the 3rd tri tomorrow. Haha.

ha ha oh good. Least we are off the subject of toothbrushes and nipples!:winkwink:

Ahaha were u eyeing up ur toothbrush Whatwillbe lol

I've had just random bouts of blood in my nose when I blow but not actual nose bleeds thank god!

I'm just home had to go pick up the final bits for the hen night! While we were in there DS picks up this nakid woman that dances, then this willy hoop throw... Oh man the laughs of him lol thank god even at 7 he doesn't really understand lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->