November Due Dates (cont)

Im never going to be able to look at my toothbrush the same :rofl:

As far as bloody noses go during pregnancy, the respiratory tract lining receives more blood during pregnancy. This is because of certain hormones that stimulate the blood flow in the body. As a result, the respiratory tract is often much more congested, which may also lead to nosebleeds. A second side effect that this increased flow of blood may have is sensitive or bleeding gums. I myself have had the bleeding gums when I brush my teeth at night, but not in the morning

If its really bothersome you could try a humidifier or vasaline up the nose

ha ha ha not sure about eyeing my toothbrush up. More like staring at it in disbelieve of its many uses! On the other hand I may have to give the girls a quick brush aswell after my teeth? lol

Lol can u imagine ur oh's face if he walked in on u brushing ur boobs lol
Actually tbh at this stage my oh prob wouldn't bat an eyelid! Lol

Momma my gums bleed occasionally to! Not majorly but I still hate seeing it!

:haha: I for one will NOT be using the toothbrush method to help harden my nipples ;)

How is everyone feeling today?? :)

OH is off today so we took the boys to feed the ducks nad walk around the park ... my pelvis feels like it's been punched and I keep getting this like burning sensation by my pubic bone ..... anyone else get it? I then made him treat me to Mcdonald's :)

Also my right nipple is majorly itchy ... everytime I scratch it, it leaks milk - is the itchiness caused by producing the colostrum? :shrug:

Was talking about it to my partner last night who thought this was hilarious but not shocked??. Do you think the NHS do nipple check up every 6months? lol
(I'm such a geek!)

Hello hope you dont mind me joining in this thread. Im due 15th with a boy. Baby number 10 for me. :-D

Hello hope you dont mind me joining in this thread. Im due 15th with a boy. Baby number 10 for me. :-D

Hey Sammy! I remember you from 1st tri (or early 2nd..) :D

Oh nose, I basically can only sleep with menthol around my nose!!

Was talking about it to my partner last night who thought this was hilarious but not shocked??. Do you think the NHS do nipple check up every 6months? lol
(I'm such a geek!)

lol what with a toothbrush?! haha!!

(I'm such a geek!)

lol what with a toothbrush?! haha!!

Ha ha ha yeah!:haha: Charliekeys maybe your left nipple needs a brush?

Not too sure why your right nipple is itchy? maybe the colostrum. I haven't had this yet, I wont be laughing then lol

May try it in a bit .... but not with the toothbrush I use everyday .... maybe I'll use the OH's to get him back for all of this discomfort ;)

Got you added! :thumbup: Welcome. You came into the conversation at an interesting time with all the talk of toothbrush nipple brushing but we are definetly a lively chatty bunch of ladies :haha:

So im sure you get this alot but WOW 10 kids!! That is awesome momma! How many of each and what ages do they range?

just spend 20 mins pondering looking at my toothbrush... I ended up doing nothing lol xx

Last night both my nipples were MAJORLY itchy, and I finally tore off my shirt and bra to ITCH them. My SO was like, "What are you doing?!" I haven't been leaking and I don't think I have any colostrum, though. :nope:

I think i must be a lucky one, no itchy nipples or leaking here!! Xx

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 3rd but due to type 1 diabetes they wont let baby go past 37 weeks.. so do I even belong here? Lol. I'm so excited because I just got my nursery all finished! Here it is if anyone wants to see it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-nursery-done-been-waiting-post-forever.html oh yeah and about the previous topic- I'm leaking A lot!! Lol

I haven't had any bother with my nipplets (yet) but I'm not exactly a chesty Morgan lets just say?

Chelseav123 - Gorgeous nursery! :thumbup:

Welcome Chelsea, i love your avatar pic, soo cute! :) Beautiful nursery as well! I'm jealous, my LO won't have her own room until she's about 9 months old!

Seeing as we are talking about nipples, i thought i would move on to bras...has anyone found a comfy maternity/nursing bra?

I'm still i'm my underwired and its starting to become slightly uncomfortable. I really don't fancy spending a fortune, but feel i may have to as my boobs aren't the smallest and the proper fitted bras seem to cost loads!!

xx

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 3rd but due to type 1 diabetes they wont let baby go past 37 weeks.. so do I even belong here? Lol. I'm so excited because I just got my nursery all finished! Here it is if anyone wants to see it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-nursery-done-been-waiting-post-forever.html oh yeah and about the previous topic- I'm leaking A lot!! Lol

Yes, I want to join, too! I haven't been on the forum since first trimester but I am loving all the third trimester threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->