November Due Dates (cont)

Thanks! And I was a "nearly a" pre-pregnancy!! So I am no where near a chesty Morgan! Lol I didn't even know they'd work but they sure do! :)

& thank u Lucy! I haven't found one yet but I'm going shopping later so I hope I get one then lol

Welcome Chelsea, i love your avatar pic, soo cute! :) Beautiful nursery as well! I'm jealous, my LO won't have her own room until she's about 9 months old!

Seeing as we are talking about nipples, i thought i would move on to bras...has anyone found a comfy maternity/nursing bra?

I'm still i'm my underwired and its starting to become slightly uncomfortable. I really don't fancy spending a fortune, but feel i may have to as my boobs aren't the smallest and the proper fitted bras seem to cost loads!!

xx

Hiya, I know the bras are lots of ££££! I was looking at the ones in Marks&Spencers and for one it was £30. I thought to myself I wasn't to sure how I was going to get on with breast feeding so instead I bought a two pack from Matalan for £10 (bargain!) If I get on well with Breast feeding i'm going to invest in an M&S one. Sorry long story lol

I bought a medela one for 20 euros, seems pretty comfy, and more supportive than most non underwired bras!
Apparently what we have now is more like pre-colostrum, apparently colostrum is orange!

WOW! You guys have covered a lot of ground since yesterday! :)

I have had a day! It seems like the smallest things are setting me off... I sat in the restroom at work for an hour crying this morning. I just couldn't stop enough to compose myself to walk back into my office... I definitely feel pregnant now. The conversation that's been going on in this thread definitely brought a smile back to my face though, so thanks for that ladies!

I got a text from my awesome MIL this morning that my FIL is at our house hanging the curtains in the nursery that she just finished sewing. Ah, I love them so much. They're such a huge help :)

Oh - itchy nips... I definitely get that, but I rub some mama mio butter on them and it seems to help... haven't tried the toothbrush yet! :rofl:

I've had a bit of blood but not a full on nose bleed. Hope it's not too bad, I've never really had them before. Make sure you don't get too dizzy or anything.

Welcome girls :) can't get over how many of us there is! Girls still winning out!

I don't wear my bra often tbh, I wear a tank top with a support thing in it for wandering but if I'm going off I'll pop on my bra! I am a size D but there still pointing north so I think I hold them well lol telling ye girls if ur nips r itchy express and rub in! It really seems to help I think! I'm not itchy but starting to spurt if I lay wrong on them lol

Charlie can u imagine ur oh's face u scratching ur boobs with his poor toothbrush lol least ud smell minty fresh!

Welcome to the newbies! And SarahCake, who's an old timer really! :waves:
I have this bra https://www.johnlewis.com/30157/Product.aspx which is the comfiest thing I've ever had on my chest since pre-puberty! It's a bit pricy but it converts to a normal bra for after pregnancy.
And this https://www.johnlewis.com/258795/Product.aspx which is quite pretty & feminine & still comfy, although not quite as comfy as the other one.
I'm an F cup so am dreading going up in size when milk comes in, my sister went up to a JJ when she had her daughter!!

Can't get decent bras out here for anything close to a reasonable amount... so I hoicked the wires out of an old plunge jobbie from La Senza and it does the trick. I have a Triumph t-shirt wired bra which has plenty of room for growth... and I wear that when my favourite stripy one is in the wash. Thing is, both leave marks on the girls :( but it's not feasible to go sans bra in public (34FF pre-preg).

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 3rd but due to type 1 diabetes they wont let baby go past 37 weeks.. so do I even belong here? Lol. I'm so excited because I just got my nursery all finished! Here it is if anyone wants to see it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-nursery-done-been-waiting-post-forever.html oh yeah and about the previous topic- I'm leaking A lot!! Lol

Yes, I want to join, too! I haven't been on the forum since first trimester but I am loving all the third trimester threads!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 3rd but due to type 1 diabetes they wont let baby go past 37 weeks.. so do I even belong here? Lol. I'm so excited because I just got my nursery all finished! Here it is if anyone wants to see it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-nursery-done-been-waiting-post-forever.html oh yeah and about the previous topic- I'm leaking A lot!! Lol

chelseav I got you added :thumbup: and of course you belong!

medievalgrad I would love to add you! When are you due and what gender?

I found a comfortable though not really pretty bra at Walmart for like $14. It's a sport bra looking thing. Gives my big girls (38E/DDD) more comfort than the Motherhood nursing bras I bought. Also, for the time being got a regular bra from Walmart (Just My Size) that is comfy and contains the boobs. I haven't been able to handle underwire for a while now.

Haha you ladies make me laugh!! :haha: Luckily I havent experienced itchy or leaking boobs so wont have to bust out the toothbrush quite yet! :haha: I am going to have to get a maternity bra soon though.. my normal underwire ones are getting uncomfortable now.

Hi palacemommy! :hi:

I couldn't imagine not wearing a bra, the girls would be bouncing around all over the shop ha ha.

Beankeeper - I've been looking at those Bravado bras for a while now, but always thought they have been really costly, however with the pain my girls are in by the end of a day and those good reviews i think i may just have to splash the cash and buy myself one!

I would rather spend a lot and have a decent bra than spend a little and the bra being useless then having to look for something else.

xx

Anyone's bump have a fave position that when u lie like that they go crazy? Mine was when I was lying on my bump at night but since he moved down its when I'm on my side and raise one knee up to bump! He goes crazy! Think he likes the added heat/pressure on my belly, meaning hopefully hell enjoy being swaddled! DS loved it! Bump doesn't even mind if daddy feels them kicks now as long as my knee is on my bump too!

Oh! Going through a very tired stint lately. Last three days I've left work early, yesterday took a nap when I got home. Sleep is not sound anymore at night. Up and down to pee, but just feel like even the sleep between pees is just not as sound as it was before. And I'm FED UP with sleeping on my sides. My hip is killing me today! I miss back-sleeping, but LO makes it impossible as he's so heavy I feel like I'm being crushed and have breathing trouble.

I WANT SOME SLEEP!!!

Not having sleeping trouble just yet. I'm sure my hips will start aching soon though.

:hugs: Hun

Can u sleep on ur belly but turn bump out a bit so ur weight isn't hurting bump cause it's technically on ur sides? That's how I usually manage, although its way I've always slept do to me it's comfy! I'm finding it very sore to turn but turning under instead of over helps a tad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->