November Due Dates (cont)

Thats exactly it whatwill. On most peoples sonograms they point the arrow at the potty shot and type if its a girl or boy. Mine pointed the arrow but did not put she was a girl so that also makes me feel like she wasnt sure either. We have so much girly stuff already bought for her and I have registered for mostly nuteral things but there are some pink things too. Monday I will have my answer and I can NOT wait!!

Were very happy its a boy lol There hasnt been a boy on my dads side in over 23 years.... The High Risk Doctor was 1000% sure he was a boy lol Now we will have one of each :)

Oh yeah, I was the last girl in my family :) I have 5 older brothers and 5 nephews... :p girls are most welcome!!!

I would be a bit gutted if baby was now a boy ... but at our 20 week scan the lady said she was a girl, when we had to go to the other hospital for a 2nd opinion on her heart, we asked if we could be cheeky and ask her to double check and she also said girl. When we ahd that consultant scan - she even kept saying 'she this' and 'she that' and then at the end said 'you have been told it's a girl right?' lol! So.... hoping 3 people all saying girl is confirmation enough :shrug:

Sk ... my colostrum has never been orange? Either clear/yellowy liquid lol

Same here SarahD I have 3 younger brothers, a son, and 3 nephews. I was the last girl and that has been 31 years ago. OH is the same he has 3 older brothers and 2 nephews.

Well, I was an only child, so my mom has never had a baby boy. Otherwise our family is a mismash. My aunt wanted it to be a girl, though, because she has two grandsons and was hoping to buy some pink. lol! I think if I had more than one child I'd prefer that my girl have an older brother to watch out for her anyhow, so this works well. And, if it's our only one, that's fine, too. (but I'm hoping we'll have one more! heehee)

Haha I agree! with 5 older brothers it just seems normal for the boy to be first :p

Charlie - my colostrum is usually clear sticky-like liquid but sometimes a really small amount of bright yellowy liquid that comes out.

OMG!!! I cant believe I will get to see my BBF in 11/12 Oct! She and her hubby are coming out to the UK (From SA) for a few days! Her OH has a work conference here. Hoping they will be in London. Will hear in the week where they will be! Might just take Mat leave early so I can meet up with her! Sneaky I know! But havent seen her in over 2 years!! :wohoo: :happydance:

Yay! I miss my best girlfriend. I don't really have many friends, mainly just acquaintences. So she means a lot to me. But, she's 3000 miles away. :( I want so bad to move back out there when I'm done with school. So hoping I find work in San Francisco. Hope you and your friend have a wonderful time together. Plan something memorable! :D

I just have to wait and see exactly where they will be and will try organise something from there. Really hoping they are in London - not too far from me and loads to see and do there.
So now to decide when to start mat leave. I was hoping to go through to 19 Oct but with them being here 11/12 Oct I think I might start 5th October. Will have to run it by DF and then make final decision.

My best friend and I have known each other since diapers - so, literally our entire lives. I live 300 miles away from my hometown (she's still there) so our visits are few and far between as well... and we cherish every moment we get to spend together! She just so happens to be pregnant as well! She's due a week and a half after me :) It's nice to have someone to talk to/share stories with, but it's still a little sad that neither of us will be there for our deliveries...

my besties story is rather sad. She went through menopause in her early 20's and is not expecting to have any children naturally. They have looked into adopting but have decided not to go with adoption for now.
So she is living every step of my pregnancy with me.
So looking forward to seeing her in a few weeks time!!! YAY

My best friend has been in South Korea teaching English for the last year and probably won't be back until next year. We chat online all the time, but it just isn't the same! We always said we wanted to live down the street from each other and raise our babies together, but right now I'd settled for her being in the same country!

I would give anything to be in the same country as my besties too!
I agree - skyping just can't replace seeing and bring with them in real!

All of my close friends are in Croatia. Here in the US, I have some people to hang out with... once every few months, basically, or exchange some text messages. I've been here for three years and I'm really on my own. My husband is from here, but most of his friends no longer live in this town, etc. Oh well. It's kind of sad, but I guess I am getting used to it. :shrug:

Our little one is really more than likely a boy and I really do hope that at this point his little boy parts don't fall off, or something. :lol: I have a 3D/4D scan tomorrow, but it's mostly because we wanted to see his face, not the genitals. I'll have them take a look, though. We wanted a boy, mostly because it's assumed it would be safer in our case (genetic problems, but very complicated and not fully diagnosed). I'd still want our next one to be a girl, but then again, if this one is born with the problems from that spectrum, we likely won't have more kids.

Jaz, I know what you mean about the mattresses. I hate them too!! I dont know of anyplace that sells them not like that. I think the reason is the firmer and less fabric they have on them, the safer they are from SIDS.
But I have to put at least two layers on fabric, thick and very padded, on this plastic, ugh. I hope I figure something out, it really bothers me. :/

me and my best friend got into a fight 3 years ago, over money. I was even arrested! We had been friends for 10 years. Ive kinda sheltered myself from having a bestie ever since. i have people i chill with, but i definitely dont use the word FRIEND. :(

Oh, skweek.... that is a sad story :( I hate to hear she can't have children of her own, but it's so great that she gets to live it through you! :flower:

Girls the nesting bug found me! My feet feel like they'll fall off they r that tired from everything I've done! Only room I haven't touched yet is the sitting room cause DS is playing! Oh and my car! Feel able to leave in the morning knowing the house is clean and clothes r washed! I even sorted all my make up and jewellery boxes! Phew!

Love how ye have 3d scans set up, we decided not to get one cause I prob woulda caved into not being team yellow! One day I think pink the next blue... So ye I dunno lol I don't mind either way tho!

I've my gtt on Monday :( not even thinking bout it tbh! What will be will be!

Today so far:

The good: Went for a swim at lunch hour.

The bad: Stopped at the hot truck for greasy food on the way back to work... Rueben & cajun fries. DOH! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->