November Due Dates (cont)

currently building (well bossing DH about while he builds) our beautiful mamas and papas nursery furniture!!! yay! exciting! x

Yay Phineas!!! I think mine will come back with a vengeance when the cot arrives :D

All my friends and Family live in New Zealand :( literally the other side of the world... I know about.. 10 people here! Still we found a couple online that we have met with once, they are from South Africa. Hopefully we'll be able to call some people friends soon :D LOL, I love how sad and cheesy that was :p

Phew! Just caught up with todays chitter chatter!
If I could pick my dream family I would have a boy first & then twin girls, I've wanted this since high school... So in my ideal world this baby would be a boy.... But then if I got pregnant again, I would REALLY want it to be a girl. So I'll be happy with either sex for this baby, if it's a boy then I'll have the older brother & if it's a girl I'll be soooo happy & it might make the next pregnancy easier as I'll not be hoping for a girl. Does that make sense?!
I just always imagined having girls. I'm the youngest of 3 girls, my mum is the youngest of 3 girls & my gran was the youngest of 3 girls, so if I had all boys it would be a shock!

My OH's family he is the only boy to be born on his mum's side - she has one sister and two brothers who all had girls! I think on his dad's side they all had girls too.

However, my OH's generations it's pretty much ALL boys and one girl ... this girl evens it up a little but it's still mainly boys.

:rofl: Haha Charlie... I'm sure it wasn't you that killed the convo... I'm sure everyone's just ready for the weekend :) Or already enjoying it?? It's 3:30pm Friday afternoon in Texas :)

not at all charlie!

I'm so glad to be having a girl! on both sides of the family we have nephews. Both sets of grandparents are really glad to be getting their first granddaughter.
Saying that my SIL is also pregnant but doesnt know what she is having. SHe is due about the same time as me. So will have to see if I have the first GD on both sides.

My parents have also 'adopted grandsons' (other South African couples with no family here) so I think pink is definitely appreciated here!

I think the way we flip flop convo's on the this thread there is no way anyone can be a convo killer!! We are just enthusiastic and chatty! :haha:

I have 2 brothers and an adopted sister, while DH has 2 brothers. I have 3 nephews and 1 niece, and there are no kids on DH's side yet (we're the first to have a baby)... My mom was excited for either gender while my MIL was praying for a girl. No such luck for her :haha: I think my brother-in-law and his fiance are better suited to have girls, so maybe my MIL will get a granddaughter from them ;)

I think the way we flip flop convo's on the this thread there is no way anyone can be a convo killer!! We are just enthusiastic and chatty! :haha:

I was starting to get a bit worried when there was like over 2 hours between the last post :haha:

SO ... INCREDIBLY ... TIRED. :(

I am still at work, I can barely make it these days. Layed dow for a little while, but that didn't help. I need a mid-day deep sleep, not a 30 minute nap. :( I'm going to finish up here in the next half hour then head home and sleep. Honestly I have no idea how I'm going to get through the next 11 weeks like this. Walking is hard, sleeping is painful, and being awake for long is becoming an incredible strain. I know I shouldn't hope for an early baby, but please, God, by 37 weeks. Please. I beg.

:hugs: Oh_so!! :( I feel for you - I don't work and I hurt like hell just looking after the boys, so you working must be so difficult. :( What job do you have?

Lol thanks Charlie for the lol!

Oh rant:

Where the hell r u????!!!! I haven't heard from u since u left this morning at half 6! U know I don't care how late ur gonna be just ring me to stop me tormenting myself :( ugh! U better have a good excuse I'm worried!
It's 10 at night ere girls and still no word! He was really late last night (doing tractor work) so was super tired gettin up this morning and this makes me even more worried! I just checked his fone account online (tis ok I'm allowed it's both ours in one!) and other than a call he made after leaving here this morning he's not used it! So he's either after leaving it behind in the jeep as he's off some where else or else...,

Ugh! Been window staring since like 6 (that's the latest I'd get a call checking up on us)!

The rational side of me is saying u know he said he had a lotta lifting and tractor work to do, and the hormonal pregie is saying please don't be hurt.. Well until I get u when I'll chop ur balls off for making me worried! :(

I have actually felt pretty good this pregnancy except being tired.... No back pain nothing like that yet thank goodness I have a 15 month old to chase after lol I think thats why I havent gained any weight lol

Hi ladies, i know i'm super late but I would LOVE to join your thread.

I though I was due on Dec 24, when I went for my first ultrasound when I was 21 weeks (or so I thought...) I was suprised to find out I was actually 25 weeks, making my due date Nov 28!

So I skipped ahead a little, i'm still not sure what happened because I was very confident my last period was March 19.

As much as it was a shock, i'm absolutely ecstatic to know i'll meet my baby almost an entire month early!

I had a 3D ultrasound this week, because the tech couldn't really tell the gender at our first ultrasound, and we found out, without a doubt we are having a little girl!

I will spend some time catching up on your thread, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

:hi: Janers

ahh Phin - when he finally gets his ass home tell him it takes 2 minutes to send a text :(

It's so unlike him! He never texts but rings. Spec after I sending him like a million messages asking if he's ok and to ans!

:(

:hugs: Phineas I really hope you hear from him soon & everything is okay. I hate that not knowing feeling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->