November Due Dates (cont)

Hi haydenmummy and Janers! You're definitely joining an active thread!

So I have played a little bit of catch up. This is a very busy thread!

I have to agree with you ladies who knew if they wanted a boy or girl. I definitely hoped for a little girl, I love thinking about little girl outfits, and girl names :) When the ultrasound tech told us she couldn't see any boy parts do its probably a girl I knew right away we'd be booking another ultrasound too find out! So I was extremely happy when she told me its DEFINATELY a girl. Yay!!!

He's home! It's ok I left his balls attached... For now! U can see how exhausted he is from lifting the bales said he's only after gettin his fone left it in the jeep and the boss brought the jeep while he went the other way with the tractor! He showed me his fone... Ye I sent a lotta messages lol they all not read he said he wanted me to know how I started off lovely messages to get home messages ha!

He's alive and safe ill forgive! Thanks girls! I even ran him a bath he looks so tired ha

:hugs: Oh_so!! :( I feel for you - I don't work and I hurt like hell just looking after the boys, so you working must be so difficult. :( What job do you have?

Thanks, Charlie. I'm doing my final year of research for my Ph.D. at university. It is much more flexible than a real "job", but I still need to be there and that is just so hard. I couldn't pull of a demanding job to save my life right now. I'm so lucky because it's flexible, but at the same time I've got a lot of work to do to finish up this next year so it's not helping that 11 weeks before maternity leave I'm falling into a hole. :(

Welcome newcomers! Glad you could join us. :D:flower::thumbup:

He's home! It's ok I left his balls attached... For now! U can see how exhausted he is from lifting the bales said he's only after gettin his fone left it in the jeep and the boss brought the jeep while he went the other way with the tractor! He showed me his fone... Ye I sent a lotta messages lol they all not read he said he wanted me to know how I started off lovely messages to get home messages ha!

He's alive and safe ill forgive! Thanks girls! I even ran him a bath he looks so tired ha

Ahaha, I know how this goes, Phin. I have started with the nice messages and gotten to the worst of the worst by the end of it. Of course, in my case it's because OH was ignoring me purposefully. Brat! Glad all is well.

----
UPDATE on today: I got home and lay in bed for a bit. I told OH I wasn't up for cooking and he volunteered. Right now I'm in the bedroom after the smoke detector has just gone off. lol! He's trying, bless him. He is not a multi-tasker AT ALL! Luckily I've already had mashed potato leftovers, so he's just got two things to handle, fish and fava beans, but that's still a lot for him! He's really a one-dish kinda guy. lol!:haha:

Bookity I have him spoilt... One day he'll realise lol

Oh so fair play cause I wouldn't be able for that now! Id be ok for a day then the novelty would wear off! See this is why i worried he never ignores me, hell always ring whithin a half hr of me texting! Cant wait till we win the lotto so he can early retire... Now i must start doing the lotto lol
Glad ur oh is making u dinner.. Hopefully it's edible lol even if it's not I suppose least he tried! Tell him to run u a bath now too that u deserve it

That's great of your hubby to make you dinner! My hubby does it everyone in awhile, but then he always leaves me with the dishes. Grrr love him to bits but I hate doing dishes! Haha

Ladies, I'm happy to report that dinner was totally edible, even good. :D Funny thing, he did a good job with the fava beans and even the fish (although it was a little cold, his timing is not so good)... but the mashed potato leftovers were still cold. lol! Still, it was a most impressive feat and I'm good and full and didn't cook anything.

Janers, I'll probably do the dishes tomorrow. He will do dishes, but on his own time. That could be days. Really. :/ Thank goodness we have a dishwasher!

That is the same as my husband.. he may do the dishes but it will definitely take him days!

Glad your dinner was a success! Now relax, maybe you'll get a foot rub!

momma-glad it wasn't serious but still scary.

Just had my 28 week appt today. We are measuring all average was so hoping to be even a lil bit ahead but thats ok :) Average is all good right now. Also got my appointments booked for 32 and 36 weeks ony to find out my midwife is going to be out of town for my 36 week appt. A little worried if little man comes early I could be facing delivery with a stranger.

Hi Monkey,

This chart might ease your mind a little:

Odds of going into labor early/late

Just input your due date, press calculate, then scroll down to see the graphs. First graph shows odds are greatest at your due date, falling to nearly nothing by the 36th week and 44th week out. :thumbup:

Thank you!

*yawn* It's my turn to be tired today... Just on my way to work for 9 hours, it's gonna be a long day! Although I've just managed to get my days sorted so I have regular sit down time instead of standing all day. My hips are not forgiving me at the moment & y'know... Hips don't lie!

I'm spoilt, me & DH share the cooking, but he almost always does the dishes. The height of the sink really hurts my back. I'll do them if I have to, or if I'm cleaning up. We'd been saving for a dishwasher for ages, but the money has gone into the baby fund now, will have to start saving again!

Ladies, I'm happy to report that dinner was totally edible, even good. :D Funny thing, he did a good job with the fava beans and even the fish (although it was a little cold, his timing is not so good)... but the mashed potato leftovers were still cold. lol! Still, it was a most impressive feat and I'm good and full and didn't cook anything.

Janers, I'll probably do the dishes tomorrow. He will do dishes, but on his own time. That could be days. Really. :/ Thank goodness we have a dishwasher!

Glad your dinner was a success chick! Bless him! :D I'm so glad we have a dishwasher too as my oh is exactly the same when it comes to dishes :haha: xx

my Other half doesn't do dishes ... when we first moved into together it was if one of us cooks the other does the dishes. Well ... that didn't last long!!!! I don't mind, but he has one job to do - the bins and he hardly does them leaving me with at least 2-3 bin bags in my kitchen before he can be arsed to do it. Winds me up immensely!!!!

Oh-so: https://www.foodnetwork.com/one-pot-meals/package/index.html for your OH :D or really, for anyone with little energy for cooking and who happens to have a slow cooker (which are wonderful things really, though I only ever really used mine for making mulled wine).

Now ladies this is where I'm extremely spoilt! When I moved in with DF I told him that as we both work full time I'm not prepared to come home and cook and clean! So we agreed I would make the dinner and he does the dishes!
I hardly ever do the dishes. I will however dry and help pack away the dishes.
I did start by also saying that half of the house cleaning needs to be shared but that hardly ever happens. I usually land up giving the house a good cleaning every 6-8 weeks when I'm on school holidays and do a lick and a promise during school term time.

my Other half doesn't do dishes ... when we first moved into together it was if one of us cooks the other does the dishes. Well ... that didn't last long!!!! I don't mind, but he has one job to do - the bins and he hardly does them leaving me with at least 2-3 bin bags in my kitchen before he can be arsed to do it. Winds me up immensely!!!!

Yours too huh? I swear I could build a fort out of the recycling he needs to take out right ... but I'm not doing it this time not no way not no how:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->