November Due Dates (cont)

I'm spoilt, me & DH share the cooking, but he almost always does the dishes. The height of the sink really hurts my back. I'll do them if I have to, or if I'm cleaning up. We'd been saving for a dishwasher for ages, but the money has gone into the baby fund now, will have to start saving again!

Before I met DH I was in a little flat all on my own. I had space in the kitchen for two under-counter units, which at the time were a washing machine and tumble dryer. I saved and saved and saved to replace them with a washer/dryer so I could fit in a dishwasher.... and then my computer broke.

Something ALWAYS happens to prevent me from getting a dishwasher.

(Thankfully, we're moving in with my mum, who has a dishwasher :happydance: )

Hi girls @-}--
Im now 26+3 we are having a surprise baby as this will be our last, baby number 5 due 29th November. Please add me to the list.
I cant believe Im nearly in 3rd tri already, cant wait now I think Im more excited now than I was with my 1st lol.
Hows everybody doing?? X Jen X

Welcome Jen_mom

Grocery shopping took everything out of me today, I need a nap :(

I think everyone suddenly has lives in the weekend :p Posts are so slow today :D

Afternoon girls :)

Welcome to the newbies :D

Its like 2pm here and just woke up, i worked last night and usually when its my days off i come home and just do what needs to be done. However i can no longer do that and need a snooze...if baby allows it lol.

On a mega good note i only have 2 night shifts left then im on holiday for 4 weeks then my maternity leave starts!! Woo hoo!!

Oh_so - Im glad your OH came home safe, im known to be a worrier, especially when i don't hear from my OH for hours on end!!

Talking of cooking, my OH cooks the nights im working and then i cook the other nights. So that arrangement will have to change once im on maternity leave!!
Tonight for a treat we are having take away fish and chips - we never have take away so im excited ha ha.

Xx

Oh man I miss fish n chips... being a NZ it's a big deal!!! :p I even made them myself the other month, battered and deep fried it (beer batter, yum!!).

That's awesome that you're almost off work!

Can you not get some where you are? I love fish and chips, never attempted making my own...just yet. However i watched a cooking show with Gino de'campo (if you know him) and he made his own and it looked so easy to cook, so may try that recipe!! Xx

I started a load of laundry and took a shower! DD woke me up at 7:30 this morning. Of course she's sleeping NOW, but no more sleep for me. Didn't even go to bed until 1am and she woke screaming around 3. It was not a good night's sleep. :(

Sorry for the complaining!

Janers, hayedenmummy, Jen_mom24 got you all added :hugs:

Wow I go away for an evening and have 4 pages of convo to catch up on :haha:

Last night OH got home and we took DS out to eat at the mexican resturant before he had to go to his dad for the weekend. I hate sharing my son with him :growlmad: After that he took me to my hair appointment and then an evening at his friends house chatting it up. It was nice to get out of the house thats for sure.

Today there is not much to do. Need to pay some bills and gorcery shop. Other than that a lazy saturday it is!

I can never keep up with the conversation here!!
on a good note, i got my car today, and its so cute!!! I cant wait to actually have somewhere to go lol

Just in from work, totally busted! I an DEFINATELY getting too pregnant for this job... my feet are like huuuuuge!! x

:hi: everyone!! :) My boys have gone to the in-laws to stay overnight. OH made out it was them wanting them, but they told me today it was my OH who asked them to babysit ?!?!?!

Thing that pees me off most is he knows at the moment I hate giving them away - never been like this before, but the last few weeks, I just don't like them not being with me :( And he does that. He's in big trouble when he gets home from work - grrrrr!

How is everyone else? :)

my Other half doesn't do dishes ... when we first moved into together it was if one of us cooks the other does the dishes. Well ... that didn't last long!!!! I don't mind, but he has one job to do - the bins and he hardly does them leaving me with at least 2-3 bin bags in my kitchen before he can be arsed to do it. Winds me up immensely!!!!

Since I'm a PhD student (nothing left but exams and dissertation) and have always been at home more than my SO, I do almost all the housework and cooking. It doesn't usually bother me because he works a lot and makes most of the money, BUT it's going to have to change once Baby gets here because I'm going to need help with dishes.

His official inside chore is the trash, too, but usually I get sick of it sitting around before he does and take it out myself. He mows the grass, too, but this last time he only mowed half the yard because he said BOTH lawnmowers weren't working so the half on the other side of the driveway is unbelievably long!

I can't complain about my DH, honestly, he should complain about me :( I do most of the cooking, but he does the rubbish (trash), toilet, washes the floors, compost, everything to do with cars/bills/money, shower... basically everything??? I vacuum more and clean the kitchen more and we more of less share dishes... but really, he probably does more than me. And cooking is soooo much better than cleaning! :p

However, he NEVER rinces the dishcloth after wiping something up!!! AAHHH, I think this is a man thing... and he loves to cover the kitchen in coffee grounds every morning, apparently it's his thing... :p

Oh not to mention he works and I don't :/

Why am I not getting updates for this thread anymore?

Have you accidentally unsubscribed?? Try the subscribe button at the top of this thread? :)

I have that same problem Bookity. And charlie is right, sometimes it unsubscribes itself.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->