November Due Dates (cont)

I don't see a link to subscribe... I thought yhat automatically happened by leaving a reply. It's still listed in my subscribed threads, but doesn't show the new posts in my user cp anymore... Hmm.

my due date is nov 4th. Want the sex of my baby to be a surprise. Dint check.

Omg my feet hurt so much :( It must be this weight, I get the sorest heels, I have to tiptoe everywhere :/

:hugs: SD :( Try and rest them

If it helps, she is so low in my pelvis it feels like it's a) on fire and b) been repeatedly hit with a cricket bat lol

My LO has dropped and been sitting low the last few days as well. But I think she is laying more side to side as I have NOT been getting kicked in the cervic :haha:

My LO loves to push out on my belly button.. my belly button does NOT like it! but I'm sure cervix is a million times worse...
Anyone's belly button popped out yet? I don't think mine will, I have a pretty deep one, :haha:

I've also had a few cervix kicks today! and a few kicks up near my ribs! This is not going to be very nice is it? (I mean the rib kicks)

OUCHIE!! Kicks in the belly button really hurt.

My button is flat with my tummy now. Not sure if its going to pop or not. It did with my first, but this pregnancy has been different in so many ways.

Iv just been told by Triage iv to go for physio and get a supportbelt because i cant walk without doubling in pain

My LO loves to push out on my belly button.. my belly button does NOT like it! but I'm sure cervix is a million times worse...
Anyone's belly button popped out yet? I don't think mine will, I have a pretty deep one, :haha:

My belly button hasn't popped out yet, either. I keep waiting for it to. But it HAS gotten much more shallow and kind of funny-looking. :)

I haven't had any painful kicks yet,which I'm happy about, what you ladies are describing does not sound fun!

My babies kicks and movements are so unpredictable my OH still hasn't felt them. It's starting to get frustrating. Everyone I grab his hand to put on my belly the kicking stops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->